Don't Do This To Me

Deception of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

The next morning Momo woke up late, but it was nothing new. She wasn’t the top student when it came to school and she didn’t plan to be.

 

Maybe part of it was the fact that the Chairman of the school was her own dad, so she didn’t need to be afraid of being kicked out. So she took advantage of it instead.

 

She got up to get ready, throwing a jacket over her school uniform and headed off to school.

On her way there, she saw one of her buddies, Jackson and she waved to him. “AYE Hirai! On the way to school?” He shouted when he saw her dragging her feet.

 

She rolled her eyes and nodded. “And you? Ditching it?” She laughed.

 

He shrugged and nodded, “I’ll see you after then!”

 

She showed a thumbs up and headed on her way to school. When she entered the campus, most of the kids were in their classes already.

 

Momo walked through the empty halls, her footsteps echoing through it.

 

She walked to the classroom door and read the paper taped on the door. “Class moved to Library today.”

 

She groaned and turned around and headed to the library.

 

When she got through the entrance doors, she got everyone’s attention.

 

Walking past the check-out area, she noticed a familiar face.

 

Mina.

 

Mina noticed her too, she raised her hand to do a light wave and smiled, only to have Momo ignore it.

 

Momo sighed to herself.

 

Being a jerk to her is better than falling more for her when she isn’t yours.

 

“Hirai Momo, late again? What’s new?” The teacher shook her head at her.

 

Momo shrugged. “Why don’t you send me to the office then?” She took a seat at an empty table.

 

The teacher sighed, “What’s the point of doing that? That won’t change your behavior. No one can do that but you.”

 

Momo just sighed, she felt someone looking at her. She turned to where she felt a stare coming from and there she saw the eyes of Mina looking directly at her.

 

She saw the girl immediately recoil as she focused back on helping students check out their books.

 

Every so often Momo caught Mina looking at her. But she just gave a blank look back until the other girl immediately looked away.

 

 

After school, Momo was very much to say relieved. She was about to walk outside the gate when she noticed Mina standing by it.

 

She chose to try and walk past her but to no avail.

 

She was stopped.

 

“Momo…hey.” Mina’s soft voice called her.

 

She turned around raising an eyebrow.

 

“Um, your dad invited me and my mom to dinner again tonight.”

 

Momo shrugged a bit. “Cool. I guess.”

 

“I was thinking since we’re technically gonna be related- “

 

Momo cut her off instantly. “Jeongyeon should be out soon, you can wait for her.”
 

With that she popped her earphone backed in and walked away leaving a clueless Mina behind.

 

Mina feeling like her efforts were just being stepped on sighed to herself.

 

She really hates me.

 

­

Momo met up with her buddies for a while, trying to take her mind off of the current problems she was dealing with.

They weren’t a gang or anything. She wasn’t associated with them like that, but it was more as in they were kids that weren’t the best at school either. So instead they all just hung around together.

 

Aside from their demeanor of not caring about school, they all cared about each other. Momo was like their little sister in a sense, and she saw them like big bros.

 

Sometimes the elder ones would get themselves into trouble when they drank too much, which would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter