My name is...

Love vs Fame (A Taehyun love story)

Angela POV 

So I go home from school and get pretty much drilled from my sisters. 

"Girl were you even in school, I didn't see you like at all today" Dria asked 

"I had to show Junhyuk around today. We still didn't get to see it all so I'm probably gonna be showing him around the rest of the week"

"So how is he? " Amber asked

"He's a sweetheart we have a lot in common *phone rings* Hello...Okay...Yeah I'll help you, you can come over tomorrow, plus my sisters want to meet you...okay bye"

"Who was that?" Maya asked

"Jun, he's coming over tomorrow so I can help him with his homework or something *thinks to self* Time to play matchmaker. I think Dria would be the best girl for Junhyuk, her outgoing personality will catch his attention"

~Next Day~ 

So I spent the day showing Jun more of the school. It was time for lunch and I was about to leave. I never eat in the cafeteria because I seem invisible to everyone, no one notices me. 

"Eat lunch with me today" 

"I don't know Jun, I don't eat here because I don't really have friends"

"Pleaseeeeee *smiles*"

"Aww so you just gonna use your smile against me to get what you want huh, you wrong for that "

"So you'll eat with me?"

"Yeah, come on"

So we get our lunch and go sit down and I start to draw. 

"What are you drawing?"

"You'll see when I'm finished"

"Alright I got you something *hands me a box* for my new friend"

I open a box to see a white rose hair clip. He says it reminds him of me because I'm so sweet and kind, I have a very pure look so he got it for me.

"Awwww Jun I love it thank you *hugs him and give him a kiss on the cheek* Here I'm done with my drawing. it's for you *hands him the drawing* 

"Wow, it's me. You're really good at drawing, thank you"

~End of the day~ 

Junhyuk POV 

I'm going to Angel's house to get help with my homework but mostly to hang out so I ring the doorbell. 

"*Opens the door* Hey, come on in"

"Hey beautiful *hugs Angela*"

"I'd like you to meet my sisters Amber, Maya, and last but not least Dria"

"Hello ladies" 

"Hiiii"

"So what you need help with?"

"This *shows her the work*"

"Hmmm I don't remember, Dria can you come here" 

"Yeah?" Dria said

"You understand this right, can you help Junhyuk?"

"Sure"

~Hours later~

"Thanks for the help Dria, would you like to go out with me this weekend?"

"I'd love too" 

"Great see ya Saturday *kiss Dria on the cheek* bye ladies"

"Bye"

A/N:Ooohhhh that was smooth Will Dria catch what Angela did? Will Dria and Junhyuk work out? Will Prodigy make new friends at school ? Find out next chapter, until next time. XOXO