Chapter 3

I Am Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

🌻🌻🌻

 

My eyes are barely open but I can feel my body from head to toe already. Everytime I move my hand or my foot, a certain pain comes through my body that it makes myself sticks to the bed really hard. My head aches so much which makes my heart beats fast, my ears ringing, and my head spinning. My eyes are blurry everytime I try to open it.

My brains keeps playing random memories. Like how I look when I graduated from highschool, how I'm so freaking shocked when I knew that my parents are not my real parents, even when I start working in the library randomly played in my mind. It hurts my head even more when I remember a black suited man took me to a black limousine and a blonde guy showed up right after.

Am I dead yet?

Why would that blonde guy appears in my life strangely? At first he asked me about the store then left abruptly with that scornful look, and last he showed up in the car pushing me then stuffed my nose and mouth with a wet towel. I thought he'd only appear once and never bother me anymore, but he ended up being the one who gave a great impact.

The dim light makes my eyes adopt easily. But what bothered me the most is that I wear a plain thin oversized shirt and sweatpants. My clothes changed. And the thought of someone was changing it makes my head hurts even more. I'm pretty insecure with my body and thinking that someone was seeing it whole makes me mad and scared at the same time. 

What are they trying to do?

Although my body feels hurt, but I'm still trying to make myself wake and stand up. The granite floor makes my barefooted foot cold which makes it trembling hard. But I can't just looking for my shoes and runaway, those people may comeback during the time and I have no time to escape.

I heaved my body on the chair, almost lost my mind and breathe after a few steps because damn whatever the anesthetize they gave me, it successfully poisoned my body slowly. Someone is sleeping soundly on a maroon couch near the bed with a blanket covers half of his body. I struggle so much to walk because my eyes are blurry and my foot isn't strong enough to carry the weight of my body. But I hope I'm not too careless to wake him abruptly.

I'm scared because I was in an unfamiliar dimmed room and the fact that the same blonde guy from that night was drugging and taking me here for a reason gave me chills. I'm mad because they obviously anesthetized me for a reason, I don't know whether they're trying to paralyze or makes me unconscious for a few hours, I'm just thinking that they're cruel enough to make me suffer like this. I'm sad because this feels like ain't reality, in this state I can't even think properly, I just want to escape from here quickly.

I open the door carelessly and tumbled on the floor, hurting my knees and foot. I try not to make any noises to not waking the man on the couch even if it's hard to deal with the pain, the headache doesn't even help at all. I take time and listen around me, and found out that the man is still snoring on the couch.

I drag myself out of the room and scanning the huge hallway outside, hoping there's a window or anything that can be a way of an escape. There's a huge window and it looks like it's raining hard outside. There are also more rooms with different carves on each door, it's actually amaze me how this house could be felt comfortable if the owner had never brought me here in force.

I reach the window and look down. Bad news I'm on the second floor far from land and I can't jump off without anything down there.

Eventually, there's a stairs near the end of the hallway. I quickly drag myself toward the stairs, trying to deal with the pain when I can't even stand up properly.

However, when I'm just about to reach it, a pair of strong hand hold me tight, making me lose balance and fell on to his body easily.

"Mino-yah! She's awake!"

The guy shouts as he keeps holding my body tight with all his might followed by loud footsteps coming from everywhere in the house, even from downstairs. It's scary how they quickly gathers around me trying to hold me still in place. One of them is holding a needle in his hand and that scared me the most. I almost lost my ability to walk, has an incredible headache, and my body hurts so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter