prologue

the different Exoist

Far in space, there was this planet called Exoplanet. The planet was a lively place and the birthplace of the brave ones. The ones who lived on Exo Planet were called Exoists. They were ruled by a powerful but kind king, who made sure that everything was under control in Exo-planet. Life on Exo Planet wasn’t so different from earth. The people looked the same, however, there were a few differences, namely the culture. The exoists were divided into alphas and omegas, just like wolves. Most of the exoists were alphas and meet their omega in a very strange way. Every time an alpha turns 18, an omega will be born and will be the omega of the alpha. The born of an Omega is called the ceremony. Rain will fall every time an omega is born, which eventually leads to omega’s having healing powers.

Not long after the ceremony, the omega will be tested how strong the omega actually is and will be put into a fight with his or her own alpha. It’s called: the fighting ceremony and this is purely done for when there is war, the omegas will be divided into two groups. The ones who are weaker will help heal the soldiers in war and the other group will fight along with their alpha to protect their planet.

The soon to be 18 years old Chanyeol, who is the son of the king, thought that the fighting ceremony was unfair. Everybody knows that when an omega is born, the omega’s power hasn’t completely mastered it, so basically most the time the alpha wins, but there were a few times when the omega had won. Those were really strong omegas with a great power.

The prince will turn 18 in 1 week and he should be excited but he isn’t. In his eyes, he is too young to get married besides he hasn’t even achieved that much in life. His friends think differently about that. They can’t wait to have a mate and show them lots of love. Although he may not be excited, he has always wondered how his mate would look like and what kind of power he or she would have.

The town Chanyeol lived in were holding the preparations for his birthday, of course, it was important because it’s not every day that a prince turns 18. The prince himself had seen a few of the preparations and he must admit that the palace servants had done a great job. On every street, you could see the symbol of the royals, a phoenix and lamps with fire in it, in honour for the prince whose power is fire.

Chanyeol himself was in his bedroom, looking out in the window, just watching the servants preparing his ceremony. That’s when someone knocked on his door.

“your highness, your friends are here” a servant who goes by the name, Kyungsoo told him.

Chanyeol sighed “let them in, please” although he was tired, maybe the aura of his friends would cheer him up.

“HELLO OLD MAN” the voice of Jongdae was so clear and loud. It’s surprising that he got used to it. “hello to you too Jongdae” behind him was his other friend Sehun who was (fortunately) not the loud type. “don’t take Jongdae seriously, you know he likes to joke around” Chanyeol smiled, agreeing with Sehun. “So soon to be 18 huh… are you ready to lose your ity” Sehun elbowed Jongdae when he said that and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes “Jongdae you know I’m not like that.”

“Oh, romanticist Chanyeol is coming out.” Sehun chuckled “it’s better than your personality, Jongdae I already pity your mate,” Sehun said which made Chanyeol laugh. “ha ha ha really funny. You are just jealous that I will be the one who is going to take the best care of my mate of all of us”

“Jongdae, you are basically a child yourself,” Chanyeol said and high fived Sehun. “That is not true! I can take care of myself, in fact, I raised you both”

“you mean when you once treated us to food?” Jongdae gasped like the drama queen himself. “how dare you.. you are not invited to my wedding”

Both Chanyeol and Sehun laughed out loud. “we were just joking Jongdae, you know we can’t live without you”

“Oh I know and I love it that you are admitting it yourself. Now enough about me let’s talk about you.” Jongdae said while sitting on Chanyeols bed. “me? There isn’t much to talk about though” said Chanyeol.

“what do you mean silly, let’s talk about your future. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A MATE SOON” Jongdae said, well screamed. “well yeah.. so?”

Jongdae looked disappointed at Chanyeol and then looked at Sehun who understood Jongdae’s struggle. “aren’t you excited at all?”

Chanyeol who didn’t understand the excitement just shrugged. “I mean.. I’m curious but I feel like that I’m going to mess up.”

“so you’re afraid?” Chanyeol nodded. “well yeah kind of, I mean everything is going to change, my future”

Jongdae stood up. “Nah don’t worry about that. Everything is going to be fine. Sehun and I believe in you. Don’t we Sehun?”

“Yeah, we do Chanyeol” Chanyeol who was still sitting on the bed smiled. “thanks, guys. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed. I’m pretty tired.”

Jongdae and Sehun understood and left Chanyeol alone.

He was glad that his friends supported him, however, he still was afraid that he was going to mess up.

 

 

 

 

 


 

So this is the prologue of the story, I have already written chapter 1 but I will update that this sunday, so basically a new chapter will appear every sunday. Now that I'm on a break I maybe have more time to write so I can probably update twice a week, but I'm not sure. What school starts I will be only updating every sunday. I hope you enjoyed the prologue and have a good day/night.