[ Chapter 1 ] Transfer Student

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear, the first ranked student from Seijo is transferring here! I heard he is a prince."

 

Murmurs and chattering filled the school as a male strided down the hallway and stopped at the door with the sign A-1, the class filled with elite magic-possessing students from all over the world. The door swung open and he walked in with dignity and his head held high. I guess that was one of the perks of being from a royal family. 

"Ah, good morning! You must be you!" The teacher beamed and he nodded. "Well, would you like to introduce yourself?"

He faced towards the class, seeing about 30 pairs of eyes focusing on him. "Hello, my name is you, Minamoto you and I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you."

His husky, deep voice made the girls swoon and the guys envy him. The teacher pointed to a seat near the back and ordered him to sit down. His steps were smooth, as if he was gliding on ice and the students eyes followed him until he took his seat. 

"As I was saying before, we're entering the Nation  Magic Tournament this year, and as always, we're striving to win the title as Champions once again." The class erupted into cheers and roars. 

you scowled slightly, the loud noise piercing his sensitive hearing and he glanced to the side, seeing a girl stealing glances at him. He continued to stare at her, and when she finally turned her head to steal another glance, their eyes locked. you's sharp, cat-like eyes and his intense stare made the girl spin her head in a snap and she felt her cheeks heat up. A light chuckle passed through you's lips as he ce again to the teacher.

"That is all, goodbye class." The students stood up simutaneously and bowed as the teacher opened the door and closed it behind him. 

Students clambered over each other to have a chance to talk to you. 

"Say, what's your powers?" A female student asked excitedly.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I have many and cannot recount them all."

"Hey dude! My name is Hyuga, nice to meet you!" He extended his hand and you shook it, earning envious squeals from the girls. 

you couldn't help but look to the girl who was staring at him, her eyes were now locked onto her tables and her fingers were fidgeting underneath her desk. 

"Hey Hyuga-ssi, who's that girl over there." He pointed subtly at the girl. 

"You can just call me Hyuga, no need to be formal!" His eyes followed in the direction you pointed. "Oh, that's Sana. Minatozaki Sana, I think. She's from Japan too."

you nodded his head in acknowledgement. 

"Why? Interested?" Hyuga teased as he jabbed his sides with his elbow. 

"Eyyy." you replied. "Just curious."

Hyuga raised his eyebrows, not believing a thing you said. "Yeah right dude. Anyways, she's awfully quiet, but I hear she has really powerful skills."

you was curious on what this 'skill' could be, but with other students fighting to introduce themselves to you, it soon left his head. 

"Oh! It's next lesson already, you. We should change." Hyuga advised as he glanced at his hologram wrist watch. 

"Change?" you tilted his head in confusion. "Why?"

"We have fighting class of course!" HE laughed in amusement and slapped his shoulders, making you lurch foward.

"Alright." you stood up and left the class, following Hyuga to the spacious changing room with their own lockers. you found his allocated number and opened the lock. A pair of shoes and a uniform was folded neatly inside with a black jacket hanging. you took out his stuff and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Ooh~" A chorus of boys chanted as they saw you's sculpted abs and chisled pecs that seemed to be crafted by the hands of God himself. 

you ignored the commotion and quickly wore his shirt before jogging outside to the class. A teacher stood firmly with a clipboard tucked under his arms smirked. 

"Oh, the new transfer student eh?" His eyes narrowed towards you.

you bowed down. "Hello sir, my name is--"

"Minamoto you. I know." His grin never leaving his face. "Let's see what powers you got."

The students started to back off onto the side, a sign that you took as a battle commencing. The teacher flicked his wrist and a holographic screen appeared. He mashed in some keys and typed in a code that enabled a protective barrier between the battlefield and the students so they can't injure them during the duel. 

"Get ready boy, I'm not going to hold back." The teacher warned.

"As will I." you took his stance as a clock began to count down in the center of the field.

5...4...3...2...1...Start!

The teacher lunged towards you and pulled his fist back before releasing it towards you's face. Reading his moves, you pulled his hand up and successfully blocking the attack, but his hand was throbbing in pain.

Metal?

The teacher snickered. "Fast reflexes you have you. But are you fast enough for this?!"

The teacher crouched down and kicked you's stomach, sending him backflipping several meters away. The crowd groaned and winced, as if they were also feeling the pain of their teacher's metal leg kicking their stomach. 

"Ouchhh.." Hyuga peeled his eyes off the two for a second before looking again. 

The teacher rushed towards you and flew in the air, his feet flying towards you's face. His eyes widen when he realised that you was holding his foot, making him suspended in the air. 

"H-How?" The teacher gasped. 

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter