[ Chapter 5 ] Future

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you couldn't help but steal glances at his girlfriend as her body moved effortlessly underwater. Maybe it was because of the white, angel-like wings that were extended from her back that made it easier for her to propel her.

"you!" Hyuga screamed through his face mask. 

you turned around using his hands and feet and his eyes widen when he realised that another student had sneaked up on him with a knife in hand. He weaved to the side, just in time as the blade barely scrapes his skin, turning the water surround them red. Blinded by the colours, you took this chance to counter attack and swing his fist to the student's face. The impact made him recoil in pain and the knife slipped out of his hand and into you's. 

"Hurry up and grab the flag you slow poke!" Hyuga yelled. 

you nodded and swam to retrieve the flag that the red team had guarded. He pulled the flag that was wedged between two rocks and started to swim back. 

"you-ssi!" 

you groaned loudly and tossed the flag before the student could snatch it out of his hand. It slowly floated into Hyuga's hand and he used his water abilities to propel it to another student. She quickly swam through the kelp, hoping that it would shake off the people behind her. She had lost a couple of people but one managed to grab her foot. 

"Here!" you shouted, moving his arms wildly. 

The girl pulled back her hand and threw the flag as far as possible. Thanks to her strength, you was able to get the flag and swim to his base which was not far away. 

"Go go go!" The blue team cheered. 

you could see that he was so close, just a few more meters.

"I hope you didn't forget about me~" Sana's delicate voice cooed. 

you whined as Sana's wing span covered the entire podium where the flag was meant to be slotted. 

"Please move baby" you pleaded.

"Nope!" Sana smirked as yanked the flag out of his hand, attempted to grab the red team's flag back as well as grabbing the blue team's but she had momentarily forgot that you could mimic her powers. She was surprised when he suddenly sprouted black wings from his back and propelled himself across her. The blue team  cheered as you slotted the flag into the podium and the lights blared and a screen displayed the words: Blue Team Wins.

"It's okay, no one could beat you." Hyuga patted Sana's back and the others nodded in agreement.

Sana was the best underwater and in the air, no one could even be considered a rival in those environment but for her boyfriend to steal her title, she was slightly upset.

Sana pouted as she noticed a cut on you's leg. She offered to clean it, but he just brushed it off, saying that he will heal it later. 

"No, do it now!" Sana commanded and you had no choice but to heal in front of her.

Pulling Sana onto his wet shorts, he hugged her waist and rested his chin on her bare shoulder as she leaned back comfortably. "Better?"

"Yep~"

you chuckled. "Such a big baby."

"You love this big baby." Sana giggled as you peppered kiss on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter