My Angel (Epilogue)

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver | 15th September, 20:45 pm.


Famous rapper Suga posts pictures with a mysterious man and very intriguing captions.


I had a great time today
#Busan
#Trip
#Minie ❤️💞💗


The rapper is seen sporting a casual look in the pictures, he’s wearing a mask to cover his face as well as a black hoodie with a skull on the front, how typical of Min Yoongi.


It seems like the idol went on a short trip, but fans are wondering who Minie is.


A friend? Or maybe something more?


Fans are speculating that the rapper was actually on a date with the man in the pictures and everybody is demanding an official statement from the company and the idol.


Stay tuned for updates!









BH Ent. | 16th September, 9:38 am


Hello, this is Big Hit Entertainment.


Regarding the photos Min Yoongi posted, we spoke to him this morning and he confirmed that he is indeed in a relationship with the other person from the photos.


Yoongi did not discuss this with us and we are as surprised as probably all of you are, but we are applauding him for his courage to reveal something so personal and we are hope that you will understand his decision.


He said that hiding and lying is not something he wants to do. He did not want to deceive the fans, so we hope that all of you will respect his privacy and continue supporting him.


Thank you.









Naver | 16th September, 10:03 am


BREAKING! Big Hit confirms that Min Yoongi is indeed in a relationship with the man from the photos, which he posted yesterday.


Some fans are angered and sent hateful messages to the idol, many are in shock especially because the rapper is dating another man.


While there are others who are showing their support and are conveying their congratulations to the couple.


However, there is still no official statement from Min Yoongi himself.


Stay tuned for more updates!









Dispatch | 18th September, 23:27 pm


Min Yoongi is still keeping quiet about his relationship, but he was spotted roaming around the streets of Hongdae holding hands with no other than his boyfriend whose identity is yet to be revealed.


Click below to see the photos!









Dispatch | 21st September, 21:14 pm


BREAKING! The identity of Min Yoongi’s boyfriend!


It turns out that the person, whom the rapper is dating is a 24 year old man, originally from Busan.


His name is Park Jimin and he is currently working at Severance Hospital.


His occupation is still unknown, but earlier today Min Yoongi was captured at the parking lot at the hospital and after a few minutes of waiting, Park Jimin appeared and got into the car.


The two chatted for a while and then drove away to Pyeongchang-dong, perhaps towards Min Yoongi’s residence. He bought an apartment in one of the biggest complexes there last year.


You can view the images below!








<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter