Fake Dating?

ღ TaemSeul Drabbles/Oneshots/Incomplete Thoughts ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING:

SHINee's Taemin and Red Velvet's Seulgi are rumored to be dating!

Media outlet 'Dispatch' has dropped quite the news today as they have unleashed their exclusive report pertaining to an alleged relationship between SM Entertainment artists SHINee's Taemin and Red Velvet's Seulgi. 

'Dispatch' says that the two have been dating for 8 months now in the utmost secrecy. It's said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them after SHINee's concert. They also revealed, Taemin has been visiting Red Velvet's dorm often to pick up Seulgi to go on secret dates. Though the two are very busy, it appears that they are sure to make time for each other. The rumors have shocked fans from both Red Velvet and SHINee with a mix feeling of happiness and anger. The pictures released showed Taemin and Seulgi sweetly holding hands and kissing in his car.

Fans are beginning to point out the similarities between the two's clothing for the past few days. One fan of SHINee revealed she saw them talking and laughing together at an event SHINee and Red Velvet both attended a couple days ago, Taemin's focus was only on Seulgi that night and she could tell with the way he looked at Seulgi that something was different. In the video she provided, Taemin and Seulgi are seen happily greeting each other and talking before Taemin sweetly fixes Seulgi's hair and makes his way to s not forgetting to smile at her. 

Stay tuned for updates including a statement from SM! 

_______________________________________
Seulgi sighs, she has never agreed to this plan of Kim Young Min and here she is stuck besides Taemin in his apartment. It was quite obvious he wasn't so fond of the idea either but who knows what their CEO would've done if they didn't agree to it. 

"How much longer do we have to keep this up for" it was the first sentence he had said to her in the time the spent in his apartment that day. Both of them being introverts did not help their situation at all

"Molla" Seulgi shrugs and that ended the conversation. They were never that close, Seulgi would mention him every once in a while and they would greet each other. And that was about it. They trained together for about a year before Taemin debuted.

Their CEO is making them to fake a relationship to cover up the company's problems. Doesn't help either that they're going to have collab stage together during the SMTOWN concert either. 

As Taemin stands up, Seulgi's cat eyes follow him and reverts their attention back to her phone. "Where are you going?" She asks him noticing that he's getting ready to go 

"Practice room" Her eyes light up and she springs up from the couch 

"Take me with you please." He lifts up an eye brow and slowly nods using his head to gesture her out of the door "YES." Seulgi quickly grabs her bag and walks out of the door that he's holding waiting for her "thank you"

Taemin rolls his eyes, chuckling to himself. Weirdo

The car is filled with silence. It has been that way since the first car ride and they're comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter