The trip

You got my attention

I woke up. Today is the day, the day of my trip with GOT7. Wow I never thought this could happen. I went to have breakfast and got ready for the trip. It's going to be a fun day with them. I heard our bell ring and went to open the door. There was Jaebum standing in front of me. JB: "Good morning, are ypu ready for our trip😁?" Y/N:" Good morning, yes I am 😁." We went in the van and all the members greeted me happy. They were very exited about the trip. We drove to our first destination. 

 

We were at all our destinations we wanted to go. There was just one left, my favourite. Y/N:"Ok now our last destination. It is very beautiful, my favourite place in our country. I'm happy I can show it to you." We came there. They were all amazed by the viev. It was in the afternoon and I wanted them to see the sunset. I went to my favourite place there and leaned on the fence as they were eating. Sudenly i saw someone standing next to me. I turned and saw Jaebum. JB:" Thank you Y/N for this amazing day. We had a lot of fun and I am happy that yoi were with us 😁." Oh my heart, it is pounding so hard. Y/N:"No problem, and thank you for leting me go with you. I had a great time too.😁" We stared into eachothers eyes. I just couldn't look away. Suddenly he started moving towards me. I just stood there frozen. When he closed his eyes I knew what he wants to do. I closed my eyes and he kissed me. We smiled to eachother and he hugged me. The viev was beautiful. He backhuged me and we watched the sunset. I felt so happy. Suddenly the members came. Jackson:" Oh mmmm sorry to interupt but we need to go." JB:" Yes we are coming." He smiled to me and grabed my hand. The members were suprised just like me. We went in the van. For some time there was an awkvard silence but Jaebum broke it. JB:" Look we don't need to be uncomfartable now. What you saw is nothing weird." Mark:" It's just that we are surprised." YG:" are you a couple now?" JB:" If Ana wants to I would be glad." Y/N:" Yes." I was so happy. I never imagined something like this happen. They drove me home. Jaebum gave me a peck on my cheek and we said goodbye. My mum was in the living room. I greeted her and wanted to go straight to my room but she stopped me by asking how was the trip. I told her everything exept about the part about me and Jaebum. Mum:" I saw you and Jaebum, cute." Y/N:" Emm what exactly did you see?" Mum:" The peck." She started teasing me. My dad came in the room and asked what we are talking about. My mum "didn't" understand my signs to not tell him abput Jaebum so she told him everything. Then my dad also started teasing me. I ran into my room. I layed on the bed and went trough everything that happened. I started to think about Jaebum. What if fans find out. Would they like me or would there be a bunch of mean comments? And what abput Jaebums manager? I don't know how it will be, but i just know I love him. 

 

My phone vibrated: a message from Jaebum

JB:"Hey princess." Y/N: " Hey." JB:" The members can't stop teasing me about you. But I don't mind it because it is about you 😊." Y/N:"😂. I am so tired." JB:" Yeah same for me. Well i will leave you to get some rest. Good night ❤" Y/N:" Good night❤." JB:" Love you❤." Y/N:" I love you too❤. 

 

I got ready for bed and fell asleep thinking about Jaebum ans our kiss. I was so happy.