One Night

ღ TaemSeul Drabbles/Oneshots/Incomplete Thoughts ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi Minho why are you making so much noise. It is like 10 in the morning" Seulgi walks out of her room half awake with a tank top and shorts. 

 

 

"Seulgi, it is 5 in the afternoon" Minho looks as his watch "I reminded Joohyun to tell you yesterday that we are getting a new roommate. This is Taemin" 

 

Seulgi rubs her eyes waiting for her vision to clear. She had never realized there was another male in the room. She studies his features; handsome, tall, muscular but not too muscular, his lips nice and plump but why does he look so familiar. She brushes that thought aside watching as his lips turn into a smirk "if you are done checking me out, we are going to continue on with what we were doing" He teases making Seulgi scoff out loud. 

 

"You brought another one of you Minho. Cocky" She walks into the kitchen where Irene was cooking. 

 

"Yah Seulgi be nice, I reminded you yesterday. Try to get along, it has only been 15 minutes"

 

"Alright alright. But I did not say anything, I was just checking him out. He better not be like the past roommate that Minho brought over. I get war flashbacks"

 

"You're being over dramatic. Anyways, go be useful and set up the table for dinner would you. Also go call the boys and tell them it's time to eat" Seulgi nonchalantly does what she is told to do. 

 

Dragging her feet she ends up at the door across from hers. She knocks and waits a couple of seconds before hearing foot steps leading towards the door. The door opens revealing Taemin who appears to have just taken a shower, shirtless right in front of her. 

 

Seulgi covers her eyes and turns around "Warn a girl" 

 

"You are the one who knocked" He looks at the girl with an amused expression on his face as she uncovers her eyes. "Why are you covering your eyes"

 

"Joohyun said to tell you it is time to eat" She was about to leave when he grabs her wrist preventing her from doing so. She looks at him carefully "Taemin. Have we met before?"

 

He tilts his head to the side pretending to think. "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows" He winks letting go of her wrist and going back into his room leaving her dazed.

 

I swear I have seen him somewhere

 

"Taemin, what high school did you go to" Seulgi asks suddenly interrogating him 

 

"Seulgi. enough with the questions let the poor man eat" Irene scolds her "at this point you have asked him like- stop giving me your vegetables. Eat them" Irene stops in the middle of her sentence upon seeing Seulgi secretly put the cucumbers into her bowl

 

"Unnie, I feel like I have seen him somewhere I just do not know where" Seulgi picks at her food with her chopsticks "And you know I do not like cucumbers"

 

"Was he one of your one night stands-OW" Minho yelps after Irene smacks him.

 

"Yah watch it Minho" Seulgi throws a piece of lettuce at him turning to Taemin to see him laughing, she glares at him causing him to stop. She slightly smiles to herself returning to the task at hand, taking the pieces of cucumber and putting them on Irene's plate when the latter is talking to Taemin and Minho.

 

Minho and Irene had left to go on a date leaving Seulgi and Taemin to do the dishes. Irene's excuse when Seulgi whined was 'I cooked. You do nothing in this household'

 

"Well Taemin" Seulgi says besides him as he washes the dishes, waiting to dry them "I hope you are not like our past roommate. We kicked him out"

 

He raises an eyebrow handing her a plate "What for?"

 

"He kept bring boys over every single day. My laptop went missing." Seulgi grabs the plate and wipes it before putting it in the cabinet.

 

"And you automatically assumed one of them stole it?"

 

"Watch it Taemin. The reason why you were able to find a place was because we kicked him out" Seulgi glares putting the last plate away, he can do nothing but smile.

 

She is not going to lie the smile on his face made her heart stop for a moment. Seulgi quickly snaps out of those thoughts and begins to walk away. She plops onto the couch and Taemin does the same thing besides her.

 

"How long have Minho and Irene been dating for?" 

 

"About 2 and a half years I think"

 

"And you've been here the whole time third-OW" Seulgi smacks him knowing what he is going to say without letting him finish

 

"I still swear I have seen you somewhere" 

 

"I get that a lot" Taemin jokes "People say I look like their brother, their uncle, their friend's aunt"

 

Seulgi laughs "Not like that idiot"

 

It was the first time he had seen her smile since meeting her.

 

"Wait Taemin. Looking at me" She suddenly sits up straight grabs his face bringing it closer to her and looks into his eyes

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter