Minseok (prov)

Love & War
Kim minseok a young powerful Prince from Korea he truly is his father's Pride, his only son amongst two older sisters.  minseok is praised all over the kingdom and respected all over his country he's loved by everyone who meets him he's one of the best fighters in his kingdom strong and fearless, making every one who meets him fall for him.
 
He's above average height with raven black hair, deep brown cat like eyes and  his skin white as if kissed by winter. Minseok has a beautiful charm to him making anyone who meets him adora him.
 
Minseok knows that one day he would take over his father's kingdom he often would play with his father and try to take his place as a kid of course the king would let him win and sit on his thrown how can you say no to minseok it was impossible for the king you can say minseok was his only weakness. 
 
Minseok would often get into trouble becouse of that he would do as he pleased leaving the kingdom without saying a word to anyone,  coming back to a worries mother and servants whom have been running all over looking for him, his mother was more strict with him and would punish him for leaving only to have his father come after a few minutes to let him knows he's in no trouble and ask what he did and if he made friends. 
 
The king favored his little prince he adored him & loved him with all he being.
 
Minseok life in the kingdom was always happy and he loved it there he made the servants play all kinds of games, botherd his to older sisters untill they would chase him around and was forced into playing tag with him. 
 
Minseok was a very happy and humbel prince he would help often anyone who needed it his heart was pure and always full of love his family was not a strict one and often told him that one day he would find a wife for himself and it would be of his choice 
 
That no matter who he loved they would welcome her into there family as long as they had rolayity in there blood that was a the only rule they gave there son and to bless them with grandkids.
 
Minseok had a loving family & friends he was happy with his life, but littel did our prince know his world was about to change.
Minseok always felt that he was missing somthing in his life that he wasent whole he always felt that his heart was missing somthing or maybe somone. Minseok didn't know it but soon he would meet this person and that he would fill the empty feeling he had in his heart.
 
But with that he would be faced with heartache saddens & 7 will soon fine him and loss. Minseok who always had a beautiful smile would soon forget how to truly smile, that he would be faced with a hurt that would turn his heart as cold as the winter itself.