chapter 3

the different Exoist

Chanyeol’s plan, for now, is to visit the magician who lives in the mountains. However he wasn’t planning to do it alone, that’s why he asked his friends to come along and they agreed. The three of them are now in the castle, Chanyeol felt the need to tell his mate that he is trying to find a solution. This was also an opportunity to introduce his friends to his mate. About that he was pretty sure that he was going to regret it.

Kyungsoo who found Baekhyun in the garden again told him that Chanyeol wanted to tell him something. Baekhyun wasn’t really fond of the idea of seeing Chanyeol but maybe it was important so he decided to work along. After 10 minutes Kyungsoo appeared with Baekhyun by his side and he saw the looks in his friend's eyes when they saw Baekhyun especially Jongdae who was totally checking Baekhyun out.

“You are wasting my time at the moment so tell me quickly what you want to tell me so bad” his friends behind grinned. Chanyeol scrapped his voice “I’m going to the magician of exo planet to ask him about your non-existing powers at the moment and the fact that you despise me while in fact, you should be swooning over me. Also, I wanted to introduce you to my friends, Jongdae and Sehun. Jongdae stepped forward and kissed Baekhyun’s hand. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “I’m Jongdae, it’s a pleasure to meet you Baekhyun. Chanyeol has told me a lot about you.” Baekhyun looked surprised. “oh did he? I expect nothing kind.”

“well, he told me that you were beautiful and h- “Chanyeol interrupted Jongdae “okay that is enough Jongdae.” Chanyeol gestured to Sehun “Baekhyun this is Sehun, also a very good friend of mine.” Sehun and Baekhyun shook hands. Fortunately, Sehun didn’t say anything embarrassing. “now that you now know each other, I think it’s time for us to go. Bye Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, I’ll tell you what I know when I have come back.” Kyungsoo waved back but Baekhyun didn’t. he was looking confused and had this small smirk on his face.

When the three of them were out of the palace, Chanyeol hit Jongdae on the head . “auch what is your problem?”

“maybe the fact that you embarrassed me in front of Baekhyun and that you were checking him out.” “oeh are you jealous? No, but seriously I would totally bang him if h- auch stop hitting me!”

 

“that’s what you get for flirting with my mate” Jongdae smirked “so you are the possessive type huh-auch”

Chanyeol stopped messing with Jongdae and walked in front of him. “I don’t want to waste no more time. Let’s go to the mountains.”

 

 

“uh, Chanyeol don’t we need to bring food or something? I have heard that it takes about 3 hours to go there.” Chanyeol hadn’t thought of that. “That’s actually a good idea, thanks for reminding me Sehun.” Sehun winked. “anything dude.”

 

“you guys just wait here, I will ask the servants if they can prepare something. It won’t take too long!” Chanyeol yelled while running back to the castle. While he asked a servant to prepare food for the trip he heard a voice behind him. “well well what brings you here again. Did you miss me already?” apparently it was Baekhyun and he had this big smirk on his face that Chanyeol wanted to wipe off.

“lovely to see you again Baekhyun, can’t stop thinking about me?” Baekhyun chuckled. “actually It’s true. I can’t stop thinking about you and not know to decide what to think of you.” Well, that wasn’t the answer he had expected. “if I’m handsome or not?” Chanyeol said confidently, slowly stepping forward. Baekhyun also stepped forward and the distance was becoming lesser. “you may be confident but I bet that you are dying to hear lovely words out of my mouth, which won’t happen till I get rid of this hatred feeling to you, but guess what: it won’t be that soon.”

 

Shortly after a servant arrived with the foods. Chanyeol thanked the servant and concentrated on Baekhyun again. “hey I´m trying my best to get answers and I can already tell you that it won´t be easy. But if we work along, perhaps we can find all the answers to your problems. So, do we have a deal? Baekhyun who was glaring at Chanyeol shook his alpha’s hands. “deal”

“well my lovely mate, I need to go. Don’t miss me too much.” Baekhyun grinned. “don’t get too cocky.” Chanyeol smiled and wanted to go outside. “wait Chanyeol..” Chanyeol turned around looking surprised. “be careful and good luck! Now go before I get this hatred feeling again.” Chanyeol’s smile got even wider. “thank you Baekhyun. Take care of yourself, bye!” with that Chanyeol left the castle, not only that but he also left a certain guy smiling.

When Chanyeol got outside, his friends were playing rock paper scissors, shortly after they noticed Chanyeol. “why are you smiling so wide, it’s creepy.” Sehun yelled at Chanyeol from a distance.

“ooh I know what it is. Yeollie is in luuuuve” Chanyeol chuckled. “what do you know about love Jongdae and besides I’m not in love, Baekhyun just opened up to me a bit and I liked that.

 

“yeah yeah miss we that bull, now let’s go!” the energetic friend screamed. It maybe was a time of confusion, but Chanyeol kept the huge smile on his face.

 

An hour went by and the three males were taking a break. They were hungry because indeed it was a tough journey. “You know Chanyeol I kind of pity you.” Chanyeol’s eyebrows arched up. “yeah me too dude. I mean your mate hates you.” Sehun said while eating his sandwich. Chanyeol sighed. “he doesn’t hate me.. He is just confused”

 

“yeah, I would be confused too by your personality if I was your mate. Ew thinking of the idea of being your mate disgusts me, Now I pity Baekhyun even more.” Both of his friends laughed. “well thank you for the compliment but I think we need to continue walking otherwise we will get home really late and I bet that your scary asses wouldn’t be wanting that, would you?”

 

Both his friends stood up. “yeah yeah we’ll walk” Jongdae whined.

 

They knew that they were close because the mountains were pretty visible. “look we are almost there and it’s not even that dark.” Chanyeol said. “what do you mean it’s not that dark. It’s ing 11 pm which means that we need to stay overnight and that means that I’m going to miss my favourite show.”

“nobody watches that earth show called Dora the explorer Jongdae, also it’s for children.” Sehun groaned and Jongdae hit him. “You aren’t an intellectual so you won’t understand Sehun, you watch that earth show called Downtown Abbey, what the are you? an old lady?”

“hey don’t insult Downtown Abbey, that show is great.” Jongdae scoffed “pff, great as my non-existent flat . Dora the Explorer is as good as Baekhyun’s ” Chanyeol turned his head and faced Jongdae with an angry expression. “What did you say about my mate?” Jongdae rolled his eyes. “As if you haven’t been staring at his . You know it’s great.” Chanyeol scoffed and continued walking. In the distance, you could hear Chanyeol muttering “I so regret introducing you to Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hehehe guess who is back again. Sorry for not updating for about 3 weeks. I was busy with school but now that I have a vacation of 1 week, I'll update more. Also, I  made a little drawing of how I imagine Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I hope you enjoyed the drawing I made of Chanbaek :)