002

Summon of Mother Nature

A knock at the door, knocked Kaili out of his dazed. He sorted his mind for 1 secs before letting the one knocking in. An unfamiliar face popped into his view. ‘’Good Morning, Mr.Wang. I just want to serve you your drinks.’’ He said, before exchanging the empty cup with a full and freshly brew one. In their department, things worked quite differently from the others. Coffee duty changes everyday. Not by secretary but by all the staffs. But usually, interns do most of it as it is the most basic thing to learn. They need to learn how to serve with a smile before serving their company. 

 

‘’Are you new here?’’ Kaili look at the exquisite face. Smooth and fair skin that makes people want to have a bite. 

 

‘’Yes, sir. Wang Yuan. I started yesterday.’’ 

 

‘’No needs of the formality. Kaili will do.’’  He stares at the new intern for a while before looking at his coffee. Only to realised it is not his usual coffee. ‘’What is this?’’  Wang Yuan just smiled at him sweetly. ‘’Green tea and chrysanthemum. They have the same function as coffee. And its more healthy. You should stop drinking coffee.’’  

 

Usually, he would prefer coffee. But this little intern doesn't seem willing to change his coffee even if he asked. He sighed and took a sip. A refreshing taste with tinted mint and sour. He mumbled a thanks. Wang Yuan smiled back and bow to him. Ready to take his leave. Kaili stares at the retreating figure.

‘’Interesting....’’  

 

Maybe it is just time for a change. 

 

___________________________________________________

Wang Yuan. A new intern in Wang’s Company. Basically his job in the company for now is to sent files, make coffee, type report and organising things. Until he is real employee, he can only involves in more of the company’s project. As the workers descriptions, he is a one full of smile and honey. A warm hearted and gentle person. Cute, pretty, helpful and kind of elegant. The others could swear that he had some kind of enchanting powder around him. He just attracts hearts. Another heartthrob in a company. The older females works like him very much. Even the cleaners do. He helped them to water plants sometimes. 

 

‘’Yuanyuan. Could you sent these files to the presidents office? My hands are tied here.’’  Kaili’s secretary called out. Wang Yuan’s table is near to Kaili’s office. Most interns are placed closer so its easier for them to sent coffee and to run errands for the boss. Like now, when the uppers are too busy, they will be the little helpers around. 

 

‘’Okay. 32 floor right? ‘’  He took the folders and confirm the location. He just been here for 2 days. ‘’Yes. Thanks so much. These are urgent. Take them back immediately after the president sign. You know I cant walk fast now.’’  Kaili’s secretary said, rubbing her large belly. She was a beautiful middle aged lady. Long worker at the company. Someone that brings Junkai and Kaili up in the company. 

 

Both  the Wang’s brother are young. Junkai is just 22. And Kaili is 23. 

 

Wang Yuan took the files up to floor 32. 32 is quite different from 30... The place is more spacious and grand. And less workers. But the place is still like a maze to him. Then, he noticed a plant at the elevators button. Good thing that they like to use plants as decoration. Wang Yuan let his finger to run through the tiny leaflets gentle. They are still baby plants. 

 

Hello there, could you tell me where is the way to the president’s office?’  He asked in his mind. Then another baby like voice replies him. ‘Hi, gege. The bad gege's office is at the west side of this floor. He is so mean. Hmph.’  Wang Yuan smiled at the little plant and let his some of his energy to flow into the baby plant.  ‘Thank you, baby. I will beat the bad gege up for you.’  

He walked to the west side. The first person he saw there was Qianxi.  ‘’Qi.. Mr.Yi. These are some files that need to be approved by president. Urgent.’’  

Qianxi looked up at him. With a small smirked, ‘’Go ahead.’’ He looked at the luxurious office door and back at the Wang Yuan. The boy returned him a smiled. ‘’Thank you’’  Wang Yuan walked to the door. He knocked the door gently and heard a ‘come in’ from inside. When he was about to open the door. A voice rang in his head. 

Wait. Yuanyuan. One more thing. Do not have physical contact with him.’ 
Why?’
Just listen to me.’
Ok. Qianxi gege.’

 

Qianxi watches as his body disappear into the room. Wang Yuan silently glared at the figure sitting at the desk. Junkai doesn't have his eyes up. But he could notice a small force shooting laser at him. But he looked up, he just saw a pair of sparkling eyes and sweet smile. ‘’Good Morning, sir. Kaili.... Mr.Wang needs you too look at these. Its very urgent.’’  He move the files in front of Junkai. Luckily he could change his face fast..... 

 

Junkai hasn’t stop looking at him although he said that the files are urgent. Normally, when he looked at someone for too long, the others will just look down. But Wang Yuan just stare straight at him. A look that challenges him. Wang Yuan could see one side  of his lip twitches upwards at a tiny degree before looking down at the files. 

 

He looked around his room and notices a wilted plant left sitting at the corner. Some petals has fallen sadly surrounding the soon to be corpse's plant. He could heard a small whine coming out from the plant. Silently, he move his hand to his back. With a tiny flick of his finger, the fallen petal start to reattach back and the flower return to his bright and flashy state. Wang Yuan smiled at plant as it let out a small yawn.  ‘Thank you, gege.’ 

 

 ‘Welcome.’

 

His eyes returned to Junkai and observed him. ‘What is wrong  with this guy? His personality doesn't match his face. Why do God gave his such a handsome look but such an ugly heart? Wicked mouth some more. I must punish you.’ 

 

‘’Done.’’ 

 

Junkai stacked the files up in front of him. When the younger want to get it, he exerted more pressure. Just like tug a war. Junkai is a very observant person. He knew that that this young worker is observing just now. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Its his turn now. 

 

Wang Yuan kept his smiling face on. But the forces on his hand says otherwise. He is challenging Junkai. ‘’I really need to get these files back, sir. Mr. Wang needs it.’’  Junkai smirked. So, he is using his brother’s card. Its one bold person. Interesting. Fair skin, white.... really white. Smells good too. And pretty. So, this ‘my type’ that Qian Xi is talking about. 

 

‘’Are you interested in coming up here?’’  He suddenly asked. Wang Yuan raised his brow, promotion....? His purpose to this place is not for work. He had work to do. So, he does not care about promotions.  ‘’No. I am not really fond of you.’’ 

 

 Junkai smiled at his answer. What a bold little wild flower.  ‘’I see.. Even with higher salary. Interested? More than you working as 3 months intern.’’  Junkai continued. What is the real interest of this wild flower. That is what he is curious about. 

 

‘’Your face irks me.’’  

 

Junkai got caught guard off at his answer. Wang Yuan could his face turning blacker. A weird and dark aura surrounding the president. A strong tug on his left wrist makes him to lose his balance. Next thing he knew, he was caught between the table and Wang Jun Kai. He felt a dominance power pressing down at him. And the water level in his body decreasing at a fast rate. He glared at JunKai. Are you the power? What are you, Wang Jun Kai? Why can't I read your mind?’ 

 

Their staring battle looks intimate to began with. Junkai had his body trapping Wang Yuan’s. His eyes never leave his face. Their lips are close. Wang Yuan could feel that he is getting weaker by second. Junkai noticed him getting paler. His angry face turned to a curious one then to slight worry. He din even exerted too much strength yet. He let go Wang Yuan’s wrist and touch his face. Soft. Way to soft for a man. 

 

Suddenly, a rang in the office phone break their staring battle. Wang Yuan picked up his phone. ‘’Yes. He signed. I will sent them back immediately.’’  When he hang up, he suddenly realised that Junkai is still above him. With slight energy, he kicked the taller's knee . ‘’Get off me, ert.’’  

 

‘’ert!?’’  Junkai is felt embarrassed for once in his life.  ‘’Do you know how many........’’  Just as he moved away, Wang Yuan got off in just a second. Leaving Junkai all alone in his office. 

 

‘’So he is ok with Wang Kaili’s face.....?’’ 

 

______________________________________________________

Wang Yuan felt weak. After he sent those files back, he walked to the rooftop. Wang's company has a floating garden. Garden on the highest floor. He sat on the bench to take a rest. Luckily its their break  time now. 

 

He shut his eyes and focused on conjuring impulses and frequencies. ‘Qian...qianxi....Help me..’ 

 

What happen? Where are you?’

Rooftop.’ 

 

A few minutes later, a figure appears. Qianxi carried him to a shady place. ‘’You are dehydrated. Stop taking in sunlight.’’  Qianxi hold his hand and focus on the water molecules and water vapour surrounding them. Letting them enter Wang Yuan's body. Once he felt that it is enough, he stopped. 

 

‘’I thought I told you not to have physical contact with Junkai.’’ 

 

‘’That ert forces himself onto me.’’ 

 

Wang Yuan mumbled. Qianxi scoffed and smiled it off.  ‘’Are you ok now?’’  

 

‘’What is Wang Jun Kai?’’