First day of school

Love vs Fame (A Taehyun love story)

Author POV 

So Angela and her sisters are talking about how they had a good summer but were ready for school to start back. Dria and Angela were talking about a new student coming in from Ulsan. Amber and Maya were trying to picture what he may look like when Angela was called to the principal's office. The principal filled her in on the new kid and that she would be showing him around all day. As they were talking Junhyuk walked in.

Junhyuk POV 

So I'm walking into this new school & it's way bigger than my school in Ulsan. So I go to the office to give them my paperwork, get my schedule, and then I see this brown-skinned, short, curvy girl, with dark brown medium length hair in the office. She's a few inches taller than me and she's showing me around all day, I like this school already. 

"We have the same classes together so hang with me for a few days to know where everything is and then you can find a crew to hang with"

"I don't think I'll wanna hang with anyone else if that means giving up hanging out with someone as beautiful as you *covers his mouth and smiles* "

"*Blushes* You're so cute, I think we're gonna be great friends Junhyuk"

"Thank you *laughs*"

"Why do you cover your mouth when you laugh?"

"I don't know, force of habit"

"Can I see your smile one-day cutie?"

"*smiles*"

"You shouldn't cover your smile"

"Why not?" 

"Because you have a really beautiful smile and it's a shame to cover it" 

All I do is laugh blushing and we continue walking.

~End of the day~ 

"Thanks for showing me around today Angel"

"No problem here *puts my number in your phone and take a selfie* call me if you need anything or just want to hang out"

"Will do *hugs Angela* See you tomorrow"

"See ya"

A?N: Will Angela and Junhyuk become more than friends or will one of her other sisters get him? Thanks for reading and until next time. XOXO