Keep the love to myself

A Reason to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung was so shocked after Nickhun hug her. "Oppa!," She said. 

"I love you. " Nickhun said to her. Eunjung is about to cry. She was so happy about that but,  she still thinks about Jiyeon so she lied about her feelings.

"Mian oppa,  i only accept you like a brother not more than that.  Jiyeon love you so much, you should love her back." Her heart was hurt while told a lied to him. 

"But". He stop his words.

"No but oppa.  Please stop your feelings for me before you get hurt. " Eunjung then walk to Nickhun's house. Nickhun follow her from the back while ride his bicycle.

Since that day, Nickhun close with Jiyeon.  He never look at Eunjung.  That time, shs feel really hurt.  She had to sacrifice her feelings because of her friends.

They finally comeback to Korea.  Eunjung don't go to work for a week after that.  She started working at 24 hour shop. She decided to resign from that restaurant. Hye Sun is still working there. Nickhun never ask her about Eunjung since they back from Thailand.

They never meet after that. Maybe he was heartbroken after heard what Eunjung said before.

Eunjung finally work one job only a day.  She feel so tired to work everyday. She work shift at 24 hours shop.  Sometimes she work in the morning and night shift. 

Sehun also keep come to Eunjung. She can't accept his feeling for her.  When her heart still for Nickhun.  She need to move on.  But she can't.

"aneyonghaseyo. Welcome." Eunjung bow at her customers.

"You work here too? " That person ask. 

"Daee. " She smile.

"How long did you working here? " That person ask. 

"Almost 2 months. Taecyeon-shi, are you off today? " That person is Taecyeon, Nickhun's friend. 

"No,  i just finished my work near here. I got hungry so,  i come here to buy something before lunch.  Have you eaten yet? " He ask. 

"Ahh.  No, i will finished my shift in 30 minutes. I will eat after that. " She said. 

"Let's eat together. Let's try the new restaurant near here. I heard the food was delicious. Do you want to join me? "He said.

"It's okay for me to come along? " She said. She know,  before this Taecyeon don't really like her.

"Okay.  I wait for you outside. " He went outside after pay what he buy. 

After Eunjung's shift is ended she meet with Taecyeon. 

"Taecyeon-shi,  can i ask you something? " She ask.

"Sure.  Go ahead." He replied.

"Why did you hate me? Because i am poor?" She ask him.  Suddenly he laughed.

"Hahaha,  No. I don't hate you because you are poor. But you love work more than anything. I don't like someone who don't love herself.  You look so happy about money. Now,  i saw you a bit different than before.  You smile more and you look so bright. " Taecyeon blush when look at Eunjung's face.

"Ah,  arasso.  I am so tired to working 24 hours a day.  I decide to do one job only." Eunjung smile.  Her smile is so cute.

"You and Nickhun fought or something?  Both of you rarely hangout together now. Since he comeback from Thailand, he never mention your name. " He ask. 

"Maybe he was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter