Shameless yi yun

Phoenix reincarnate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Everyone including soojung was surprised. She was pretty sure that, the marriage request came for her. As her father only had one daughter, which is her. She was really curious as to what led the seventh prince come for her. She was in the north for three whole years. She did not even have any proper education ( according to other people), she was a country bumkin, and most importantly she did not have any back ground which can help the seventh prince in ascending the throne in the future. So what brought him here? 

 

       It should never be because of love. Because, according to her memory. She had never met with any prince or princess. So how could anyone fall in love without first meetings? While soojung was in her thoughts. The patriarch pulled her along as he went towards the general's pavilion. She didn't refused his touch as she was too lazy to bother with it. It would even save a little bit of energy from having to walk all the way back. 

 

       Sensing his pulse from his hand, soojung knew that the patriarch was very nervous and scared? The patriarch who was as arrogant as a lion was scared? Who was he afraid of? The seventh prince? So... Now thinking of this mysterious prince, soojung was actually looking forward to meeting him. She wanted to know what kind of person he was. But Without her knowledge, in the deepest part of her heart, she began to have some expectations. Wishing that the seventh prince was the person that came to her mind almost all the time. 

 

      When everyone reached the General's pavilion they could see numerous imperial guards and servants standing outside the moon gate. They were adorn in beautiful uniforms. In one glance you could see that, they were the gurads of the imperial family.

 

      When the guards saw the people. They came outside to salute and went on continuing their duty. When the people reach the guest hall. Everyone could hear the sound of laughters from inside.
"Hahahahaha my son in law is awesome. You didn't forget to buy me sweets. Damn this manor!! They don't even give me any sweets. But that's ok. My soojung gives me the most delicious things in the world. Later i'll tell her to give you some hahaha"
"than i'll have to thank you in advance father-in-law."
Hearing this conversation soojung facepalmed herself. She knew her father wouldn't be like this he trully didn't like the person. He wouldn't accept anything from the person he doesn't like. 

 

        The third prince frowned a little and waited for the little eunuch to announce his arrival. But before he can hear anything, soojung passed by him and entered the hall. Leaving him behind. The patriarch hurriedly apologized saying that she was just a child. But internally he was also cursing soojung because of her unruly behaviour. This person was the third prince damn it! Show some respect!

 

       When soojung walked inside the room unannounced. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the dazzling sight of the same person who kept on appearing on her mind all day long. He was sitting on the side talking with her father with his back facing her. She'd never forget even the back of that beautiful person. Soojung smiled when she saw her father patting him with a thumping sound while laughing happily.

But suddenly her face changed colour. And her smile vanished from her face. 

 

      Liu yiyun who was already healed because of her first aid surgery that day, was sitting on a wooden wheel chair, his face was covered by a black mask from his nose till his jaw. And his complexion was more paler than paper. Just looking at him made her heart hurt so bad. She didn't know why she wanted to cry, but she stopped herself. What happened to him? It was all ok when we said goodbye. Now he's like this. Did something happened on his way back? So many questions appeared in her head. He was the first person she saw after she reincarnated in this place. He was at least one of the important people in her heart. So She did not want to see him hurt even a little bit. 

 

      While soojung was looking at yiyun. He also turned back hearing the commotions. When hye young and yu mi saw him. They blushed instantly. Even sooyeon was shocked for a second by his strong aura. But it did not have any other reaction on her. She just looked at his way for a once and turned away not interested at all. 

 

      Hye young and Yu mi have heard that the seventh prince was the most handsome man in the continent. After they had seen it today. It seems to be true. There was probably no one who was more perfect than him. Even a mask can't cover up his Beauty. Even while sitting on his wheel chair. His noble aura could never be concealed. It was of no surprise that the women folks would love him unconditionally. They'd give away their everything if he asks for it. Even tho hye young was in love with the third prince. It was mostly because of the pressure from her father. Who wanted more power and back ground in his career. 

 

       Seeing that everyone came, jung suk won stood up from the main seat and happily skipped towards soojung. "Soojung ah look look that's your future husband daddy has selected. Do you like him? daddy likes him a lot. He even bought me sugared candies. He's the son of my best friend. He says that he has enough money to keep you happy for life. Is he ok for you?" suk won ask everything in one breathe. Scared that she'd get angry at him he also added very sadly "If you don't like him than daddy will go and tell him that you won't marry him."

 

      Yi yiyun's eyes did not stray away from soojung and soojung's eyes did not stray away from yi yun. Both of them were  in their own world staring at each other's eyes. Who knows what they were thinking. Looking at the skinny girl in front of him yiyun's beautiful eyebrows furrowed a little. He did not like it when this girl looks skinny and weak. She was the one who saved him so he wanted everything for her to be perfect. He wanted to give her the best of the best. 

 

       Suddenly everyone heard an irritated voice from the doorway. They saw the third prince walking his way in, while speaking very slowly "My beloved brother what a coincidence!! What are you doing here?"

looking at him yiyun just nodded "i could ask you the same. What were you doing here? Didn't father emperor give the task of controlling the rebels in wangzhou?" seeing his attitude the third prince was not surprised but he still was unsatisfied. No matter how much the emperor pampers him. He (liu soo hyuk) was still his older brother. Souldn't he show a little bit of respect?

 

      But yiyun was different from everyone. Who in the whole continent doesn't know that he was an unruly and the most unpredictable prince in the palace? He did not give a about anything and does things as he pleases. And the emperor also indulge in him more than any other princes. So no one dares to offend him. There was a saying in Namyong that 'one can offend the emperor but one should never offend the seventh prince'.

 

       "I was about to go after my bussiness here." while saying this he walked up to the main seat and was about to sit on it when he heard yiyun's chilly voice "what are you doing brother?" 
"getting a seat?" soo hyuk looked at yiyun with confused eyes. Why is he angry again? This damn brat. Just wait till i ascend the throne. See how i'll make you and your loved ones suffer. I'll make you live your life worst than death. 

       "I mean why are you sitting there? That's my father-in-law's seat."
Yi yun replied very calmly. When everyone who just came inside heard this, their foreheads were covered in black lines. They have heard the rumours about  the unruly attitude of the seventh prince but they never thought that he would also be so shameless to call the former general his father-in-law when he hasn't even married the daughter. This was like stamping his seal on her. In the future even if she didn't want to get married with him, who would dare to marry a woman whom the seventh prince had once liked?

 

    The patriarch intervened in the same moment "Your highness it's ok for the third prince to sit there. He is after all a prince and suk won is just a former general." Hearing this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter