Chapter 2

the different Exoist

Chanyeol who had taken a walk returned to the castle with a weird feeling In his stomach. While walking in the hall, he ran into Kyungsoo, his friend and decided to ask him about his omega. Kyungsoo told him that he was kept in a guestroom still unconscious. Chanyeol sighed upon hearing that. “It’s okay Chanyeol everything is going to be okay.” Why was everybody telling him that everything was going to be okay? Is it supposed to mean something? Chanyeol thanked Kyungsoo and walked to his lonely room where his mate should have been.

The prince was stressed out by everything that happened today. He was running his hands through his hair and face and grunted out of stress. He lied on his bed and kept thinking about what he saw. All the events turned out differently than what he had expected. His mate and he should have been talking now in his room, introducing himself and he must have had a name. his mate has a name and it bothers him that he still doesn’t know it. Maybe he should check on the unconscious omega?

The other male was staying in the guest room, the room where Jongdae and Sehun sometimes stayed in. the happy cheering you could hear from his friends was now replaced by a silence coming from the sleeping beauty that is in front of him. Chanyeol really couldn’t get a good sight of him since he was lost in his own thoughts during the ceremonies. But he could now and now that he had the chance he looked at every aspect that was visible on his mate’s body and face.

The skin covered with dirt was now clean and fair looking. Droopy eyes with long black eyelashes. Black hair as black as root. Natural pink lips slightly opened, a great invitation to be kissed but Chanyeol couldn’t do that to someone who was unconscious and who he knew nothing about. Even if it was his mate. In overall his mate was an attractive and innocent looking male, he couldn’t deny that but Chanyeol didn’t care about looks. His personality should be important and from what he had seen, he still couldn’t make a conclusion about what his mate is like. Other than that he has this image of fragile looking, Chanyeol knows that he is not fragile. What he saw in the ceremony was more than a weak body. Behind that weak body, there was this brave boy who didn’t want to hurt others in him. Chanyeol could feel it and honestly, he liked it. Maybe having a mate wasn’t so bad as he thought when he looked at Baekhyun.

Suddenly his brown eyes were meeting another set of brown eyes, but these eyes had a warm tint in It. He instantly called the maids and the doctors but before they could arrive, his mate was unconscious again. When the doctors arrived all they saw was a still unconscious omega and didn’t get why Chanyeol called them. “I’m serious, doctor his eyes locked with mine and suddenly he went unconscious again and I don’t know why but I’m getting tired of it and-“ the doctor told him to calm down and Chanyeol did. “If you say that it’s true, he will wake up later this day or tomorrow. Don’t worry my prince.” The prince believed the doctor and went back to his room to take a nap. Chanyeol was awakened by the sound of Kyungsoo telling him that his mate was conscious again. This made Chanyeol relieved. He put on his clothes and walked to the guestroom with a smile. However, that smile went away when he heard screams from the guestroom.

“DON´T TOUCH ME!” The voice belonged to his mate who was repeating the same words. “what’s going on here” one of the maids rushed to him and told him that the omega refused to eat, so they tried grabbing his arms and now he is screaming the whole time to not touch him. His mate was a feisty one, huh, Well Chanyeol loved challenges. And he was quite sure that his mate was going to be a lovely challenge. Chanyeol got near his mate and tried to touch his mate’s his arm, which wasn’t a good idea. “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU BASTARD” when his mate said that one of the guards got angry. “It’s okay Jongin, I’m not offended.” Jongin, the guard backed away. Chanyeol put his attention to his mate again and started asking questions “so... could you tell me your name, please?” his mate refused to answer any of Chanyeol’s questions so he called it a day. “I don’t know what I have done to you, but I hope that you will open up to me soon.” With that reply, he left the guestroom and also his mate.

You could say that there was a chaos in the palace because a certain person refused to speak to anyone, not only that but also eat. His body got a lot skinnier since he was conscious and everybody was worried about it. Even the prince was worried and didn’t know how he could convince his mate to talk to him. recently a wonder happened. Namely, his mate had opened up to Kyungsoo and was actually eating the food the maids gave him. Chanyeol couldn’t see his mate that much only when he was sleeping. One day Kyungsoo told him that his mate was actually a very bright and shy person, the prince didn’t expect that answer at all but was kind of amused by the idea of his mate not screaming and actually being friendly. “Kyungsoo I need you to do something for me.” Kyungsoo’s eyes got wide. “like what my prince?”

Chanyeol began to whisper. “tell me everything you know about my mate, please Kyungsoo I don’t know what to do.” Kyungsoo hummed. “and what do I get in exchange” “a date with Jongin, the guard.” Kyungsoo’s eyes got wider. “h-how did you know?” Chanyeol chuckled. “Probably everybody knows in this palace that you have a huge crush on Jongin. Anyway, do we have a deal?” Kyungsoo hesitated. “deal” they shook hands, called it a good night and both of them walked away with a smile on their face.

One week has passed and there was some improvement when it came to his mate whose name was apparently Baekhyun. Kyungsoo told him that, not only that but that he also loved flowers. Chanyeol took notes of that. After all, it was important to know things about his mate. Chanyeol who also wanted to try to talk to Baekhyun went to the guest room, but he wasn’t there. Where could he be? Chanyeol questioned but then he remembered that Baekhyun loved flowers and the only place where flowers grew was in the royal garden.

His friends interrupted his way to the garden which made him a bit annoyed. Don’t get him wrong. He loved the company of his friends, but he was busy and had a mission of trying to find Baekhyun. “and where are you going so hasty. Didn’t you miss us?” of course Jongdae was going to ask him that. “Jongdae, I’m kind of busy at the moment. Can we talk later” Chanyeol said annoyed. “No no no no. I’m desperate to know things.” Sehun agreed with Jongdae. “ugh fine what do you want to know?” “So did you already lose your ity?” Chanyeol looked annoyed. “joking joking. I wanted to know how things were going with your mate. How is he like and what his name actually?” “his name is Baekhyun, he is beautiful but it’s actually not going well between us.” Both of his friends looked surprised. “Yeah, he kind of called me a bastard and is ignoring me and everyone except Kyungsoo.” Both of his friends snorted. “you got yourself a feisty one Chanyeol. I already want to be friends with him.” Sehun said and continued laughing. “what’s so funny?” “nothing nothing. Anyway, we need to go. Good luck with Baekhyun and the blue balls” Jongdae said and they left. “what the hell did he mean with blue balls?” Chanyeol questioned himself before he continued to walk to the garden.

In the garden, a male with beautiful features was looking at the flowers. Chanyeol had never seen this side of Baekhyun but he liked it. Baekhyun was smiling the whole time and sniffing the flowers. Honestly, Baekhyun was more beautiful than the flowers, but he would get probably hit if he said that to Baekhyun. As much as he wanted to stare at Baekhyun, he needs to talk to him so he made his way to Baekhyun, who noticed him and he was not happy about it. “what do you want?” the bright male was gone and was now looking very annoyed at the moment.

“I just wanted to start a conversation with you. may I?” Chanyeol asked politely. Baekhyun scoffed. “There is nothing to talk about. Can you please go.” Chanyeol was actually getting annoyed but tried to stay calm. “can you at least tell me what I have done wrong so that I can apologize?” Baekhyun paid no attention to him and Chanyeol gave up and walked away.

“You know, Kyungsoo has told me a lot about you.” this made Chanyeol stop walking and turned around “what did you say?” “Kyungsoo told me that you are actually very nice” He thanked Kyungsoo for saying that. May the Gods bless Kyungsoo. “uh... well, that’s nice of him I guess.” Baekhyun chuckled. “I don’t know what to think of you... You are a very confusing person.” Chanyeol didn’t expect that answer “well uh thank you” “I don’t like confusing people though, you, in fact, confuse me a lot. I don’t know what you want to do to me and that is confusing me a lot.” Chanyeol sighed. “I’m actually very confused too” “why would you be confused?” Chanyeol gestured Baekhyun to sit on the bench. “why were you looking so weak when you got created? Where are your powers? Why are you acting like this to me?” there was an awkward silence between them.

Baekhyun was looking complicated while Chanyeol waited for an answer. “I don’t know” “what?” “I don’t know why I was so weak. I don’t know where my powers are and I don’t know why I have this weird feeling about you.” Baekhyun’s answer made Chanyeol speechless. He stood up and left Baekhyun alone. Both of them clearly needed to be alone. There was a problem and he needed to know the solution for it.

 

 

 

“Druid I want to ask you something” Chanyeol who went to the druid hoped that the old man knew a solution for his problem. “Let me guess it’s about your mate. Isn’t it?” “yes druid, he has been acting really cold to me as If he hates me. Also, I asked him about his powers and he doesn’t know why he doesn’t have them. Do you perhaps know why? The druid thought long about it. “I’m not sure but there might be someone who maybe knows.” Chanyeol got his hopes up. “who druid? Please tell me.” “not everybody knows about him, but high in the mountains lives a good friend of mine who is a magician. He may know the answer, but I have to warn you Chanyeol. It’s a dangerous trip.” Chanyeol patted the old man’s shoulder. “thank you so much druid. “be careful Chanyeol and good luck.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: sorry for not updating last week that's the reason why I made this chapter longer than usual. I hope you like it. please comment and upvote! I really like hearing your opinions. Not only that, but it also motivates me to write this story.