We Can Talk It Good

This Dream Isn't Feeling Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

        Dahyun wakes up the next morning to sunlight streaming in from the balcony and the scent of freshly cooked bacon wafting through the air.

        The balcony doors on the other side of the room are wide open with the translucent curtains are drawn over the entrance, waving gently at her in the morning breeze. Peering out from beneath the sheets, she hazily makes out Sana’s figure leaning against the railing with a cup of steaming coffee, staring off into the distance.

        Dahyun smiles, stretching her sore limbs out beneath the sheets of the bed as she fights away the urge to roll back over and fall asleep again. Her pillows and sheets and skin smelled like Sana’s perfume, and she nuzzled closer to the mouthwatering scent, burrowing in the comfort the older girl gave her.

        Deep down, Dahyun felt giddy that Sana hadn’t left in the middle of the night to return back to her own house. Not that she had been expecting the older girl to leave her in bed, of course. It felt nice to have Sana home with her again. More than nice, in fact. It almost felt like everything was right again in the world.

        She could imagine a life with Sana unfolding just like this. In fact, she longed to have a future with Sana. She imagined a time where she could wake up to the pleasant scent of the older girl engulfing her, where there was breakfast waiting for her downstairs, where she could grow and live and breathe with Sana by her side each step of the way.

        Sana was right last night when she said Dahyun should think more about them becoming old together. The older girl still possessed the ability to make something as daunting as the future turn into something Dahyun yearned for.

        A ripple of satisfaction spread throughout Dahyun’s body. At that moment, she felt more content than she had in months. Not a single worry crossed her mind as she listened to the cheerful choir of the birds as they flitted around the trees, breathed in the mixture of bacon and Prada, soaking in the warmth of the bedsheets.

        Last night had been amazing. She’d gotten more sleep than she usually would’ve, comfortable up in Sana’s toned arms. Nearly the second Dahyun had returned the favor to the older girl, the pair curled up against each other and promptly fell asleep.

        After another moment of basking in the morning glow, Dahyun props herself up against the pillows and began to move to get out of bed. She’d been deprived of morning kisses from Sana for two years, and she wasn’t about to miss an opportunity like this again.

        She almost forgot the fact she was still stark until the sheets slipped off of her chest and she felt the breeze against her bare skin. Hastily, Dahyun reached over the bed to pick up the white t-shirt she’d been wearing the night before. Slipping it over her head, the high schooler sleepily shuffled over to her dresser and pulled on a fresh pair of .

        Dahyun was certain the ones she’d used the night before were completely ruined from the events of last night, but she could deal with that later. It was a minor casualty she could afford. Dahyun smirked to herself. She had plenty of to spare…or for Sana to ruin. Still dragging her feet a little, Dahyun rubbed at her eyes and parted the balcony curtains.

        A brilliant sky of egg shell blue and tufts of cotton cloud greeted her as she glanced upwards above the tree line. Stepping through the threshold, she observed that the sun was nearly blinding. Quickly, Dahyun shielded her eyes with one hand. “Good morning, Sana-chan,” she mumbled, her voice still a little rough from just waking up.

        Sana turned around to face her, wearing one of the younger girl’s long sleeve white button up shirts. The front of the shirt was completely ed, showcasing the black lace set of underwear Sana had been wearing the night before. .

        At the sight of Sana, Dahyun felt as though she’d been jolted awake by an electric current. Her eyes raked up and down every inch of Sana’s exposed figure. She noted the occasional maroon mark trailing down from her neck to her ample s, mapping out where Dahyun’s mouth had traveled over the smooth, soft skin last night.

        The younger girl gulped, feeling another wave of want wash over her. It was too early to be feeling such a shock of arousal, but Sana worked wonders, she always did. The sight of the hickeys Dahyun had left on Sana’s milky skin was making the younger girl’s stomach churn as she slowly stepped forward.

        “Morning,” Sana cooed softly, wrapping her arm around the younger girl’s waist before pulling her in for a tender kiss. Dahyun smiled against Sana’s lips, tugging her closer by the fabric of her shirt in between her knuckles. “You look nice,” Dahyun murmurs when they part, unable to keep her eyes from lingering across Sana’s skin. Nimbly, her fingers ran over the unclasped buttons.

        Her voice was set in a low murmur, her tone indicating the way she wants Sana back in her bed, pronto. They had time for a second round, right? “Maybe I should let you borrow my shirts more often, huh?” Sana rolls her eyes playfully at the younger girl’s seductive words, tugging on Dahyun’s arm.

        “I just needed a little something to walk around the house in, but I’ll keep that offer in mind.” She presses one last searing kiss to Dahyun’s lips before she breaks away, eyes sparkling in the morning sun. Dahyun’s hands linger on the small of Sana’s back, feeling the defined lines of the older girl’s muscles.

        “Come on, let’s go back in before some peeping neighbors see us.” Sana leads Dahyun through the balcony doors and back into the younger girl’s bedroom. “I already made us breakfast so we can eat together. I can’t stay for long, I’ve got to head back over to my place and say hello to my parents. They’ve been dying to see me,” Sana says over her shoulder as they step out of Dahyun’s bedroom.

        “Sounds good to me,” the younger girl replied quietly. She couldn’t deny that she was already dreading Sana leaving. Maybe she could invite herself over to the Minatozaki household later in the day? Come knocking on their door with a random housewarming gift? Drop by for dinner? Dahyun would do nearly anything she could to get Sana close to her again, but she understood that family came first.

        Dahyun knew if she’d been gone from home for two years, her parents would most likely want to smother her with love and attention. In fact, they probably wouldn’t even let her go out for a couple days, as if she were under house arrest.

        Yet at the thought of Sana’s parents, Dahyun broke out into a small smile. Truthfully, Dahyun was a regular visitor at the Minatozaki family household. She visited from time to time, catching up with Sana’s parents about how things were going for her during her last few years of high school, chitchatting about her future plans and the like.

        Dahyun allows herself to be led down the stairs, which thankfully weren’t coated with spilt liquor like they were last night, through the pristine living room Dahyun was certain had been trashed last night, and into a spotless kitchen. Needless to say, the younger girl is stunned.

        “Did I…um?” Dahyun trailed off, taking a look around the interior of her house with a bewildered expression playing across her features. “Did I really throw a party last night or was that all just a figment of my imagination and I’m going crazy?”

        Sana giggled at her reaction while fixing up herself a plate of rice, bacon, and eggs from the stovetop. “Adulting,” the older girl said simply, shrugging though she’s undoubtedly pleased by Dahyun’s praising. She passes Dahyun a clean plate with a small smile, shooting her a wink. “You learn how to get things done in a time crunch, it comes handy in a pinch like this.”

        Dahyun places a hand over her heart, grinning slyly, accepting the plate with the other. “Minatozaki Sana, you are in fact a lifesaver.” Sana bites back another smile. It had been ages since she’d heard Dahyun’s wittiness, since she was able to take in every detail of Dahyun from her own eyes rather than her ty laptop camera.

        “Yeah, yeah, I’m the best, I know,” the older girl teases, carrying her plate over to the cleared off kitchen counter. Dahyun nods her head in ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter