Meeting "him"

Phoenix reincarnate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


            The thunders continue to crackle while lightning strikes the earth. Making the mountainous pile of dead bodies visible to the eyes in the night. Nobody knows who these dead people are. And none of their family members came to collect them as well. As time went by more and more bodies piled up forming like a small hill. What's more, this was an abandoned path to a swamp and many wild animals have been sited nearby. So no one would know if one died from natural death or he/she was mudered. Some of the bodies were even fresh, seemingly they had died just recently.

 

         But from amongst the pile of the dead bodies someone slowly stood up staggering "Ugh! What's that smell? And why is my head hurting so much?" 
.
.
.
Wait...

            I'm suppose to be dead!!!! If i remember correctly... There was an explosion in my lab than my head went blank. CONCLUSION!! i'm suppose to be dead!

 

            She was an excellent military agent and a scientist of the 21st century. She was doing a genetics research of the human body when she heard the siren alarm going off in the building. After which she heard a loud bang and she lost her consciousness.


      
               Soojung looked around absent mindedly for a while. She almost fainted when  some strange images, scenes like moving pictures appeared in her head...happy memories, sad memories and even the last painful memory of her getting killed came flooding in her head wave after wave. At first she panicked a little seeing all those stuffs which were not hers. But after a while she slowly accepted all the strange memories. There was nothing she could do. Now She could link all the strange happenings around her. 

 

          It seems, She got reincarnated to a different era into a different body. This place was strange... There was no history about this dynasty/era in her previous world's history books and records. This place had more like a mix culture of each and every culture like korean, chinese, japanese etc etc. Maybe this was a different time line... Like a parallel universe or something.

 


          The owner of this current body had the same name as her, Jung soojung but she was only 14 years old this year. She was the daughter of the most prestigious former general Jung suk won of the Namyong empire . Only... After The general lost in a battle three years ago leaving him as the only surviving soldier. When the army found him. He had already lost his mind. Which cost him his general's position, and honour. After being demoted to a First rank noble by the emperor, for him to recuperate slowly. His family who had respected him like some all mighty god became distant and arrogant, flaunting their wealth and happiness in front of his small family. His own parents and brother abandoned him and his small family. They had given up on his family and sent them to the cold north. Cutting off all ties and relationships with him seizing all his hard earned money and property. In this place where filial pity was a major rule. While women were treated as an object which could be bought and sold. Soojung's mother Park joo min could not say or do anything about their harse treatment and accepted all it. Even tho the emperor treated them with love and care because he was the former general's best friend. But this time... the emperor was not in the kingdom, he went out for a secret mission With his youngest son whom he dotes on the most, along with his most trusted subordinates. So they took this chance to drive the former general's family to this remote place. Even after the emperor returned to the kingdom. He didn't do anything about the general's family as he thought that it was better for them to stay here instead of that inhumane jung manor. But the thing he did not know was that the brother of the general Jung Woong In did not feel secure and sent his men to make things hard for the small family in secret. This is how they managed to kill her secretly the night before. 

 

              Thinking of the original body's owner. Soojung found herself unable to choose Whether to feel happy or sad for her. Happy that she got away from this hellish era where there were no familial love and care. Where female were treated as some object. Sad that she didn't get to see her own beloved family before she past away. Anyway Soojung made a vow that she would definitely get revenge on her behalf and take care of the current family. And that she(previous soojung) should rest in peace. 
  


       After a while She dragged down her tired body from the pile of dead bodies. She was not afraid of it as she had seen more than this in her previous life. To steady herself she sat down on a flat rock with more cleaner surrounding without any dead bodies. Her head was hurting so bad that she wished she had her medical equipments and medicines.

 

           When Suddenly... her view changed into her clinic's medicine room. At first she was surprised and  she even thought that she got back to her time/era. But she was so dead wrong . While she could touch and grab anything she wanted  she came to know that her clinic house was inside her head, like some space. Which You could only see in some sci fi movies and comics. So after being happy for a while she grabbed what she needed for her head, and she came out. It was pretty easy to use, all she had to do was "will" it to send her outside/inside. 

 

        While she was putting the oinment on her head she heard a rustling sound behind her. And a knife was put across her neck. Surprised, soojung stood still for a moment before grabbing hold of the wrist of the attacker and twisted it like there's no tomorrow. The knife fell off from the attacker's grip. But that was not the only thing that fell. The attacker also fell on her back. And as she was weak from malnourishment and hunger during her stay in the village. She could not support the stranger on her back. So they fell down flat on the ground while Soojung laid under the person.

 

          "Hey! Get up! Hey!! Ugh!! You're heavy. Hey bastard wake up. What do you think you're doing, fainting on me after attacking me. If i get up before you do. Don't blame me if i kill you before you wake up. Aaargh!! Get off" blah blah blah as soojung continue to fling her hands and shout out. The person on her back continued to sleep. She also lost her voice after a while she thought this body was way to weak for her. She really missed her perfect body now. So now she vowed to take proper care of herself and build up her body to the previous state.

 

            After fifteen minutes or so... The person's body began to move away and sat up slowly... He's awake!!! Soojung quickly got up and kneed the other person on his chest. Picked up the knife and put it on his throat to kill. But as soon as she did that. Lightning striked the the nearest tree, with the help of the burning tree so she could roughly make out the appearance of the person below her. Upon seeing the person, She stop putting on pressure and slowly sat down by his side staring at the person. The stranger was probably a teenager. There was this scar from his left eyebrow to his left cheek. She did not even notice when the stranger sat up again. His scar complemented his beauty to the highest level. This person... no... This devil... Yes a devilis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter