Flowers

Deception of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Momo always thought unrequited love was hard. But her situation was a whole other story. A love that was never told, a love that had to be stopped, a love that she wanted but sadly it was going to her sister instead.

 

Why couldn’t all this just be a terrible terrible dream? Why couldn’t she wake up and just go back to things being normal?

 

But sadly it wasn’t a dream, it was her reality. Mina was now her personal tutor. She would be forced, every other day to spend at least an hour with the girl “Studying”. How on earth could the motive to hate her instead of love her continue if they were spending that much time together?

 

 

Momo woke up early that morning, or rather, she was restless and unable to sleep peacefully due to the thoughts rummaging through her mind.

 

She heard Jeongyeon getting ready across the hall. She decided to get ready as well since she probably wouldn’t even be able to sleep any more anyways.

 

After freshly washing up and getting dressed she went downstairs to her father and Jeongyeon eating at the table, both of them shocked to see her so early in the morning.

 

“Couldn’t sleep.” She replied knowing that they were gonna ask why she was up so early.

 

They both nodded, and she grabbed a bowl pouring cereal into it.

 

“Jeongyeon, you can start using the car to school. I think you deserve it and I want you to start picking up Mina as well okay. Taking her home too.” Mr. Hirai patted his daughter on the shoulder.

 

Momo just sighed.

 

Jeongyeon looked up at Momo when she cleared . “Momo you can come with us-”

 

“It’s okay Jeong. Im good. Thanks though.”

 

The elder Hirai kept mum.

 

“Since it’s your first day picking her up, you should go buy her flowers. I’m sure she’d like that.” Momo nonchalantly suggested while looking in another direction shoving a spoonful of cereal into .

 

“That’s a great idea Jeong! I’m sure your fiancé would love it.”

 

Momo just rolled her eyes. She remembered seeing Mina admire flowers that she would pass by sometimes.

 

“Well, I’m out. I’ll see you after school.” Momo dumped her bowl into the sink walking away.

 

“Don’t forget Momo, Mina is tutoring you today.” Mr. Hirai reminded. “Then she’ll be done by the time your done with basketball practice Jeong. So you can take her home.”

 

 

 

Walking to school wasn’t exceptionally interesting to Momo or anything. But she didn’t need to sit there awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter