Heart Stop [Part 1/?]

ღ TaemSeul Drabbles/Oneshots/Incomplete Thoughts ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi is an ordinary girl, with her mother working as a maid and her father was never mentioned in her life and she never questioned her mother either.

Her mother walks into the living room with her hand on her back supporting herself as she walks. Seulgi shot up and sped walked to her mother. "Eomma, I told you if the job is too hard on your health you should quit"

"I can't quit. The Lee family pays the most and we'll out of all my past employers" 

"But at least rest until your back feels better" she led her mother to the couch 

"I can't, I'm one of the higher ranked maids that they always call on" 

Seulgi sighs as she pours her mother a glass of water "then let me replace you, until you get better"

"Honey, as much as I'm fine with you helping me out, it's hard to satisfy the Lee's"

"If it means that you get rest, I'll do anything" 

---
Seulgi holds her bag tightly and walks to the door of the huge mansion. She's wearing a simple outfit, a striped button up with some black leggings. 
She enters the house with the keys her mother had given her. The house was nice and big, with a family portrait right in the middle of the house. She carefully observed the house, though it was big it was simple. 

She is greeted by another maid "You must be here to fill in for your mother. Am I correct? You look a lot like your mother, beauty must run in the family"

"Thank you. My name is Kang Seulgi" She bows at the older woman 

"I'm Park Yuju but call me Ms. Park. I'm one of the head maids of this house, follow me we need to finish up breakfast before they wake up"

Seulgi ties her hair up into a ponytail and puts on her apron handed to her by Ms. Park. She sets up the table on time for the family to come down. She stands besides Ms. Park as they eat, there's only the parents eatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter