Your Anti, Baby

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♫ Your success gave you the right to be insulted again.

There’s no real incentive, no reason for my hate. ♫

Click here to hear the song, it's a bop.
 


Yoongi has always known that such a moment will arrive sooner or later. He didn’t know where and how exactly it would happen, but he was aware of the fact that it was bound to turn into reality one day – an attack against him.


Cyber bullying was one thing, he had received many threats, some even circled around death, but anyone could type something on the Internet, it was easy to hate someone and be brave behind the screen.


His company always took action against malicious comments and some people even got sued.


But Yoongi had the hunch that somewhere, someone would actually try to put his life in danger.


It was a really hot night, as expected from June.


He had just finished attending a charity concert, there was a number of musicians who took part and Yoongi was one of the artists who performed later, since there were a lot of effects which required night time, so he got on stage a bit after 9 pm and it was currently 11 pm.


He performed only four songs, he was not supposed to be that tired, but he was also in the middle of working on his new album and sleep was a luxury he couldn’t really afford, so he practically dragged his feet towards the van.


There were still a lot of people left, taking pictures or just calling his name. He waved a few times, but that was it, he avoided looking at the cameras, because he didn’t want his exhausted expression to be captured. Seeing such shots was just going to make the fans feel uneasy and they were going to scold him for once again working too much and he knew that he was doing exactly that, but he was a perfectionist, he couldn’t help it. There was surely going to be another reaction as well – the fact that he looked sleepy and didn’t smile widely, that was going to be the source of new rumors, he already had a lot on his head, he didn’t want to deal with that either.


He was looking forward to going back home, his body needed sleep like lots of it.


Maybe he was a bit out of it, maybe he shouldn’t have looked at the ground, maybe he should’ve drank stronger coffee, because four cups of Aced Americano didn’t really help with keeping him awake. The excitement of being on stage definitely managed to lift up his spirits, he performed like a beast tonight and as always, he removed his earpiece for a couple of minutes, so he could hear the chants and cheers better.


But that was Suga, the rapper. As soon as he stepped down from the stage, he was back to being Min Yoongi – someone who was sleep deprived and rather hungry at this late hour.


So yeah, maybe under other circumstances, the following event could’ve been avoided… alas, everything happened so fast that nobody could react before it was already too late.


Jungkook was walking next to him as always, Hoseok was a few steps ahead, he was just about to slide the door of the van but then out of nowhere, someone yelled Yoongi’s name and the idol could tell it was different, he could actually feel the rage in that voice.


Just as he looked up, someone crashed into him and the impact was so strong that it made him stumble back, hands clutched his shirt and the guy pushed him even further back. Yoongi couldn’t even see the attacker’s face, he could only tell that he was a guy judging by the body built and the used strength. Yoongi swayed and fell backwards, he wasn’t gifted with much strength to begin with, but his battery was at 5% at the moment, he closed his eyes, knowing that the fall would probably hurt, nothing could be done to prevent it.


He fell with a loud thud and it hurt, oh damn it did hurt like a . Because out of all places, he was right at the sidewalk and he hit his head on the curb. He could now hear the frantic cries of his name, his fans were going to die out of worry because of this, he could also hear Hoseok’s voice, he was screaming ‘Yoongi! Oh my god, Yoongi!!!!’ and Yoongi opened his eyes for a few seconds, from the corner of his eyes he saw how Jungkook grabbed the person who was on top of him and held him firmly in place, he saw Hoseok’s face, his poor manager looked like he was about to cry and Yoongi could see that the other was moving his lips, he was talking to him, but Yoongi couldn’t hear anything, his whole body felt numb, he closed his eyes and slipped out of consciousness.









The next time Yoongi opened his eyes, he had no clue where he was. He was lying in a bed and it was too damn bright around him, everything was white and it was so loud, he could hear so many different voices and the place reeked of meds.


He tried to look around, but his head was killing him, it hurt so ing much.


Where the hell am I?


And just then someone loomed over him and blocked the light, which was starting to make his eyes water. He blinked a few times, trying to focus on the face. He had never seen this person before.
 

A boy in light blue uniform was staring at him with concern in his eyes, he had such soft features, such pretty eyes, such… plump lips, Yoongi had never seen something like that. The boy’s hair color was something between light brown and dirty blonde. Yoongi had always wanted to try dying his hair in that exact color, but he usually went for simple blonde or black hair. Whenever his stylists dared to show him those small bottles with vibrant colors like red or purple or green or orange, he actually chased them out of the room and the women dared to laugh. He was seriously a way too nice sometimes, why did half of his staff most of the time?? Yoongi insisted that such colors wouldn’t fit his image, while in fact he was curious how they would look on him, but he stood his ground and tried to feign disinterest.


Somehow Yoongi couldn’t feel the pain anymore, because his whole attention was on the boy, who was still looking at him. 


He’s gorgeous… I’ve never seen such a beautiful person in my life…  


The boy was blocking the light, but it was still slightly visible and something akin to a halo formed behind the stranger’s head and then it clicked. The last thing Yoongi remembered was that someone threw himself onto him and he fell down.


, I’m dead.


Is this heaven or something?


Yeah, probably… there’s no way a human can look like this.


He’s an angel… an angel is standing in front of me.


“Are you okay??”


The boy suddenly spoke with an alarmed voice and oh… Yoongi had never heard such a smooth-sounding voice before, it was like honey for the ears.


, he even sounds like an angel.


“Can you hear me?” The boy spoke again and raised his hand, he folded three of his fingers and got closer. “How many fingers do you see?”


Yoongi clearly saw the two fingers, but his mind focused on how small the hand of the other looked, his fist was tiny and Yoongi briefly glanced at the boy’s other hand, which was just resting next to his body. The boy had really short and even a bit chubby fingers, once again Yoongi had never seen anything like that and he chuckled at the sight.


“You have really cute hands, angel.”


Yoongi muttered with a bit of difficulty and the boy’s mouth opened and then closed, no sound came out and now he seemed flustered, judging by the slight flush on his face.


Cute, he’s definitely cute.


The boy stepped back a little and turned around, Yoongi was somehow glad that his comment had earned him such a reaction. The angel was now facing the other way and he was talking to someone, it sounded like he was calling someone over, but all of a sudden Yoongi turned into a deaf man, because…


Mother of Heaven… what in the world?


The boy absolutely looked and sounded like a sweet and innocent angel, but dear god… his backside, especially his bottom… Yoongi was damn sure that could turn anyone into a sinner.


And since he was already dead, what was there to hold back for?


It was a primal urge, was he going to be sent to Hell instead for daring to touch an angel?


He didn’t really care, it was once in a life- or more accurately after-life opportunity, so Yoongi’s hand just acted on its own. Thankfully, the boy was still within a hands reach and seconds later, Yoongi’s big palm landed on the angel’s bum.


The little squeal, which left the boy’s lips right away made Yoongi smirk in satisfaction.


This feels nice, really nice. Heaven is a very nice place.


His hand was abruptly slapped away and he frowned, because of the action.


Hm, that was kind of rude for an angel. But I guess I really wasn’t supposed to do that. No regrets though.


There was now a rather lousy and sloppy grin on Yoongi’s face and he tried to reach out towards the angel again, but then the boy’s eyes widened and he grabbed a clipboard from the nearby table, which Yoongi hadn’t even noticed prior that moment and then he was suddenly smacked in the head with the clipboard.


The hit wasn’t very harsh and the angel let out a startled noise, but Yoongi’s eyelids once again grew heavier and he closed his eyes, just then the intense pain in his head returned and he drifted off again.



But the image of a very surprised and lovely angel imprinted itself in his mind.









When Yoongi once more opened his eyes, the blinding light was no longer there. He could tell that he was lying on a soft mattress and now the color of the walls was creamy, the blinds were closed and the lamp next to his bed was on. He also felt slight stinging and he glanced at his left side, there was an IV connected to his arm, maybe that’s why he was feeling so drowsy. Who knows what kind of sedatives were currently running through his system. But he felt very calm and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter