A secret love

A Reason to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung just arrived home.  She holding a photo frame in front her. It's a picture of Nickhun and her.  The picture taken when she start her job at that restaurant.

Eunjung P. O. V

Oppa. I fall in love with you since the first day we meet. You treat me really well. You know what i want.  You taking care of me when i am sick.  You pay my hospital bill. But i am not for you.  You deserve a girl more pretty than me. Jiyeon is a good girl.  She help me a lot. I know her since the first day i come to Seoul. She help me found a house.  She pay the rent for me before i got the job. She know me when i help her from the thief.

Since i got a job,  she come to visit me,  she saw Khun oppa. She said that she like him.  For that moment, she keep coming and meet Khun. So,  i decide to make them become close although my heart feel so hurt.

Oppa,  my love towards you never die.

End of P. O. V

 

"Hye Sun,  you work here? " Eunjung ask when she saw Hye Sun wear the waitress uniform.

"Yes. I just got this job today.  Thanks to Khun,  he help me. Mian,  i forgot to told you earlier. You go to your morning job so early today." Hye Sun answer.

"How about your previous job? " Eunjung ask. 

"I quit.  I don't get my salary for almost 2 months." Hye Sun said. 

"Ouhh.  Okay.  I need to do my work now." Eunjung go to kitchen.

"End of this month, i will going back to Thailand for a week, want to come along?" Nickhun ask Eunjung. 

"Why do you want to go there? " Eunjung ask. 

"My grandmother is not well.  I need to visit her.  I afraid if i go there,  i will never return here again.  I need to bring you along. Can you come with me?" He said. 

"I want to come along. Oppa please,  i will pay my own flight ticket." Jiyeon come so sudden. They is at outside the restaurant.

"When did you arrive? " Nickhun ask. 

"Just now.  Oppa can i? "She make her cute face.

"Sure you can.  If Jiyeon go,  i will follow you. " Eunjung think that was the right time to make them together.

"Arasso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter