Final

Kokkoo's Voice

 

 

HOSHI'S POV

I miss my giant Kokkoo. Its been 2 weeks that i didn't see him. Iam here at practice room all the time with dino, jun and the8.. This 2 china line is the reason why I wish my giant Kokkoo is here, they keep throwing flying kisses and cheeks pinching all the time while Dino has a regular text mate now since he entered senior high. This night I will asked woozi to borrow my kokkoo.

WOOZI'S STUDIO

Woozi's POV

KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK..

I was listening on my music when i heard a knock on my door when i look back its Hoshi with a smile who can posibly reach his ears and he was holding some snacks and refreshment. 

"what do you want hyung?" i asked then he answered, "can I borrow Dk for today? I miss him really, its been a long time since I saw him, i miss my giant kokkoo" I took the snacks and drinks then I told him that Dk is busy with his tapping for a drama since it began last week only. I also added that its been a long time that Dk doesn't want to go to my studio because of some issues. He like to focus on becoming an actor rather than a singer now. Pledis also book him with 2 drama, 10 commercials, 2 variety shows and 1 upcoming beauty and the beast opera but he is still undecided about the opera thing. Hoshi then become sad and worried all of the sudden and immediately run towards the door.

HOSHI'S POV

After hearing the story from woozi i rushed back at dorm to look at Dk but he wasnt there. I also asked Cheol hyung but he doesnt know where he is right now, then i decided to look for vernon and seungkwan. I went to their room and asked the two where  DK is but the two of them become silent. I pleaded to them and i was merely angry,frustrated and crying but i cant do so for the reason that i need to see the later. 

I went out from dorm and goes up to pledis practice room. That place is becoming my sanctuary just like how woozi stayed at his studio all night long. 

As i opened up the door, i heard someone is crying inside. I slowly open the door and the light, the sobbing sounds is increasing as i walk to the edge of the wall near the grand piano. At that moment my body drop on the floor in kneeling position while reaching my hands to the person who is crying right now. The person i miss so much, the person who make my day complete just because of his smile but for what i'm witnessing now is not anymore. 

Dk is sitting on the edge of the wall, his arms embracing his knees which are folded near his body, his head are flex infront in order to not show his face. When i reach him, he look back and i was shock how slim he is right now, he also had a dark circle around his eyes which shows how many sleepless night he had.

"kokkooo-yah, grand pa-yah, dokyeom-ah, what is the problem? Why are you crying here?" i asked but he didn't respond. I wipe his tears and held his head to face me and answer me, then i asked again. " what it is,huh?" and then he opened his mouth but no words or sounds cant be heard and then i started crying and i immediately hug him tightly to show how i care him. 

Now i know why he is being like this, he lost his golden voice, he cant speak a words anymore, he can talk but in a small voice not visibly heard and was slurred. I let him cry until midnight and i sang a sweet lullaby to him until he was asleep.

When i wake up in the morning, i make a tea for his throat and praying that it can help a bit. He gladly recieved it and i also accompany him to have a check up in the hospital. Gladly, the damage was mild only and his voice will be back after 2-3 week of rest. I told the members what happen and all were cooperative about Dk's situation.
 
AFTER 2 WEEKS

After his commercial shooting, i asked the manager to drop the two of us near the Han river. We got off the car and walk around. We decided to stop and sit under the tree. "woowww, kokkoo it is really nice that we can hang out together like before, isn't?" i told him but he just lean his head on my shoulder. I continue to talk about Jisoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung massive fight just because who is cuter a deer or a cat and then i started laughing again while telling the story and at last i get his attention. 

He got up and sitted in front of me then he hold my hands and he command me to lean my face near him and he sad in a small voice,

" I LIKE IT WHEN YOU SMILE, BUT I LOVE IT WHEN I'M THE REASON" 

after hearing that my eyes went wide open and i immediately hug him and i said,

" MY WHOLE HEART IS BY YOUR SIDE, YOUR DREAMS ARE BY MY SIDE. IF WE'RE TOGETHER, WE CAN BE A LITTLE HAPPIER. Dokyeom-ah, I MISS YOU SO MUCH"

 

----END----