The fanmeeting (2)

You got my attention

So I felt a hand grabing me and puling me in the backstage. Because it was a bit dark I couldn't clearly see. The person who pulled me started going somwhere still holding ny hand, so I had to follow him. The person looked like JB. No it can't be him, I thought. It is imposible. We came in a room. The person looked at me and as soon as I saw him I gasped. I couldn't belive my eyes. Wow! Is this really him? Am i just dreaming. Y/N"Jaebum?!" JB:" Shhh. Yeah it's me. Sorry for starteling you. Y/N:"Its okay, but why have you draged me here? JB:"I don't know. You just seemed very interesting and I wanted to get to know you." Y/N:" Ok....What do you eant to know?" We started chatting and it was very nice. I wasn't nervous anymore. I felt comfortable beside him. He is a better person than I thought. Then we heard a knock on the door:"Jaebum are you there?" JB:" Yes, come in." We saw Jinyoung entering. JY:"Why did you disapear like that?!"..... he looked at me:"Jaebum what are you doing? Do you think this is safe?" JB:"Why? Its okay trust me. She is a good person." JY:"Okay. But please don't do anything stupid okay? JB:" Yes." JY:" We'll have to go now the car is waiting." JB:" Okay. Y/N can I have your number? Y/N:" Yeah sure." I gave him my number and he gave me his. I was still in shock. We said goodbye and left to go home. I went outside and wanted to call my mum, but I heard someone calling me. I turned around and it was Jaebum:"Hey do you need a ride home? Y/N:"No its okay, my mum will pick me up." JB:"No, you will have to wait here and its a bit cold. Come we will drive you home." Y/N:" Okay." We went in the car. Jaebum introduced me to the members. They greeted me warmly. Again they said I have a beautiful voice. We talked till I came home. I said goodbye to them and Jaebum said he will text me. 

 

I went in the house and my mum was surprised to see me. She asked me how I got home. I told her the whole story and she was in shock. I went in my room and took a shower then got ready for the bed. I was pretty tired. Then I heard my phone vibrated. It was Jaebum. My heart flutterd. I had a strange feeling in my tummy. What is it with me? Sure he is an idol and my bias but still. I oppened the message:

JB:"Hey, I had a great time talking to you😊. I hooe we can see eachother again. Maybe tomorrow? We are free a bit now so we can meet and also I knwo you don't have school now."

Y/N:"Hey, I had a great time talking to you too😊. Sure we can meet tomorrow. Where? "

JB:"In this cafe (adress) at 10am?"

Y/N:" Okay. See you."

JB:"Have a good sleep.Good night)"

Y/N:" Thanks you too. Good night."

I couldn't belive it. I was smiling like a dork. It took a long time for me to fall asleep because I was too exited. I fell asleep.