The Failed Escape

Break but don't Destroy

Jungkook rushed home immediately after the sudden respond of those who he has covered for. He knew they would probably try to pull something like this. It didn't take a genius. He was the only decent witness which the government had, and he knew that they knew he was lying on that stand. They probably wanted to "handle" him, before he did something which could endanger them. He had to escape before that happened. They would probably want to know why he even stood up for them in the first place, and to be honest, Jungkook was really not in the mood. Gorgeous much rather figure something else out, like running.

best plan ever. It was not as though he was completely unprepared either. He had been hoping to run away for ages now. Ever since his father had gotten worse, he had this plan under his sleeve for two years. He doubted that those murderers had failed to figure out his home address by now, they had managed to stay two, three, four steps ahead of the police for crying out loud. 

He had to move quick. Even then he was doubting his chances. It wouldn't surprise him if they came rolling up in some black car ready to take him to his impending death.

Just as he managed to shove all he had into a bag, he heard the front door creak open. Jungkook froze, breath caught held in his throat. Helpless,he his lips and nervously grabbed the nearest thing which could be used as some semblance of a weapon. It was his 5TH grade bat. When his father had decided he was not manly enough, and signed him up for those dreaded baseball lessons. Stupid, baseball wasn't even that big of a sport in Korea. Jungkook has been suitably annoyed and managed to get out not a month later, but  he had kept the bat. One, it was a really nice bat,and two, it would be useful, now especially. 

He  moved and locked his bedroom door, pulling a chair under vthe doorknob. It wouldn't stop them for  long, and he would get they had someone waiting outside just incase. He would. Which meant He had to be fast. Good thing he was a good runner, after all he had lots of practice, running from school bullies, and his father. He was experienced. 

He pulled open the bedroom window, and pulled himself up into the window sill. Closing his eyes, he suddenly managed to remember what his.Taekwondo teacher had told him. 

 "When jumping from high  places, do a front flip to help carry momentum, and land evenly in your feet and hands placed inbetween your knees, that way you spread the impact around. You may still be injured, but not as badly as you could be." 

 Jungkook   his lips, biting down harshly  on his lower lip. He had this. Closing his eyes, he launched himself off the sill, landing exactly as his teacher had instructed him. The force jarred him, but it wasn't too bad, and he managed to shrug off the slight pain,  rushing quickly past the person who was standing guard.

He heard shouts but ignored them, and continued. He ran fast, and evenly, trying to conserve his energy. It was, however,all for naught. He was swiftly tackled to the floor. He yelled yelped as he felt a warm body press against him. Trapping his hands, and knee pressing against his lower back. Jungkook was exhaling heavily, growling, trying to shake the man off, and was easily subdued with the man's next actions.

He had bent forwards breath tickling his neck. Jungkook barely able to keep the whine from his voice.

"It is best if you stop struggling bunny boy. Don't worry. We won't hurt you. You helped us, after all." Jungkook whimpered as he felt the man's teeth graze his neck. Subconsciously lifting it away, submitting himself to the unknown baritone voice. The person chuckled.

"Wise, bunny, wise."