Deal

You Light Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holy sh--! Is that Twice?!" 

 

Students whispered to one another as nine girls entered the classroom. Screams elicited from the students mouth as Twice waved shyly and smiled. They waited for the noise to go down before introducing themselves with their world-famous greeting.

"One in a million! Twice-imnida~" 

The class cheered and stretched their hands out, hoping that their favourite girl would notice them. The teacher hushed the class and tapped the board with her meter ruler.

"Quiet down!" She barked. "Twice here will be attending our school now and more specifically, in our classroom. We're extremely lucky to have them and I hope you all make them feel welcome!" 

"Yes~" The students chorused as the teacher dismissed the class and walked out. The first thing that they did was invite the girls to sit nex to them. Mina walked around the class and sat near the back next to some girl who had her head rested against the desk with a hood covering her hair and facing towards the window. 

"Hi, my name is Mina. Nice to meet you!" Mina stretched out her hands towards the figure but got no response.

A student leaned near her.

"That's you. She doesn't talk to anyone and doesn't let anyone talk to her. You might want to stay away from her." They warned. 

"Eh?" Mina gasped.

The girl suddenly sat up, her hair was ruffled underneath the hood and black face mask covered half her face.

"What do you want?" She growled. 

"I-I..." Mina was speechless. 

" sakes..." The girl fished something in her pockets and to the nine girl's surprise, it was a packet of cigarette and a lighter. 

you pulled her mask down, just enough for the cigarette to slip into and she used the lighter to light it up. Taking a deep breath, she puffed out a  foul-smelling cloud smoke, making the others frown in disgust. you's eyes widen when she felt someone snatch it out of her hand. She whipped her head to the side to see Mina throwing her precious cigarette onto the floor and stomping on it, until the flames were completely gone.

"What the ?!" you stood up and shoved Mina onto the back wall. "What the do you think you're doing?" 

The Twice members were already on their feet and approaching their member and you. 

"Smoking is bad for you." Mina said nonchalantly. 

"Let her go." Jihyo demanded with an authoritive voice. 

"Like hell I would." you spat.

She raised her fist and prepared to swing, causing the other members to lurch forward and grab her arm. you was much stronger than she looked. Her muscular figure was hidden underneath the baggy hoodie and skirt and they were struggling to pry you off Mina. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter