[ Chapter 4 ] New Couple

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ing expell her!" you wasn't the one to let his emotions control him, but this was an exception.

Sana creased her eyebrows and tugged onto you's sleeves, hoping that he would calm down. you glanced at Sana and exhaled loudly, running his fingers through his silky black hair. The principal of the school was desperate to keep this issue low and not let the Media damage the school's reputation.

"Alright, we'll expell Meiqi." He flicked through multiple documents on his holographic screen and revealed a profile of Meiqi. 

Ability: Fire manipulation and rock manipulation. Hot-tempered and easily provoked.

you scowled as the principal pressed a few buttons before a red box that read 'expelled' was stmaped across her profile. Sana felt slightly bad but she shook off the thought as you planted a kiss on her hand, rubbing it comfortingly. 

"I expected much better from this school." you's eyes were burning with anger. 

you stood up and pulled Sana along, keeping her close to him. Students stared at the two and Sana felt slightly nervous, not use to getting this much attention.

"Don't pay attention them them." you cooed in her ear. "Pay attention to me."

Sana looked up, her eyes were beaming with love and her heart started to beat more rapidly. Feeling someone's intense stare at him, her looked at Sana and raised his eyebrows. His mischieveous made Sana's senses heighten as he leaned closer to her face. Her face was dusted with a baby pink colour and she looked away, shy. 

"You're so adorable~" you grinned. 'I'm so lucky to have you."

Sana shook her head adamantly. "No~ I'm the lucky one."

Mina and Hyuga, who happen to pass the couple smiled at them happily. 

"You okay Sana-chan?" Mina asked and Sana nodded her head. 

Hyuga jokingly saluted at you, making you laugh heartily. "Heeeeeelloooooo to you Sir!"

"Hey Hyuga-kun." you replied, the smiling still etched onto his face. "Where are you guys going?"

Mina and Hyuga looked embarassed at something and Sana had figured it out, but you was still clueless. 

"We're going to go to the garden to eat our lunch." Hyuga exclaimed happily. 

"Just the two of you?" you looked around. "What about Momo-chan?"

"Uhhh she's uh..." Hyuga scratched his nape, not knowing what to answer.

"Isn't that the bento box you made this morning M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter