Chapter 2

From Zero

That something turned out to be someone's feet.

It felt as if he was falling in slow motion. Kihyun fell face down onto the carpeted floor, and he narrowly avoided a broken nose by using his hands to break the fall.

His bag opened and everything fell out. Just great, he thought.

The owner of the pair of feet was blonde and burly. He stood up and glared at Kihyun, who was slowly getting up.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" The man cursed at him. "Are you Asians all blind?"

Kihyun mumbled a soft "sorry" and proceeded to retrieve his items.

He scrambled to pick up his belongings, which had spilled out of his bag following the fall. He found his diary and frantically shoved it into his bag.

Thank God no one saw that.

He couldn't let anyone see his diary. He was still on his hands and knees trying to gather all his things when someone knelt down beside him.

Looking up, he saw a flight attendant who handed him his bottle of deodorant. "Do you need any help?" The flight attendant smiled and asked.

Kihyun shook his head and stood up, zipping his bag. "Thank you for your help." He returned the smile before continuing on his way.

The flight attendant watched as Kihyun scuttled away.

He's cute.

-