I'll be there

Love vs Fame (A Taehyun love story)

Dria POV

Angela knew how to do that work, shoot she taught me how to do it. She thinks she slick she tryna play matchmaker but it's all good it got me a date with Junhyuk

"*punches Angela playfully in the arm* You ain't slick"

"Owwww, What ?"

"You knew how to do that homework, math is your best subject"

"I don't know what you're talking about Dria"

"What does pi equal?"

"3.141592654 and so on, why you ask?"

"See!!!"

"Okay you got me but I got you a date with Jun"

"I know thanks *hugs Angela*"

~Next Day~ Jun POV

"Hey Angel, I made some new friends"

"Cool, so when do I get to meet them?"

"How about at lunch?"

"Okay, what's something you really like to do?"

"I like to sing and dance"

"Come wit me *pulls me into the dance studio* show me what ya got"

"Alright *starts to freestyle dance*"

"Wow you got skills"

"*Smiles* Thanks"

"Can you sing for me, I wanna hear your voice"

Angela POV

So he sings Lonely by Jonghyun (R.I.P Jonghyun) and my heart just drops his voice is amazing.

"OMG your voice is...wow I'm speechless, with that voice and those moves you'll drive the girls crazy, you'll make it big one day"

"You think so?"

"I know so, just don't forget me"

"I won't"

~Lunch~

"These are my friends Sung-woon and Timoteo, sorry but Taehyun couldn't make it. You guys, this is my best friend Angela, my girlfriend Dria, and their sisters Amber & Maya"

Angela POV

Little do my sisters know these are their future boyfriends. When it comes to love, relationships, and stuff like that I can pretty much tell what's gonna happen

*Text Maya* Go sit and talk to Sung-woon, you two will have a lot in common, trust me. *Text Amber* Go talk to Timoteo, he'll like you a lot. Have fun with your future boyfriend.

So everyone is having fun so I sneak to go to the dance studio. I decide to do the choreography to Gfriend's video Me Gusta Tu and I end by singing Hopeless Love 15&'s JiMin. I pick up my backpack and turn around to see a shocked Jun standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know that your voice is beautiful and your dancing is perfect"

"*smiles shyly* thanks"

"Welcome, so tell me about your family"

"Just me and my sisters"

"What about your parents?"

"Our mom died when we were eight. She was killed in a plane crash coming from her sister funeral. Our dad was an alcoholic and a drug addict who overdosed when we were 10. My mom adopted Dria and Amber when they were 2 years old. We lived with my grandparents for a few years until I found an apartment to live in recently. I try to be the parents of the family so I make sure everyone is okay before myself. I guess that's why I'm kinda shy and stay to myself because I haven't had a childhood really and I'm tryna make sure my sisters do. We're all dealing with a lot and I'm just tryna fill the void in our family.

"Wow that's a lot, I'm sorry but you need to have fun too"

"Yeah but for now I'm letting my sisters have fun, I'll shine soon enough"

~4 Months Later~

A/N: Has anything changed in 4 months?Any new couples? Did Jun become famous like Angela said? We'll find out soon enough, thanks for reading and until next time. XOXO