Secret

ღ TaemSeul Drabbles/Oneshots/Incomplete Thoughts ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi threw her brown shoulder bag onto the floor besides Taemin's feet, who was standing in front of his locker "Taemin. You owe me big time. And by big time I mean dumplings for life"

"What happened this time?" Taemin puts his phone into his pocket. "Last time you told me I owed you pizza for life"

 

"You always owe her something, Taemin" Jongin commented not looking up from his phone, his eyes glued onto his game.

 

"Shut up" he frowned 

 

"Now you owe me dumplings and pizza because last time you took Seungwan, Sooyoung, and even Jongin out to eat dumplings after successfully getting your ex jealous when I had a shift." Seulgi glares at him pointing at Jongin "You made me do all the work too, just because I'm your best friend doesn't mean I don't get to be fed. What is this unfair treatment? Jongin didn't even do anything"

 

"To be fair Seul, all you had to do was to make out with Taemin in front of her to make her jealous" Seulgi glares at Jongin. "I was there for moral support so I did something"

 

"Whose side are you on, Nini? So indecisive, wonder what Soojung sees in you" she scoffs leaning against the locker besides Taemin's. "Plus, because of that I now have to fake a relationship with this idiot, the whole school thinks we're dating now. I thought this would be a one time thing"

 

Jongin's glare pierces at Seulgi, "Thought we established that you can't call me Nini"

 

"Too bad" Seulgi sticks her tongue out at him, her eyes squeezing shut.

 

"Do you know how many girls dream to date Taemin, Seul?" Jongin lifts up an eyebrow "this entire school. Plus it seems like you and Taem are enjoying this whole thing"

 

"This entire school wants to date Taemin, Sehun, Baekhyun, and you. If this was Boys Over Flower, you guys would be F4" She ignores his last comment

 

Taemin scoffs at her childish personality, he pokes her forehead with his index finger "Seul, you and your kdramas."

 

"Don't insult me or my kdramas if you want to keep your pretty face looking like that" She smacks him on the arm

 

"A violent and aggressive girl." Taemin rubs his arm in pain. "Did you really come over to tell me that I owe you pizza and dumplings?"

 

"Yes and No. Yes cause I'm hungry currently and no cause your mom just texted me. I saved your from getting in trouble" Seulgi ties her hair into a messy bun handing him her phone. "Better answer your phone when Auntie calls next time. You know I hate lying to her" She smacks him on the arm. 

 

"Man, my mom must really love you. Probably more than me, what is this"

 

"Not my fault I'm lovable" Seulgi s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter