003

Summon of Mother Nature

The Us in the Past.

 

 

Qianxi, Wang Yuan. These two actually are from another realm. There is 6 realm in this world. Heaven, Demon, Ghost, Monster, Human, Fairy. Both if them are from Heaven Realm. Let's start with Wang Yuan. Wang Yuan is the son of nature. And soon to be the heir of Mother Nature. His power are the greens. He can control everything about the nature except the element. Including speaking to plant, feeling the emotion of plant and using the plants as his spawn. His main priority and the main responsibility is to protect the green in the world.

 

As for Qianxi, he is the son of the Fire God. Descendent of the sun. He can do control anything related to heat. His job is to make sure that the world is in normal temperature. And also provide sunlight and heat to the nature. Fire is one of the strongest elemental power in the world. So, elements are the chosen protector to the weaker party of the world. For example, the humans and the nature as well. 

 

Another powerful element in the world is water. 70% of the earth is made up of water. And water is the one of the most important thing for people to live on. There are other elemental power such as wind , lightning,  frost, and other metals. Every god have their duty and responsibilities. 

 

Back in 200 years ago, the Demon, Ghost and Monster realm had been planning to take over the world. The humans, fairies and God. When people die, they will undergoes rebirth and transmigration. Good souls are sent to reincarnate as human , fairy or god. And the bad one is sent to ghost realm to be chosen again as demon, ghost or monster and even animals. 

 

2 century ago, the three evil realm had a plan. They gather all the evil power by feeding on the negative emotions from human. Hatred, Jealousy, Anger and Loneliness. Feeding on negative strength give the enormous power for the spirit ghost to reform their body, demons and monster to strengthen their power. 

 

The heaven realm was holding a party that night. Where all the god are happily wining and dining in the euphoric state. The younger one are having their own party near the heavenly pond. They always practise their own power since their birth. Royal party are the only time where the youngers can play around and be more relax. Their daily schedule are usually wake up, practise, eat, practise and sleep. They can only rest until they complete their rounds and targets. 

 

All the elemental baby heir and other younger gods were having their time together. 3 of the boys are always friends since birth. Junkai. He is Heir of Water God. The oldest among the three of them. Fire God and Water God are males. Their heir is produces in the dragon egg in which they feed them with power and warmth everyday. Junkai spends 500 years in the egg and form his very own body until his shell cracks. Qianxi took another 10 days after the birth of Junkai.

 


But, Wang Yuan is more different.  He is birth from a female. Nature is an woman. Yuan is birth from pregnancy. 3 years in Nature’s womb until he came out as a baby. Their age is count ever since they had their first heartbeat. So, Qianxi and Junkai are a lot more older than him. He is a gift from the Heaven King to Nature. Before every god step down, they will culture and make their own child to take over their place. The Gods rule their reign until got tired and unwilling to do anymore. Until then, the God themselves will go through reincarnation as normal human again. Another heir shall rise. 

 

Junkai, Wang Yuan and Qianxi, they are together since the day they are born. 3 babies in the same cradle and wearing the same little pyjama. 

 

The little heirs are enjoying their time looking at the stars and laying on the huge clouds. Junkai as the oldest took care of them a lot. At that time they are only kids with 15 and 16 years old body. Junkai and Qianxi are 516 years old. And Wang Yuan is just 18 at real age. Sometimes the mortal world just cause a rise in their curiosity. Like an itch in the heart that couldn't be resolves. 

 

‘’Do you think we can ever go to the mortal world?’’ – Yuan  

 

‘’Maybe...... or maybe not. Maybe after we die, maybe when we are given mission on mortal world.’’ – Kai 

 

‘’Let's go there when we are older and more powerful.’’ – Qian said when a grin. 

 

Junkai felt his eyelid twitch in an uneasy way. Something in his gut just tell him that they should join the others. Wang Yuan had his back laid on Junkai’s chest. The older played with the soft material of Wang Yuan’s shirt. Hands around his waist.  ‘’We need to go back soon... , tomorrow is still another tough day for us.’’  said Junkai. They had half day rest because of the celestial party. But they still need to practise tomorrow. 

 

‘’Alright.... I’m still hungry.’’ Qianxi stand up and brush off the clouds off his pants. Giving a hand to Wang Yuan. The younger took his hand and being pulled up by Qianxi. Straight going into Qianxi’s embrace. ‘’Qianxi gege...’’ Acting like a spoiled child, he rub his face on Qianxi’s chest. Hmm... warm and comfy. Wang Yuan felt that he could fell asleep right there already.  Qianxi is a gentle boy to start with. He smiled softly and wrapped his arm around the boy’s shoulder. 

 

Junkai stare at the youngers with widen eyes and give out a scoff. ‘’Do you just go around and throw yourself in other peoples arm easily?’’  He stand up easily after feeling the warmth source in his body disappear. Instantly feeling the chilly wind from the dark night seeping into his clothes. 

 

‘’I’m cold, Junjun gege.’’  Wang Yuan smiled at Junkai and hid his face into Qianxi’s neck again. Qianxi is fire. It is obvious that his body temperature is warmer than them. Junkai is more a normal human warmth. 

 

‘’Your Junjun gege is cold too.’’ Qianxi rub his ear gently, sending waves of warmness to him. Wang Yuan watch Junkai's pouty face and slide back against him. He gives him a peck on his chin.Silently slide his hands into the olders robe. ‘’Then I will sleep with Junjun gege tonight...... because Qian gege is very hot at night’’ 

 

‘’WHAT!? THE!?’’ Both Qianxi and Junkai eyes widen.  ‘’Last week I slept with him. But I woke up sweating profusely. He is really hot. Not comfortable for me to hug at night.’’ The younger unwrapped himself from Junkai. And create a cloud stairs for them to walk down to their residences ground. Sky element heir taught him this simple trick

 

Qianxi and Junkai let out a breath. The oldest stares at Qianxi for an explanation. ‘’Maybe because I still cant control my power when I am unconscious. Resting is our time to recover and replenish our used power during the training.’’ Junkai just oh. And stare at the little guys jumping down the fluffy cloud. He sighed as the saw the others not even worrying about slipping down. 

 

Junkai raise a hand on his side. A burst of water creates a handle by the cloud stairs that Yuan made. Qianxi swiftly went beside and absorb all the heat from the water until the water holder frost and turn solid.  

 

‘’Ah!! Cold!’’  Wang Yuan jump away from the newly formed handle. Running down at a higher speed. In a second he is already disappear from their sight in another big tuff of cloud. ‘’I dint know he could run so fast.....’’  Junkai astonished and walk down with Qianxi slowly. Until the more bottom they got, they realised that the cloud Yuan went through is a tuff of smoke. 

 

There are a lot of screams and noises down there. Qianxi and Junkai look at each other and run down immediately.  The fires and smokes are everywhere. Dark and bloody figures all over the place. Its was the three evil realm that had plan to take over the world. And their starting point is the heirs palace. When the successor are down, the future will be gone. They could see all their friends in defend of the plantlets and raising an army of plants to attack the enemy. 

 

Junkai swiftly conjure his water bow and arrow. Point, aim, shoot. Qianxi conjure a fire sabre. Killing all that he could. As the time passed, all the little ones are getting weaker. Their power is depleting faster than they could replenish. Except, for Junkai and Qianxi, 500 years old hard work in their egg paid off. 

 

Wang Yuan is no longer to attack anymore. But he could still hold on for defend.  ‘’Why are you doing this?’’  He shouted at the black figure who looks like a reaper. Its Death. Death smirked, he easily caught the younger’s hand. Wang Yuan winced out in pain as he sees his fingertip start turning black.  ‘’To kill you of course.’’ 

 

‘’What will happen is Nature heir dies...... the human dies of course. What will happen if the fire and water is gone, not even god can survive. They will lose their purpose of ruling and protecting. And we, will take over them.’’  Death gives a sly smile. The grip on his hand tighten. Giving a spiral of frost and darkness straight into his heart. Wang Yuan bit his bottom lips, refused to screamed in pain. The vision pond next to them show that the nature in mortal world start to wilt and turning into a piece of black land. Land of nothingness. 

 

When Death gives a particular hard squeeze, a drop of tears flow down his cheek. Nature cries out to God. 

 

The emergency signal had be given out. ‘’You wont get what you want.’’  Wang Yuan muttered lowly at him. 

 

There is a sudden burst of fire on the opposite site. Qianxi had been knock into the wall by Death’s army. ‘’QIAN XI !!!’’  Wang Yuan screamed in tears. The older boy just ignored the pain and stand up to fight again. Another reaper behind him rises his axe and was about to chop his to death. Fortunately, Junkai create a water spear and shot the reaper down. Successfully went back to back with Qianxi. Junkai glare at the tallest figure among them. 

 

‘’Let him go.’’  Junkai’s face is turning darker by second. He is a part of Nature. It is obvious that he could sense the crisis of it. ‘’Water boy.... Trying to be a hero huh...’’  Death grinned. He pull Wang Yuan into his arm. An arm slides from his back to lower waist. Wang Yuan twisted around in disgust trying to push him off but the pain on his is preventing him from moving too much. He could almost feel like this arm are off soon. 

 

‘Junjun ge. Hurry up and run.... I don’t want you to get hurt.’ – Wang Yuan convey this to Junkai through telepathy. His eyes are watery and shinning with tears. Junkai felt his heart squeezing when he saw the shaking pupils.  ‘Don't be silly,  I will protect you. I am your brother.’  

 

From a far, they heard loud thump of celestial army. Junkai smirk. ‘’Give up, Death. You will be thrown in the world of nothingness and live your life in emptiness when Heaven King  arrives.’’  

 

Wang Yuan is near to him. He could almost hear the blood in Death’s vein boiling. Everything happened just in a few second when everyone are intoxicated by the saviours arrival.  Death push Wang Yuan aside and create a ball of black smoke. Shooting it to Junkai and Qianxi. Both of them force out all their power to block the attack. Collision between 3 power. But both of them are clearly not the opponent  of Death. The underworld God that lives way more longer than them. 

 

Qianxi got throw off. Qianxi’s back hit the wall and spat of blood. His inner power and body clearly shows the damage. Junkai is still holding on. But, without Qianxi, his own power is weaker to even more block the black smokes. 

 

‘’AH!’’ In the end, the black smokes just when through his body. He fall backward onto the ground. The water pearl in his body is shattered. Water pearl represents his primordial spirit. He start f his life. Without it, he will perish. 

 

‘’WANG JUNKAI!!’’  Wang Yuan cries out loud. He endure the pain and ran to his side. Qianxi is not far from them, crawl toward them. ‘’Ge....’’  His voice is weak. Wang Yuan touches Junkai's pale face. Not the warmness that he could feel anymore. His another hand hold onto Qianxi’s hand. Its also the same coldness. But not as cold as Junkai. 

 

‘’Yuan.... Qian..... gege  cant pro...protect you all any....more.’’

 

‘’Don't say anymore. Please. Wang Junkai...... Don’t....’’ 

 

Evils are fed by despair. Death is getting stronger whenever  their emotion are all over. The God is behind him. He had already to decide to perish them. With one last surge of power, he throw another smoke ball towards them. 

 

Wang Yuan create a barrier with his remaining power. A ray of green light engulf part of the darkness. Another part went through it and hit all of them hard. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


By the time, Wang Yuan woke up. There is only Qianxi left. Junkai already left them.