All I think about

Love vs Fame (A Taehyun love story)

Author POV 

Jun became famous, he's in this group called HOTSHOT with his friends Sungwoon, Timoteo, Taehyun as well as two other guys named Yoonsan and Ho-Jeong. Maya goes with Sungwoon now, Dria still goes with Prodigy, and Amber goes with Timoteo. People stopped picking on Angela for being a nerd and everyone's her friend. So HOTSHOT's having this contest where you can win a date with Taehyun, one of Angela's friends secretly entered her into the contest. They sent a video of her singing, dancing, and drawing. 

Jun POV

"So how am I suppose to choose, it's like a hundred videos here" Tae said

"Well watch this one it might cut down on time"

"*starts to watch video* Woah, who is that?"

"Isn't that Angela?" Sungwoon asked

"Yeah, I didn't know she could sing and dance" Timoteo said

"She drew pictures of you three" Yoonsan said

"That day I introduced yall to her and she left I went to look for her and I saw her singing and dancing but even I didn't know she could draw"

"Don't she go to our school?" Ho-Jeong asked

"Yeah she's very smart and talented. One of her friends entered her in the contest but she doesn't know anything about it, she would consider this like charity"

"I want her" Taehyun said

"Alright but she can't know this is a contest, just let me introduce you to her"

~Next day at lunch~

"Wassup Angela"

"Hey everyone *hugs them all*"

"Hey I'd like you to meet my friend Taehyun"

"Hi I'm Angela"

"Nice to finally meet you, these guys talk about you a lot" Tae said

"Awww that's sweet, I love these guys"

"Well umm I'd like to get to know this wonderful girl my friends keep talking about so I was wondering would you like to go out with me?"

"Me. . .Really?"

"Yeah"

"How about we all get together and go to the amusement park this weekend?" I suggested"

"Sure I'd love to *puts her number in his phone* call me later *smiles* bye you guys I gotta go"

Taehyun POV 

Angela's really cool, I learned a lot about her today and I know this was supposed to be a contest but I feel like this will become so much more. I don't know, it's something about her, anyways I can't wait to see her this weekend. I hardly get to see her at school since I skipped a grade. 

"Taehyun!!!"

"*looks at Jun* Huh what wassup?"

"What got you so distracted, you have been daydreaming all day"

"Umm nothing, what's going on?"

"You thinking about Angela aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious? I don't know what it is I've only talked to her like twice and now she's all I can think about"

"Love at first sight...I never thought I would see it"

~Saturday~ Angela POV 

I'm really excited about my date with Taehyun. I really like him, today's gonna be great, so we head over, go in and do our hugs and kisses.

"*comes downstairs* Hey ladies"

"Hey Taehyun *all hug him*"

"*Step from behind my sisters* Hi Taehyun"

"*Looks me up and down* Wow you look beautiful *hugs Angela*"

"Thank you *blushes* you don't look bad either"

"Are you two lovebirds ready?" Sung-woon asks excitedly

"*smiles* Yeah"

~At the amusement park~

So I, Tae, Dria, and Jun beat the other 4 at basketball, the girls beat the boys at Just Dance 2 and we rode every roller coaster ride there. 

"Can we go swimming before we leave I wanna go down the slide" I said

"Yeah" everyone said

So Dria flirting with Jun, Timoteo, Amber, Sung-woon, and Maya went to the biggest fastest water slide in the park and I and Taehyun were on the opposite side of the pool as Dria and Jun. 

"Excuse me, have you seen my boyfriend he has black slicked back hair, beautiful skin, he's a sweetheart, he has the prettiest smile ever and people call him Taehyun I can't seem to find him"

Taehyun laughs at how I describe him to himself and act like he's a completely different person 

"*swims under the water behind me and grabs me by my waist* here I am my Angel and since when am I your boyfriend?

"*turns to face Roc* I know this is kind of soon but will you be my boyfriend Tae? I believe I can make you happy" 

"I'd be crazy not to *kisses me*"

A/N:Aweeeeee how cute? Will Angela finally be happy and have fun like Jun said she should? Will this relationship last? What does Angela think about the kiss? You have to wait to find out, thanks for reading my story so far. I really appreciate it and I love all of you, until next time. XOXO