Face slaps

Phoenix reincarnate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Jung woong in stood there with his facial colour changing rapidly from white to red, red to green, green to white. He was so angry that he did not know what to say. He turned back and looked at his father. Coincidentally The patriarch was glaring at him, he had heard what soojung said to his idiot son. Even he was very angry. Where was his face? How could he just slap his table just because he was angry? How could he speak up in his place?  He knew that soojung was just sowing seeds hatred between him and his son. But he still couldn't stop himself from getting angry. 


        
          Taking deep breathes the elder looked at soojung and her family. "You've just arrived. Don't start a war in this family"

Hearing this, soojung just waved her hand "pff!!! When did i do that grandfather? Hahaha Stop talking nonsense here" looking at her,  the patriarch was almost angered to death. He did not think that he would meet such wild girl like her in his life.

 But before he could speak up a soft voice was heard from the side. "Impudence!! How dare you speak to your own grandfather like that? Even if you have any grievances, you shouldn't show it to your elders. Did no one teach you that?"

 

        Looking towards the owner of the voice soojung saw the first wife Wang ji hye standing up from her seat. Who pointed her finger at soojung and continued "Your grandfather was kind enough to call you all back. And now this is how you behave infront of your benefactor? Tsk! Look how different   a villager and the people living in the city is. She's is the best example."

Just after she said thoese words, she felt a murderous aura surrounding her. Looking at the advancing figure she trembled uncontrollably. "wh..what are y..you trying to do?"

Joo min stood there looking at her like she was ready to kill. "what do you mean that my daughter is the best example as a villager? If it weren't for you thieves, we wouldn't even be in that place from the start. And for your information NO we did not teach her any good manners because it's not needed when facing people like you.  Forget it we don't need your help, we are fine on our own. And we don't want this filthy place back. We are happy as a small family" she couldn't take it anymore.

 

           She looked back at her husband and her children and said "Let's go, this isn't our place. We can't afford to stay here. I don't ever wanna come back here again Just to hear them talk in such way about my family. It was mother's fault you had to hear all these things soojung. Mother should have taught you better words to fight them back. Also,  i don't want my children to grow up in a place filled with animals anyway. I shouldn't have forgotten how they treated us in the first place." soojung and the others just nodded at her mother and walked out of the hall following her lead.

 

      Just as they were about to walk further, they were surrounded by the guards outside. Looking at this, jung suk won habitually shielded his family behind his back readying himself to pounch on anyone who made a move on them first than he shouted..."come at me if you want to, don't touch them." After all no matter what even if a  person is mentally ill. They'd still be conscious enough to protect their own people who were good to him. 

 

       Seeing that the general was about to attack them the guards were frightened. After all he was a master of martial arts. And he had more knowledge than them on how to handle a fight between few people. They were afraid that they'd die if they step any closer. So they stood there without moving. Only blocking their path.

 

      "what are you doing?" joo min asked looking at the patriarch and jung woong in who sneered back at her. "Did you think you can come and leave as you please? This is my manor. And i'm the master here. Even my prime minister son has to listen to me." he was still irritated by what jung woong in did inside the hall. So he said all this just to let all the people present here, know that he was still the the one who makes the decision.

On the side jung woong In's expression became more gloomier. He was still the prime minister. His father shouldn't have said that infront of all the people. But he still acknowledged "What father said is right. Big brother you shouldn't behave this way. Listen to our father. You are his son after all."

 

      Soojung who kept quite all this time suddenly started laughing like a maniac "Son? Big brother? Where? Where is he? Why can't i see him?" 
Hearing this sarcastic question the father & son pair was full of rage again. Would this damned girl die if she kept quite for a while? No one would take her as a dumb person just because she didn't speak up. Every time she spoke, her words would be filled with thorns. All the guards present there looked at her with new light. This girls was too much daring. Not even afraid of the prime minister let alone the patriarch.

 

     Still in a daze of fury they heard her talk again "Btw why are you stopping us?  I believe we are no one to each other. So why bother making us wait for tea and all. We reject the offer... We can't afford to drink or eat anything from here. Who knows.. What other 'good' medicine you'd put inside the food?" soojung said with a shrug. 
"JUNG SOOJUNG watch what you say or else..." 
"Or else what?" without waiting for woong in to finish, soojung came infront of him in a flash. After all she was also martial arts master in her previous life. This was an easy trick for her.

 

       Woong in stepped away from the girl in a fright. He really didn't expect her to be that quick. What has made her change so much during those 3 years? How can she be so different from before? Everyone who saw this scene was surprised even her mother. She knew her daughter very well. When did she practice martial arts to be like this? While they were confused jung suk won and jung yun seok were laughing happily looking at wpong in's scared look. Their family's soojung looked so cool right now. 

      "Y... You must be tired from the trip. Why don't rest for a while and we'll talk more calmly later. Your grandmother was also sick i... I have to go to her." with that woong in turned and left all of a sudden, leaving his father alone. He was afraid. Afraid of this small child. He didn't know the exact reason but he did not want to argue with her right now. And he had this feeling that soojung was not as simple as she looked outside. If she had a weapon just than, she could have killed him in a second. 

 

         The patriarch looked at the back of his useless son than he looked back at soojung. He sighed once and said in a soft voice "since you've come back, just stay here. Ji hye arrange their courtyard somewhere in the manor. I have to go look how your mother in law is." with that he also turned and left the group of people. He knew his son very well. When he was sure that he couldn't win he'd fled the scene. His son was a scardy cat. A very timid person. This was the same case. 

 

      Soojung raised her eyebrow and looked at their retreating figures. No on saw the sly smile in her eyes. Turning towards her mother she said "Mom since grandfather wants us to stay, than let's stay here. Anyway it'd be good for our little yun to get accustomed to his own house after all these years. He's been away for far to long. It's time he starts his school as well." Her mother looked at her. She had to acknowledge that she believes her daughter unconditionally. So she nodded at her and looked at ji hye. "Younger sister ji hye please lead the way."

        Wang ji hye looked at the pair with a glare that could kill. This was her husband's manor. She was supposed to be the one giving order.  And what did the little tweep mean by the manor was her younger brother's. This was a complete slap to her face. But still she had to do according to the patriarch's order. So she ordered a few servants and left the area along with her daughter. 

 

     Jung yong hwa who kept quite all this time spoke up when his mother was out sight. "It's good that uncle and aunt came back. Is this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter