End? or is it just the start?

Break but don't Destroy

Jungkook bit his lower lip as he glanced at the judge, the defense was up. His father having just gone and asked his line of questioning. His eyes...his very beady little eyes daring him to lie, to say anything but what the others would want to hear. Jungkook had looked down and obeyed the silent dare of his father.

the two before the defense. He remembered their names. Taehyung, Jung Hoseak, he knew them. They were older than him by a couple of years at least. They were both rather good looking men. Why was it always the good looking ones? 
Neither had any specific look upon their faces. they looked, bored, or almost unconcerned. Jungkook supposed it was simply a farce. There was two sides within himself warring with him. Should he say the one thing that would undoubedly convinct the two????? 
He knew it the moment that a flash of absolute terror and torment flashed within the faces and the eyes of both Taehyung and Jung Hoseak that if he answered the question...it would be their downfall. Are you one hundred percent certain that it was these two that you saw that night? By the looks on their faces they KNEW, they simply KNEW that Jungkook had seen them in perfect vision that night. they knew it, Jungkook knew it, between the two of them. Jungkook had made contact with the both of them. He had glanced at the judge and at his father. He had glanced at the jury. And that was when something clicked in him.

He...he did not wan them to go to jail. Maybe it was some pathetic sympathizing side of him when he knew full well that these two would do so much better in jail than he would. Maybe it was some type of vengence on his father. Everyone knew how big this case was. If his father managed to win it he would be named lawyger of the year. he would get a promotion but at home...things would stay the same. Everything would change but then again, nothing would either. It was the only thing that Jungkook was certain of. The one thing that he could say with utter certainty. And when he looked at his father all he could see was not the clean kept man that was before him. The man that he portrayed to society. What he saw was the bur of a fist, and what he heard was not the smooth and sure voice, what he heard was the smashing of class and what he felt was the pain that spread through him mentally and physically. 

No....It was then that something clicked in perfect syncrozied understanding for him. he understood. At least...at least a very little bit did he understand. Keeping the smirk to himself, but unable to quite stop the flash of forbidding dark shadows that passed through his eyes, something that Taehyung latched onto with astounding quickness and his eyes showing curiosity and interest for merely a moment, before going back to a blank slate.

Jungkook now had a part to play. An act to show. This courtroom was his stage, and he had to do this convincingly. He had to. It was time to put his acting to good use finally.