Chapter 1 (Luhans morning )

Love & War
It was a normal morning for Luhan after another sleepless night agin constantly tossing and turning even when he would fall asleep he would be woken up from his own screams, since luhan was a child he would have night terrors constantly falling in and out of sleep. Waking up panting from a nightmare he had even if Luhan had a dreamless sleep he would end up waking up from what felt like a nightmare, he was not sure if he should be happy that he couldn't remember if he had a nightmare or be worried.
 
No one really knew what was the cause of his night terrors or know how to stop them I seen many people with different theories he has tried all the remedies to make him sleep and still sadly none seemed to work, it didn't help either having a father who blamed you for waking up in the middle of the night it screams that could be heard from down the Halls or a mother that would come in and check on him and tell him to stop his yells becouse his father need his rest.
 
Lots of nights as a child luhan would just sit there in his room with his chin on his knees hands crossed over his legs tears falling from his eyes feeling scared and alone, crying slightly from the fear he had of sleeping. It's hard for a child to understand lots of things and of course one was not understanding why his mother and father will not comfort him when he needed it.
 
Now it's difrent he's not a child nor longs to be held at night by his unloving father if he can even call him that, so luhan lays in his bed eyes glued to the ceiling lost in his thoughts he stretched his hands over his head and with a silent sigh stood up blinking what little sleep he had out of his eyes when he heard a know at the door. Yes who's there? Voice filled with sleep.
 
Young Prince are you awake? It's time to get up you have lots to do today. Luhan immediately smiled widely knowing who the voice belong to his friend he's known since he 7 years old the only person in this world luhan can be himself with the only one who truly knows luhan his best friend Yixing.
 
Yes I'm awake yixing come in and please stop with the young prince alredy it's annoying luhan gets out of bed to open the door but yixing barges in
 
Yixing has been living in the castle with luhan since he was 9 years old his family one day abandoned him without even a word, if luhan hadn't begged the king to allow yixing to stay with them he would have been on the streets or worst. yixing owed luhan his life & he would forever be grateful tords him.
 
Yixing walks into luhans room with a  smile from ear to ear and starts to tease his long time friend. You've became quite lazy my prince since these few months.
he walks over to luhan who happens to be getting dressed & pays no mind to his teasing *sniff sniff* wooh and you smell like an old dirty cow when's the last time you've took a hot bath waving his hand back and forth over his nose. My prince if you need help bathing I can run a bath for y-
 
Luhan punched yixing in the side I took a bath yesterday I don't smell like a dirty cow and u don't need to run me bath stop trying to bathe with me were not kids he laughed along with yixing 
 
Well my prince you do need to hurry up you have a long day today your father wants you to train harder I do agree with him you do need improving on your sword fighting skills. He said while walking tords his bed taking a seat at the foot of the bed
 
Luhan took a deep breath sat at the foot of his bed  yixing I hear enough from my father please I don't need to hear it from you as well...please I've had no sleep agin last night and I know today is going to be a long one I need you to be my friend today yixing not my guard.  He placed his face in the palms of his hands and sighed 
 
Yixing looked at his friend I know luhan.
 puting his arm around him to comfort him.
 but becouse I'm your friend I want you to be the best and you know I'm your friend first and gaurd second, i just need to be a little hard on you sometimes &
if your having trouble sleeping agin you should have told me. I'd have canceled your training for today
 
It's ok yixing my father would have never allowed it we both know that and it's true they both knew that even if Luhan had a broken leg and arm his father would have still forced him to train.
 
Well stop beeing a cry baby then becouse you need to get somthing to eat and start traing he got up and dragged luhan with him while they were walking tords the door about to walk out luhans father walked in 
 
My king yixing bowed before the king we was about to start luhans training h- 
 
Enough yixing my son will not be training today with you, I've come to tell you that you will no longer be training him. Forgive me my king yixing spoke still bowing tords the king but why I've been training luhan since moths now a-
 
Exactly the king snaped at him 
 
Luhan cut him off yixing stop bowing it's enough you can leave us now go to the training fronds I'll be there shortly, if you haven't ate anything get somthing to eat first. 
 
Yes my prince he left after bowing agin to the King and to luhan.
 
Luhan was left alone standing in the middel of his door way eyes locked on his father luhan felt sick he was never close to his father nor was he close with luhan he seen luhan as somthing to mold into a perfect king only for his benefit, he never took into consideration luhans life or happiness.
 
Luhan how dare you go over my words and excuse the gaurd to leave while I was giving him orders his tone sharp. 
 
Luhan clenched his fist even after all these years he still looks down at yixing who has been in there family since  12 years. 
 
He's not just a guard he's my friend and you have no right vti treat him like he's some dog off the street and tell him he's no longer going to train me. Luhan wanted to yell at his father but he knew it would only make things worst for him and for yixing so he talked as calmly as he can.
 
He is like a dog off the street we brang him in fed him took care of him he was abbamded like one as well you do not have the right to tell me how I can and can't treat the servants luhan.
 
Luhan was sick to his stomach he couldn't belive what he just heard his nails dug deep into his flesh wanted to punch his own father for speaking in such a way about yixing. He was about to talk back when his father turned around and walked away speaking to luhan as he walks you have no say in anything you do luhan you need to remember that untill you are worthy and man enough to rule over this kingdom you will obey me.
 
Luhan closed his door sunk down tears falling from his eyes hands still in tight fists pressed to each side of his head he tries to stop the tears from falling but fails his tears are not from sadness but from anger, anger tords his father anger tords himself. 
 
He feels no love for his father he feels nothing for him he wonders if he even knows how to love him or if he even wants to.
 
He hears somone outside his door and trys to wipe his tears fearing its his father but it's to late yixing barges in and right away luhan can see tears forming in his eyes. yixing was always a softie he's the best gaurd luhan has he's tough and one of the best swordsmen in his castle but when it comes to luhan he's a giant softie.
 
Yixing reaches down to luhan and pulls him into a tight hug he can barely breath but luhan dosent mind yixing buries his face into luhan and all luhan can hear is sobs and mumbles lu..luhan....please don't cry anymore it's not very manly for a prince to cry luhan kneed yixing snaped back at him
 
Well its not very many for the prince gaurd to cry with him or polite for him to barge into his room 
 
Let's just agree we're both not very manly right now and swear to never tell anyone we cried together yixing said wiping his eyes
 
Agreed luhan said while laughing 
 
Now let's go start your training my prince becouse a cry baby prince like you needs to be a good swords fighter luhan just laughed and told him he'd meet him in a few minutes yixing bowed walked out
 
Luhan walked to the window overlooking the garden filled with beautiful flowers and and tress a huge Watter fountain stands in the middle luhan focuses on the sounds of nature from his window, birds singing and letting the wind hit him with the sent of plum blossoms. Eyes closed he stands there enjoying the feeling of the wind and sun kissing his skin. 
 
Luhan standing there eyes closed wondering when will the pain leave his heart, when will he feel whole when will he smile and truly mean it.
 
He knows his heart is waiting for somthing or maybe someone he can feel it he just doesn't know what or who he's waiting for. He takes one last deep breath closes his window and heads to meet yixing for his training as he walks down the beautiful Halls red and gold carpet under his feet beautiful paintings covering the walls vases of gold and jewels filled with beautiful flowers his servants bow when he passes them.
 
He walks to back of the Castel where he's greeted by yixing with a bow my prince are you read-
 
Excuse me a voice cutest him off yixing confused turns around and meets a man same height as him muscular black hair a few scares on his face yixing and luhan can only imagine from war or battle. 
 
Yixing was about to speak but the other had his hand to yixing's face to stop him.
 
Looking yixing up and down I don't need to hear anything from you servant boy you shouldn't even be allowed to speak he spat him 
 
Yixing hand alredy at his sword he wanted to cut this man's toung out but luhan placed his hand on his shoulder and spoke for him
 
You have no right to talk that way to my personal gaurd, you have no right to even stand hear in my presence and to not show respect tords me the prince of this country of this kingdom. luhans voice rose in anger head held high who gave you the right to even approach me to even enter my home? 
 
The other was silence now with a smug look on his face looking luhan up and down with a half smirk
 
SPEAK WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT SPEAK BEFORE I ORDER MY GAURDS TO TAKE YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU STAND!! 
 
Yixing was about to draw out his sword and the other gaurds that came along his aide after hearing luhans voice raise. 
 
The other laughed obnoxiously at him angering luhan even more the other began to speak the king said you had no backbone no fight in you  I can see he slightly wrong all dow you do seem pretty week for a prince. Luhans eyes widened confused with his awnser t--the king...my father?
With thouse words yixing dashed towards the other sword drawn tip slightly touching the others throat.
 
Watch your toung when you speak to the prince or have me cut it out and when you approach him you bow and show your goddamm respect for him and you will only address to him as your highness now agin why are you hear and who are you
yixing said through gritted teeth
 
You have seconds to awnser before I cut your head off your shoulders for disrespecting my prince
NOW SPEAK!