[ Chapter 6 ] Request

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Minamoto you!" 

you shielded his face from Hyuga, and pretended not to notice him. Hyuga sprinted to him and jumped while headlocking him, causing him to jerk forward and almost fall onto the floor if it wasn't for his hand supporting him up. 

"Aish! Hyuga!" you growled jokingly as he punched Hyuga's side lightly. 

"Why didn't you say hi?" 

"You and Mina looked like you we're having fun." you chuckled and pointed to Mina who was having a conversation with Sana. 

Hyuga shook his head and continued joking around like children until the girls eventually broke them up and scolded them. Other students giggled as they saw Sana and Mina pulling two very strong-looking boys by the ear and dragging them to the cafeteria. As expected, they were totally whipped for their girlfriends. 

"Ow ow ow Sana-chan." you whined

"Why are you so childish?" Sana scolded. "Fighting with Hyuga-kun like that."

you pouted and showed his best puppy eyes, hoping for her to calm down but instead, it caused her to break out into a fit of laughter. you tilted his head in confusion and cross his arms like a baby throwing a tantrum. 

"Hmp!" He turned away and walked towards the station to get food. 

Sana jogged up to him and poked his arm, but he didn't respond so she poked it again. Sana puffed her cheeks and ordered some food as well. 

"Thank you." you thanked the lady that served him and went to sit at a table with Sana trailing close behind.

"Yahhh~~" Sana pouted when she sat in front of you who began to eat his food, not even acknowledging her presence. "Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have laughed at you cutie."

you cracked a smile and lifted his chopsticks to Sana. She happily ate the piece of chicken, savouring the taste in . 

"Hey you didn't wait for us before you started to eat?" Hyuga complained and sat down next to you while Mina sat next to Sana.

"You took too long."

Hyuga opened his mouth but was interrupted by a voice that was trembling in fear.

A-A-Attention all students, t-t-there's been an o-outbreak of celesion so a curfew is set at 6:30 pm. After 6:30 pm, entrances will be locked. Going outside will be prohibited and if any students are caught outside curfew, they will be expelled. Also, may Minamoto you, Ryu Hyuga, Minatozaki Sana, Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina come to the principal's office. That is all, thank you.

you looked at the other three in concern. Murmurs started to fill the cafeteria and you glanced at the clock. 

6:00 pm

"We only have 30 minutes left before we have the curfew.." you muttered as they walked to the principal's office. 

"Mina, Momo and I should head back soon after this, you guys should too." Sana's eyebrows crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter