The Bet

ღ TaemSeul Drabbles/Oneshots/Incomplete Thoughts ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: There is no rated M scenes in this chapter but there are stuff like kissing, alcohol/drinking, and stuff like that. If you guys aren't comfortable with these kinds of stuff, feel free to skip this one and wait for the next one shot since I'm making sure that the next few ones I write are fluffy and soft.

Authors Note: Heart Stop is not done yet, I just don't know what to write lololol I'll update that soon. Surprisingly this only took me two days to write. I'll try my best to update more often. This features another couple I ship- Kai and Krystal! I apologize if there are any mistakes. I'm too lazy to double check

Bet: To seduce Kang Seulgi and make her fall for you
----------
"Taemin, are you backing out from a bet?" A frog looking guy with huge eyes exclaims. "Wow. The popular player Lee Taemin is scared of Kang Seulgi." 

" you." Minho knows how to bring out the competitive side of him "Minho, she has a boyfriend. How am I going to crack her and make her fall for me?" Taemin watches as Minho takes out his phone to make a call

"Soojung. Come over right now" Minho simply says and hangs up "Don't worry about that. I'll take care of the boyfriend. You take care of the girl. Lee Taemin can get any girl he wants in the blink of an eye"

"What did you want from me? Why did you call" Taemin turns around to be greeted with cold eyes. She brushes back her red hair which made her aura even more mysterious. Her outfit was simple but chic. A black crop top that stuck tightly close to her skin with a leather jacket and light blue denim shorts.

"Soojung, good morning to you t-"

"-Mingo, you called me. Get straight to the point" She places her shoulder bag on the table and sits down besides Taemin.

"Stop calling me Mingo, Jung" Minho stands up from his seat pretending to be mad "Taemin is taking on a bet to seduce Kang Seulgi, and make her fall for him. But he's worried about the girls boyfriend"

"So you want me to seduce her boyfriend? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" Soojung looks over to Taemin "I can't believe you agreed to the bet Taem" 

"You know I never back down from one" Taemin shrugs

"How am I going to seduce her boyfriend? Do you know who he is? Kim freaking Jongin" She exclaims. "It's impossible" She let's out the last two words in English.

"Okay, okay. But do you know who you are? Jung Soojung. You literally don't know how many times I hear from every guy in this school wants to you. And you must know it disgusts me. Nothings impossible in this school" 

"Thanks? I guess" The comment caused the red head's nose to scrunch in disgust and confusion upon hearing the comment, not knowing whether or not to be thankful for that comment 

"Kim Jongin won't be any different." 

"Minho. You sound so confident for no good reason" Soojung pouts crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Don't worry I'll have everything planned out. Starting with Kim Jongin's party that he is holding tonight. He invited everyone at this school"

"Choi ing Minho. You know I hate parties" 

"Woah Jung. Watch your language" Taemin attempts to calm the red head down 

Soojung looks at him unamusedly. The bell interrupts Minho as he was beginning to speak "We'll meet up after school to get Soojung and you all dressed up"

---

"Okay class. It's time to switch seats again" Taemin watches as the teacher places the new seat arrangements under the monitor. His eyes scan through the paper looking for his name and a smirk appears on his face. Lee Taemin and Kang Seulgi. This was gonna make his job so much easier. 

"Lee Taemin" He takes her hand and kisses her knuckle surprising her and causing her to blush 

"Kang Seulgi" He looks into her monolid eyes "You're eyes are pretty"

"Thank you" She looks away shyly to scan the room from the back to look for her boyfriend. She spots the familiar back of her brunette boyfriend besides a red head. 

"Jung Soojung right?" Soojung looks up from her paper and nods flashing a smile at him. She whispers "You should take your notes incase-"

"Kim Jongin. Your notes aren't going to write themselves. I know Jung Soojung is a pretty woman but you can look at her all you want after my class" Soojung looks at him and mouths the words 'Sorry' upon hearing the teacher's words.

Taemin watches Seulgi's expression remain the same despite hearing her boyfriend flirt with someone else. He nudges in the arm making her turn her head to look at him. The only thing keeping their lips from coming into contact is a tiny space Taemin had measured out. To his surprise she doesn't back away and instead looks into his eyes even sneaking peeks looking at his lips.

"Lee Taemin. Kang Seulgi. I'll see you after school for detention. Nobody flirts and think they can get away with it during my lecture" Taemin feels Minho's smirk from across the room. He gives her a thumbs up slyly. 

The bell rings dismissing them. The teacher hands the two mops before leaving the room. "By the time I comeback everything should be clean" Seulgi watches as Jongin looks at her for a second before leaving the classroom with Soojung by his side.

"Sorry about earlier" Taemin begins mopping the floor feeling Seulgi stare at him once everyone had left the room.

"Its fine" She mops the area besides him. Her foot slips on a wet puddle on the floor, her eyes close ready to hit the hard floor and instead is caught by a pair of muscular arms. Her eyes open and she sees Taemin with his eyes widened obviously shocked with what just happened. "Are you okay?" His voice breaks her thoughts. Seulgi nods as he helps her get up. "I'll finish up the rest. You should go sit"

"But-" Seulgi was about to object when he took her mop away from him. She pouted "Yah, let me help at least"

"Yah? It should be oppa" Taemin runs away from Seulgi trying to take back her mop. 

"In your dreams-" he suddenly stopped running causing her to bump into him. He places his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. He leans closer to her watching as she is paying attention closely to his actions making him smirk upon seeing her eyes close as if expecting something more from him. Gotcha.

His lips slightly brushes against hers before he moves his lips away towards her cheek and leaves a peck before standing back to see a flustered Seulgi. Just in time the teacher walks in and dismisses the two. He hands her a paper with his phone number before walking away from her.

Taemin walks away in the opposite direction and stops when he sees a familiar red head with whom he assumed to be Jongin. Man, Soojung works fast. She was sitting on his lap out his name softly as he on her neck. Taemin leaves the two undisturbed. "Mmmm Jongin" Her hands brush through his hair, tugging it slightly.

"I need to go. We can continue this another time" Jongin's hands protectively hold her waist down reconnecting her mint-tasting lips to his. His mind was elsewhere not even thinking about his girlfriend. She kisses him back with passion, desire, lust, keeping up to his rhythm. Her phone rings, she doesn't break the kiss and answers the phone. 

She breaks the kiss as Jongin trails down to nibble more on her neck "mmmmm... hello?" Her voice shaking answers. "Taem and I are leaving. He told me you were getting it already. See I told you you had nothing to worry about. I'll call you later. Have fun" Soojung rolls her eyes and hangs up cupping Jongin's face making him look her into the eyes. 

" you're so gorgeous" he mumbles loud enough for her to hear. Soojung flashes him a smile. Who knew she would be getting herself into something this interesting. Kim Jongin. 

He was about to lean in for another kiss when his phone interrupts. He picks up the phone. "Seulgi? I'm home already" He lied caressing Soojung's thighs causing her to whine. "You left me?" Soojung took this opportunity to on his neck. Biting his skin gently causing him to let out a low groan. Soojung takes the phone from him hangs up and kisses him.

"Hello?" Seulgi sighs, he hung up. He wouldn't be mad at her right? She looks through her phone calling someone "Unnie. Can you come to pick me up?"

"Sure thing. Where the is Jongin?"

"Who knows. He says he's at home already. The boy is still expecting me to go to his party tonight though" 

"I'm outside." Seulgi walks out to see no other than Son Seungwan aka Wendy. She waves at the girl. 

She gets into the car. And they drive to the mall. "Hey isn't that Jongin?" Seulgi looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter