[ Chapter 3 ] Confession

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yooo, what's wrong with you? Got up the wrong side of the bed?" Hyuga teased as he poked you's cheeks. 

"No, I was just thinking about something.." you's eyebrows creased together, a habit that he always does when he's deep into his thoughts.

"Care to share?" Hyuga bit a chunk of his apple and savoured the delicious sweetness that coated the insides of his mouth. 

"Hmm, maybe later." you replied as the three Japanese girls came into the room and approached them. 

"Good morning you-kun, Hyuga-kun." The three said harmoniously.

"Good morning to you too." you said with elegance. 

"Mornin' to ya too!" Hyuga's greeting was slightly less refined than you's greeting, but nonetheless, it was able to make the three burst into fits of laugher. 

"You're so adorable Hyuga-kun~" Mina commented and you swore he saw Hyuga's soul leaving his body. 

"A-A-Aha, not as adorable as you Mina~" Hyuga flirted back as he scratched his nape in embarassment. 

This time, Mina was the one who was surprised with the sudden praise and caused her cheeks to turn into a baby pink colour. 

"Uugh...I'm going to the bathroom to cleanse my eyes." Momo pretended to vomit and went to the bathroom. 

"you-kun." Sana called. 

you turned his head to meet Sana. "Yes Sana-chan?"

"I made you this bento box, to say thank you for yesterday evening.." Sana presented a small cutely wrapped bento box that was covered in hearts. 

Mina and Hyuga looked at each other and knew that something was going on. Unlike the pure and innocent Mina, Hyuga had more of a erted sense of humour and imagination.

"Last evening? Oho, you!" Hyuga hollered. "You already lost your V-card? Is that why you look so tired today?"

"V-card?" you, coming from a royal family that only uses a certain range of vocabulary, was not familiar with this term.

"You ert!" Sana squealed and slapped Hyuga's face, leaving a red handprint on his left cheek. "We didn't do anything!"

you was still confused among this chaos and just let the two argue back and fourth. Mina suddenly leaned near you's ear and whispered.

"V-card is your ity card." She said quietly, not wanting to be caught. "Hyuga was implying that you and Sana-chan had......"

you's jaw went agape and he saw Mina recoil backwards, stifling a giggle. you didn't want to make any misunderstandings but this ws a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to tease Hyuga for always playing jokes on him. you pulled Sana by the waist and onto his lap, his muscular arms circling around her slender waist. 

"So what if we did?" you teased as he pressed a kiss onto Sana's back, specifically on her uniform and no where near her skin as he still had manners to uphold. 

Hyuga's smirk was long gone and was replaced with a shocked expression. He wasn't the only one as Mina and Sana also had the same expression printed onto their faces. 

"O-O-Oh.." Hyuga was speechless, not realising that they might of actually done it since he was just joking. 

"You felt good last night right baby?~" you cooed and made Sana's face and ears turn a tomato shade of red. "You can come to my house again tonight, my parents won't be home."

"I..I...you-kun..." Sana couldn't speak so she could only hide her face into the crook of you's neck.

The whole class was silent and their eyes were focused on the two students embracing each other intimately in the middle of class. Meiqi, who was sitting in the corner, felt a surge of jealous run through her veins but didn't want to cause a commotion in class, just in case the teacher came in. She didn't want the risk of being expelled for using her abilities outside fighting class and even worse, ruin her chances of becoming close to you and possibly taking the position as the Princess of the royal family. 

"...Puahahaha, okay sorry!" you bursted out laughing, unable to hold the laughter anymore. "I'm just kidding, I just walked Sana-chan home yesterday. We didn't do anything."

Hyuga's face contorted into a displeased face and returned to his seat, ignoring you. 

"Sorry Sana-chan, I must of surprised you~" you apologised, feeling slightly guilty for bringing Sana into the cruel joke. 

"I-I-It's o-okay." She mumbled, her face still red. 

you released his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter