the beginning

A Reason to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung, Don't you tired." Hye Sun ask. 

"No. Money is everything for me.  I want to buy my own house. My late father love to design house, i saw his sketch and it's so pretty. I don't remember him so much since he died when i was so small. " She smile. 

"Are you sure that you want to do this job? It's a boy job,  not girl like you. You want to work at construction site? You know that things over there was so heavy.  I am worried about you." Hye Sun feel worried.

"I am strong. I will do this job.  Just for a week.  They need a worker. You just do your job.  See you again at home.  I don't know when we can meet again although we are staying together.  Ahahhaa." Eunjung laugh. 

"Don't forget to eat. If you sick,  i will not let you work so hard like that. " She said. 

"Arasso chiguu yaaa. " Eunjung smile. 

Eunjung body's feel really hurt when she lifting all the heavy things. She never told anyone.  That night she went to work again at restaurant.  She wash the dishes.

"Are you okay? " Someone ask her.  When he saw that Eunjung look so tired.

"Khun,  i am okay.  I am so fine." She smile. 

"If you are tired,  just take a break. I can help you." He offer himself to help. 

"No. You need to help the chef cook right? I can do my job.  Don't worry oppa." She smile.  Nickhun really like when she call him oppa. 

"Arasso.  But of you tired told me. I need to go.  There are a lot of customers. " Nickhun continue his work. 

"A lot?  Ahh,  i need to wash so many plate tonight." She talk alone. 

         *************************

"Khun,  go and take the plate from that girl behind.  She was so slow today." Ask Mr Park the cheff. 

"Arasso cheff. " Nickhun go to Eunjung.

"Eunjung,  we need the plate now. She was sleeping. Why she want to suffer like this?  She was so tired like this but really want to work until morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter