The fanmeeting (1)

You got my attention

Hi, my name is Y/N. I am from (your country). I'm a huge fan of GOT7 and today is finnaly the day I will see them. Today is the day of the fanmeeting.

Ok I have to get ready. These black ripped jeans and this shirt. Yes, perfect! So stylish. And a litle bit of make up. I hope Jaebum will like it and will notice me. My mom called me:" Y/N are you ready? We have to go! Y/N:" Yes mom, I'm coming!                       Mom:" Wow you are so beautiful, good choice of outfit." Y/N:" Thanks mom, I have to look good for them.

We arrived                                                                           Mom:"Okay we are here. Have fun." Y/N:"Thanks mom." Okay lets go. I sat down in the second line because the first was already filled. I waited exitedly for the guys to come. I would be even more hapy if my friend Alissa would come with me but she couldn't get the ticket. 

They came! Wow! Daebak! They are even more handsome in person. They introduced themselves and then started with some games and sang. Finnaly the monent we could talk to them came. I was waiting for my turn. I waited for so long. But finnaly it was me, the next girl who can talk to them. I was so exited that I was shaking.

First one was Mark. We were chating and it was very nice, he was so cute and calmed me a little bit. Then the next one was Jinyoung. It was nice to talk to him. Then there was Jackson, Yugyeom, Youngjae and they were all so sweet and cute. The last one was Jaebum. My heart started pounding, my hand shaking. I greeted him. We talked. And it was very nice. When all the fans made theur turns ir was time for one last game. And the game was: GOT7 will choose one lucky fan who will sing a song to them, any song the fan wants to sing.  I hoped they will choose me because I wasn't afraid that I wouldn't sing good. In fact I am a good singer and also play piano. When I was younger I went to music school. Imas I was lost in my thoughts I suddenly heared someone saying my name. I looked uo and saw Jackson calling me to come to the stage. I went up and started to feel a bit nervous. I chose to sing the song called Like I'm gonna loose you by Meghan Trainor and John Legend. When I started singing all eyes were on me and everyone went silent. The members were looking at me in shock. When I finished the song everyone clapped very loud. Jinyoung grabed the mic and said: Wow we didn't expect this. You have a beautiful voice. What's your name? Y/N:" My name is Y/N. Jinyoung:" You have a beautiful voice really! Wow! Ok now let's take a photo. We took a photo and I went back to my seat. All the fans were saying to me I have a beautiful voice. When I sat down I looked at the memvers and saw Jaebum starring at me. We looked eachother in the eyes. My heart fluttered. They said goodbye and we were soon leaving. I got pushed completly to the left part of the stage because of the fans. Suddenly I felt a hand grabing me and pulling me.