Cafe meeting with Jaebum

You got my attention

I woke up at 8 o' clock because of my alarm. At first I was still sleepy but when I rememberd I will meet with Jaebum, I quickly stood up and went in the kitchen to eat something and then went to get ready. I put on blue ripped jeans and a cute white top. I put on a litle make up. I was satisfied with my look. Then I drived to the cafe where I was suposed to meet with Jaebum. And yes he was there. I was a litle surprised he was already there and it was 10 min till 10. I went to the table.Y/N:"Hi Jaebum." JB:" Oh hey Ana. 😁" Y/N:" I didn't know you will be here 10 minutes earlier." JB:"Yeah, I like to be earlier always it is better than being late." Y/N:"Same for me." JB:"So how did yoh sleep? Did you have a good rest?" Y/N:" Yes yes, and you?" JB:"Me too. Lets order something." We both orderd coffe. Y/N:"So how do you like (your country)?" JB:"It's nice. Me and the members want to see more of it but we can't decide where we want to go." Y/N:"Oh I can help you with that." JB:"Yes, please. And you can also come with us 😁." Y/N:" Oh no, I don't want to bother you, you go with your members and have fun." JB:" No really I mean it. They guys also said you seem nice, so please come with us." Y/N:" Ok, I will gladly go 😁." We talked like this for about an hour and it was very nice. We laughed a lot. We became very comfortable with eachother. And because of that he invited me to come home with him and see the members. He told me that he didn't tell them where he was going so they don't know where he is. I first didn't dare to say yes but then i agreed to go with him. We drove to the hotel with my car since he walked to the cafe because it was near their hotel. When we came in the hotel Jaebum gathered them in his room. They were happy to see me and also started to tease Jaebum a litle bit because he was with me and we went in a cafe. We blushed a litle bit and the mebers loved our reactions. Jaebum quickly stoped the teasing and we started to talk. They were asking me questions about me. And then we started to talk about our litle trip in (your country) and decided to go to (places that are popular in your country). I felt my phone vibrating and looked at it. My mum was calling me to come home. I looked at the hour and it was 12:30. She called me because the lunch was ready. I asked her if she made enough for 7 more people and for my surprise she did, because she did it for more days. I told her that I will bring 7 people home for lunch but didn't tell her who. I told the members about the lunch. They were so happy. They really love food and also wanted to taste our food, from our country. We drove to my house. 4 of them drove with me and 3 of them drove with their van. We came home. And when we entered the house and my mum saw the members she couldn't belive her eyes. She didn't know I went to the cafe to meet with Jaebum and she didn't expect from me to bring home 7 handsome guys who are kpop idols. Because we were all prety hungry we went to eat. I asked my mum where my father is and she told me he has a buisnes meeting so he couldn't come. My father is a buisnes man and my mum works as a lawyer, but she had a free day today. We are a good situated family. My mum was asking them questions to get to know them bettter. And sudenly the theme of our conversation became me and Jaebum. We both blushed hardly. I didn't know why but my heart was pounding so hard. "What is it with me? Do I like him in that way? Yes he is nice and goodlooking but still do I love him?" We wanted them to stop talking about us so we made a new theme to talk about. As everyone finished their food we went to the living room. My mum was putting the dishes in the washing machine. I asked them when will we go on our trip. They decided to go tomorrow. My mum came in the livingroom and asked me about the trip and I explained it to her. After some time of talking they decided to go home and get ready for the small trip and have a litle rest. We said goodbye and before they left Jaebum wnt to me and thanked me and smiled to me in the sweetest and cutest way. I felt my cheeks get red. Before he left he told me;" You are cute when you blush." I blushed even harder. God, what it that man doing to me. I went to my room and watched a kdrama. I watched 6 ep till i finished it. It was time to go to bed. I took a shower and went to bed. My phone vibrated. I saw that Jaebum texted me: "It was fun today😊 your mum cooks really good." Y/N:"Yeah it was fun, thanks😁." JB:" I am exited for tomorrow. Can't wait." Y/N:" Yeah me too. Now get some sleep. You will need it for tomorrow." JB:"You are right good night💤." Y/N: Good night." 

I decided to call my friend Alissa because we didn't talk now for two days becase she went on atrio and I also was with the guys. I called her and she picked up. Alissa:" Hey!" Y:N:"Hey Alissa how are you?" Alissa:" Good how about you? I miss you." Y/N: " i miss you too. I'm good too. You wont velive what happened." I told her the whole story and she was in shock. Then we talked for about an hour more. She told me everything about her trip. She had a lot of fun. Then we said goodbye. I was tired and so I fell asleep thinking about Jaebum. I analized tge whole day and found out I like him. Like I like him a lot yes