Always beside me

A Reason to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona." Someone call Eunjung from the back. 

"Sehun, what are you doing here at this time? I already finish working and want to go home." Eunjung said. 

"Let me send you home." He give Eunjung a helmet. He bring his motorbike.

"Daebak.  Since when you get this? " Eunjung look at his motorbike.

"My mom gave me." He smile. 

"It's great to be born in rich family." She feel upset. 

"You can marry me." He smile.

"Don't talk nonsense. I was so sleepy,  hurry send me. " She excited to ride the motorbike.

"Oppa,  i am going home.  Bye. " She told Nickhun. 

"That girl really don't know to rest. She need to work again this morning. " Nickhun said while looking at Eunjung from far. 

After 10 minutes they arrived.

"Thanks, i want to go in already." She gave back the helmet. 

"Noona. Saranghaeyoo." He kiss Eunjung's cheek.

"Yaahh..  Go home. You have class this morning right?  Go home and rest,  after that get ready to class. " Eunjung smile. 

"Okay Boss. " He smile. 

 

 "You are early today? " Hye Sun just come out from the toilet.

"Sehun send me home.  He bought a new motorbike." Eunjung said. 

"Ouhh. Flyers? Where you get this? " Hye Sun ask. 

"Ahh,  this morning i will take this job. I will wear a costume and give the flyers for everyone.  It's for a fast food restaurant. My body hurt when do a construction job.  I can't take it anymore. " Eunjung smile. 

"Can you rest for today?" Hye Sun said.

"I can't. I bring you food. Eat before go to work this morning.

"Alright." Hye Sun continue to sleep.

"You too. Eat before work.  Don't make your stomach empty."She said while heading to bed.

Eunjung just sleep at living room. That was her bedroom because that house just got one room. She gave Hye Sun the room.  They can't share a room because that room was so small for both of them.

 

While at Sehun's house. 

"Where do you go at this time.  Now just 2 a.m. Don't tell me that you meet that girl again? I told you already that you can't meet her. I don't like that girl." His mom said. 

"I will marry her.  When i finish my final year,  i will marry her. " Sehun quickly go to his room.

 

Nickhun's place

He staying with his friends.  They are Junho and Taecyeon.  Junho work as a editor and Taecyeon is a photographer.

"Both of you still awake at this time? " Nickhun ask his housemate.

"I just come home,  i need to stay back last night. Something comes up." Said Junho. 

"I just awake." Taecyeon answer short.

"You are off tomorrow right? Don't you ask your girlfriend out? " Taecyeon ask. 

"Who? " Nickhun ask. 

"Jiyeon,  who else? " He answer.

"She is not my girlfriend." Nickhun reply. 

"He like Eunjung,  Jiyeon's best friend." Junho answer. 

"That girl? She is not suitable for you. You are so handsome, she just ordinary girl.  She love money.  I think she will choose money over you." Taecyeon don't really like Eunjung. He said that Eunjung is a money lover. 

"Please stop hating her.  She love money because she really need that.  She was so poor since she was small." Nickhun told him. 

"It's up to you but i don't really like her. " Taecyeon said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter