Chapter 2

Love & War
Yixing's sword was at the others throat  rage filled him he wanted nothing more then end this man's life where he stands. The way he disrespected the prince his friend.

Luhan stood behind him placing his left hand on top his friends shoulder yixing lower your sword he spoke of my father clearly he was sent here from his words. Listen to your prince gaurd and lower your sword before I draw mine the other hissed back, hearing these words luhan locked eyes with him and then spoke with anger in every word

I assure you the moment you reach for yours my gaurd would have alredy ended your life, weather being sent by my father or not that I can promise you. The only thing keeping him for spilling your blood is my words. Do not forget who your speaking to.

Yixing lowered his sword still on gaurd on the right side of luhan the Luhan. Then spoke now who are you and what do you want & why do you speak of my father

The other replied the king sent me hear to train you he said that you are unfit for any type of battle that your week and not even worthy to be called prince nor the future king he spoke with a smirk oh where are my manners do forgive me the other said bitterly sarcastically dragging out his last words MY prince and with a half bow

When the other raised his head he was met with yixing's fist a strong blow right to the other face breaking his nose the others hads came to face blood over his hands he was about to come tords yixing when this time it was luhan who drew his sword. Standing between yixing and the other sword to the man's throat luhan spoke voice sharp steady & threatening

Let me reminde you once more who I am I am Luhan prince the prince of this kingdom your PRINCE AND THE FUTURE KING luhans voice rose eyes locked full of anger but face calm his hand steady on his sword pressing more to the others throat if the other even moved a pinch it would draw blood. When you enter MY home you will respect me and my servents and I can assure you who ever you are, luhan looked the other up and down I am no week link, nor do I lack anything in my fighting. Only a foolish man who wants death to reach him would speak thouse words to me. yixing who was standing right behide luhan also drew his sword out his face full of hate and anger tords this man who not only disrespect luhan but also himself yixing was one of the best fighters luhan had and is why he is his personal guard no one can take down yixing he had a heart of gold and beautiful smile & kind soul he was tall blond hair brown eyes and was also a little shy but his anger was powerful and his strength was unmatched.
 Yixong spoke forgive me my prince for speaking over you he said but I will gladly end this man's life right where he stands there is no reason for you to get your hands dirty my prince.

The other was about to speak when a voice called out for yixing to lower is sword and step away from the other.

Yixing lower your sword luhan knew who's voice it was his eyes looked tords the voice direction his face still calm and eyes still full of hate and anger now tords the man behide the voice. His father luhan drew his sword back and looked at yixing, yixing knew alredy what to do he drew his sword back as well and took his place next to luhan. Luhan had given yixing orders only once to never obey his father only him. This was not be ruling or possessive or hold power over his long time friend but to make sure his father dose not take advantage of his friend.

Luhan and yixing both bowed to the King luhan spoke first voice with no emotion even forced.

Father forgive me what do I owe the pleasure of having you hear with me he raised his head to meet his father's gaze his eyes dull with no love nothing but cold and bitterness luhan has even sometimes wonders if he is even alive since he was a child his father's eyes looked this way tords him no love in then for his only son....

How dare you and your gaurd he spoke with the last word with discuss.
To speak such ways to yifan he agreed to train you and this is how you treat him? And embarrass me by acting in such a way.
 
You should be ashamed to call your self a prince to call your self my son, to even stand hear in my sight how can I have a son who lacks honer & respect a son like you is only an embarrassment.
He stood there eyes locked to luhan and luhan looking back at him fist clenched so tight he can feel his nails dig into his skin yixing on the side of him stands still knowing he can't move but wants to shield his friend like he always did and will always do. Luhan biting down his tongue to stop himself from arguing back, becouse he knows what wold come to him he knows that if he talked back his father would beat him. The last time he raised his hand to luhan he was only 10 luhan talked back to his father his mother who never stoped his father's behavior steped in front of luhan shielding him it was the first time luhan felt love from either one of them. And will never forget the words she said to his father.

"Stay away from my son he had enough" and held him all night and sang to him while he slept in her arms.

Luhan blinked aways the memorie and spoke in a calm steady voice.

Father please forgive me luhans eyes looked down not meeting his father's and spoke in almost a whisper and bowed. Yixing then followed luhan

The king walked aways from his son not even excepting his apologie stops and looks in yixings direction and spoke to him, remember you are only a gaurd and can be replaced in a blink of an eye, you have no right to speak to

tords yifan, yifan bowed to the King I'm ready to train your son all dow I'm not sure he would Handel my training and I would feel more comfortable traing with out his gaurd around yixing was about to speak luhan turned to look at yixing and shook his head.

What the king told yifan had luhan and yixing both shocked, my son dose not go any where with out his personal gaurd he has vowed his life to my son and this kingdome. If you wish to train my son so be it, but you will train him with yixing near do not think that I will allow just anyone near my son. And you will address him as your highness is that understood? You should count your self lucky my son or yixing or any of my fine men who are all out hear.

 he stood waving his left arm tords all his men who was out side with them.
Did not attake you, you did not address your self to them all you did was talking down to my son.
The king stood there eyes narrowed tords yifan Almsot as if he him self would have liked to punch him for speaking the way he did to luhan.

Luhan was in shock he never heard his father defend him in any way has he lost his mind was he hearing things he looked to yixing who was also in face of confusion. All luhan could think was that there has to be reason for this just moments ago he yelled at him for being week and now he defends him and yixing.

The king spoke agin this time voice loud with anger YIFAN YOU WILL AWNSER ME WHEN I SPEEK TO YOU IS THAT UNDERSTOOD

Yifan awnser head down bowed yes my king I apologize

Good the king said and turned his back and began to walk away tords the  the huge doors that led him back into the Castel he then spoke to luhan while walking I will be in my study I have lots to do luhan I expect you to train your hardest untill the sun go's down is thag understood?

Yes father.

Good...and yixing

Yes my king?

Keep an eye on luhan yifan was given orders my me to treat this as a real fight in battle he will not go easy on luhan

MY king but that would mean?

The king stoped and turnd looking tords yixing. Yes it means tbis will be as if they are truly at war with one another you are to easy on him wjat I want you to do if yifan go's to far and my son's life is in danger you will step in and put a stop to it is that understood and you will not step in other wise

Yixing hesitated to awnser he couldn't belive the rules he gave to this man he looked to luhan and back to the King with a shaky voice and bow yes my king I understand.

Good. And with that the king steped through the doors and was gone.

Yixing walked up to luhan with a whisper my prince....I can't step in so plea- yixing 
 
Yixing luhan said raising his right hand placing it on his left shoulder do not worry he said with a smile so wide but yixing can see that even luhan is worried. I will be ok I was taught my the best and that's you and I have you hear you step in, in case he go's to far trust me yixing I will be fine.

Yes my prince he bowed and took his place to the side not to far from luhan keeping his eyes glued to yifan.

Luhan walked tords yifan and drew his sword ready to start his training luhan tuned his head to look at yixing and gave him a smile letting him know to calm down.

Yifan drew his sword and was fast so fast yixing barley could keep his eyes in he yelled out LUHAN!

Luhan snaped his head back eyes meeting yifans long silver sword 1cm away from grazing his left cheek
he quickly blocked his attake but fell to the  ground on his back ARE YOU CRAZY! he yelled at him useing all his strength to prevent his sword from coming any nearer to his face

Have you lost your mind yifan! He yelled at him

Yifan spoke sarcastically mockingly my apologies your highness but only a fool would look away from his opponent while they are in battle

Luhan eyes narrowed BATTLE we are not at war dumb we are just train.. luhan quickly remembered his father's words to yixing. Eyes widening when he realized and remembered

He quickly kneed his left side and threw yifan off of him and quickly stood back to his feet
yixing was about to stop the traing when luhan held his hand out stopping him. I'm ok yixing don't worry.

Yixing can't go over luhans orders he stoped and put his eyes on luhan to make sure he dosnet get hurt or possibly killed.

Yifan came running tords luhans but this time it was luhan who attaked he swung his sword to the right yifan doged only to be met with a sweep of luhans left leg droping him down luhan turned and striked him to his left side hitting nothing but armor yifan stood up swung is sword up words tords luhans face this time he cut his cheek not deep but enough to leave a scratch and a tiny trail of blood. Luhan was raising his hand to wipe the blood but was met with yifans fist his punch was hard and made luhan take a few steps back blood coming from his nose,
He gritted through his teeth I'm ok yixing stay where you are.
Yixing wanted to step in to help luhan but he didn't want to make him look week witch he knew luhan wasn't and these were the kings orders to have.

blood trailing from his nose to his mouth luhan spat at yifan and ran tords him sword in both hands swung it from the left up tords yifans chest yifan tried to block but luhans attake was strong knocking him down with one strong blow luhans knee to his chest his own blood dripping onto his forehead luhan had the tip of his sword to his throat agin

Yifan laughed making luhans anger rise even more so are yo7 going to take this series then I have to say you look kinda cute when your riled up your highness

Luhan droped his sword down pulled his right fist above his head and brought it down with such speed with such strength, straight to yifans face and then twice more.

Yifan threw luhan off him Luhan was quick to his feet but yifan was quicker alredy dashing tords his with his sword swung it down to luhan right leg cutting him deep this time luhan yelled out in pain blood stained his cloths and yifans sword.

Luhan was limping hissing from the pain blood still dripping from his nose and now his right leg luhan bent dow to raise his sword when yifan was standing right behide him

It's foolish for you to have your back tords me yifan brought down his sword straight to luhans back not hard enough to cut deep but enough to cute through his clothing and leave a trail of blood

Luhan feel to his knees holding in his yell hissing trough his teeth agin he has pain from his right leg and now his back he grabbed his sword stood up and and tried to swing tords yifan

But the pain in his leg was to much he forced him self to run and swung fast and was able to hit him in his right arm yifan let out a yell blood now staining luhans sword.
 
 
Is this the first time your sword ever drew blood your highness? Is this the first time you've felt the pain of a blade and to see your blood staine your clothing?  He laughed while he spoke these words to luhan making luhans blood boil even more.

Yifan and luhans traing went on for hrs the sun was setting and both men was growing tierd. But neither wanted to call it quits both men was waiting for the other to quit.

It was when yifan went to far droped luhan to his back had his foot on his throat and brang his sword above his head and was about to bring it down when yixing jumped in blocked his attake he moved so quick yifan couldn't even see him coming. He grabbed him by his neack threw him to ground had his left knee to his chest and sword to his throat.

That's enough Unless you wish to die then I will gladly end your life where you are yixing's eyes was locked into yifans adding more and more pressure whole he spoke he can see blood already trailing down his neack

Luhan stood up catching his breath tiny cuts hear and there but nothing that would leave scares, he walked slowly to yixing wind blowing tords him making luhan shiver and made him forget the pain he had in his left leg for a few minutes. He walked tords yixing with a horse voice that's enough, Breathing heavily yixing  we are done hear he placed his hand on his shoulder. Yixing that's an order it's enough. Luhan could feel yixing shaking not from the chilling wind but from the anger and hate he had tords this man. Yixing sheathed his sword stood right after yifan did then was met with a strong blow to his face by yixing mowing him back to the ground.

Luhan and yixing both started walking tords the doors that led them back into the Castel yixing helping luhan holding him up from his right arm luhan limping with every step

It was yixing who spoke to yifan while they walking yifan you should thank the heavens that a punch was all I gave you and I can promise you next time even an order from my prince won't stop me from killing you.
Yixing continued to help luhan walk he told another gaurd to see that yifan left the Castel the gaurd nodded.