004

Summon of Mother Nature

Once they are home, Wang Yuan sat on their couch demanding Qianxi for an explanation. He is sure that Qianxi definitely know something about Junkai since he always known that Qianxi is sent to Junkai’s side for more than 2 years. And Qianxi had reminded him not to get too close to Junkai earlier, this proves that Qianxi must know something about Junkai. 


Qianxi sat on the end side of their L-shaped couch, lazily rest his leg on it. Wang Yuan had the orange light in their house as white are too bright at night.  ‘’Come here.’’  Qianxi said, spreading his arms apart. Wang Yuan comply him and crawl to his side. No reason for defying because Qianxi’s warm is comfortable. Qianxi let the younger to lay together with him with an arm wrapping around his waist. Wang Yuan slide his arms behind the space between Qianxi’s back and the couch, another on resting on the older’s hip. 


‘’Are you going to say it now?’’  Wang Yuan asked softly, rubbing his cheek on Qianxi’s neck.  ‘’Yes.... but first, don't be scare. I’m always here.’’  Qianxi tighten his grip on his face and raise another of his hand. The next moment they are left in darkness. Wang Yuan felt all the muscle in his body tighten and his eyes shut close. After all the incident that happen 300 years ago, the thing that he scares the most is darkness. His grip on Qianxi’s dress shirt tighten. 


Qianxi rub a soothing and warm palm on his back when the younger sniff on his neck. Once Wang Yuan open his eyes, he notices that he is rubbing himself on Qianxi’s bare chest. The Fire is in his nature form. Jet black hair with strands of red. A pair of orangey eyes and a vertically mark ‘火炎焱燚’ on the right side of his rib to his waist.  (火🔥 is fire. Sorrry!! I really couldn't think of any cool tattoo anymore. ) 


Their fireplace lit up with a bright fire. Wang Yuan lift his nearby plants away from the fire place with a flick of his index finger.  ‘’I will show it to you. How I met Junkai and what I know about him.’’  Qianxi shut his eyes and focus on the part where him and Junkai’s memory started. A few strands of bright red floats from his mind to the fireplace. Playing back his memory about Junkai. Wang Yuan sat himself more comfortable on Qianxi. Honestly, he likes Qianxi in his God form more than his human form. 


‘’I come to Junkai’s side when he was in his fourth year in university. At that time, his face is already like now. We only remember how younger Junkai looks like. So, I cant recognise him well. My mission was to guide Junkai to walk the right way and be teach him to do the right thing. But clearly, I fail. During our years together, I just found out that the things that surrounds him often dried up or overly hydrated. The most obvious changes he did to was drying up a tank of water in the aquarium.’’


Qianxi spoke as Wang Yuan watched on his memory playback. At that time, Qianxi and Junkai are sitting opposite to each other in the library. No one was around them. He could see Junkai's stressed out face and a frown behind the specs he was wearing. The water in the tank behind Junkai decreases in a few seconds. But they could see the water molecules diffuse into Junkai’s body. 


‘’So..., he is really our Junkai gege....? Is he? ‘’  Wang Yuan mumbles. His heart is happy that they finally found their brother again. When he is happy, their flower in the house blooms. The whole house will be fresher. Qianxi can feel the difference.  ‘’I don't know, Yuan-er. Other than that, he never show any sign of power and awakening yet.’’ 


‘’But how did he gets the power? He is born from mortal.’’  The younger asked. Qianxi just shake his head, indicating that he is not very sure. Bumping his head on the fluffy head.  ‘’I don't know that too. Maybe that our Junkai soul in the now Junkai’s body. Or after our Junkai’s power found the right person to inherits it after losing the owner.’’ 


Wang Yuan climb onto Qianxi’s body and sat on his tummy. Leaning both arm on the muscular chest. Qianxi hold onto his hip so that he sat more stably. Wang Yuan looks like he wanted to say something but in the end he just stays quiet and stares at Qianxi. He could see the fire reflecting from Qianxi’s red eyes. They looks warm now. But when Qianxi is angry, his red eyes could scare the hell out of him. 


‘’Don't think too much now. I believe Heaven King will show us the way to get him back if he is our Junkai.’’  Qianxi pinch lightly on both side of Yuan’s cheek with his right hand. His lip turns into an ‘o’ shape like a baby chipmunk. Cute. Wang Yuan glared at him trying to look more fierce. Qianxi playfully pinch them a few more times before letting him off. 


Wang Yuan felt Qianxi’s breathing under him as his bare chest rises and lowered in a peaceful way. He peck a kiss on Qianxi’s chin and lay himself quietly on the older’s shoulder. ‘’Thank you for saving me today, ge....’’  Wang Yuan scenting on Qianxi and closing his eyes. He smells like burnt firewood. Qianxi turned back the light on and kept the fire into his own body. Hands wrapping behind the younger's lower back. ‘’We are family. I will not let family to get hurt.’’  


‘’I will protect you too, no matter what.’’ A swirl of green light surrounds him and next he is too, in his nature form. A head of black to green ombre hair. Greenish eyes and a glitter silver marked rose under his eyes. A complex but beautiful rose pattern. He had one more on the hip side on his back. A purple flower scorpion. Representing his control over the beast. (Animals) 


His is nature form, he wore a shirt unlike Qianxi. Wang Yuan is scare of cold and Qianxi felt that wearing a shirt is too hot. Or he ended up burning another t-shirt again. Qianxi put an arm around Wang Yuan’s back and another under is . ‘’Hug me.’’  He said. Then, straighten his back, sat up and carried them upstairs. The green head wrapped his leg around his waist naturally.

 

______________________________________________________


‘’Wang Yuan. Please prepare the documents for the visit. The research department found a nice place for the project. We are going to take a look later. President Wang will be going too.’’  Kaili’s secretary said to Wang Yuan. Since she is pregnant, Wang Yuan and a few worker will take over he outstation jobs. 

‘’Ok. Mrs.Wu. I will do it.’’  Wang Yuan said putting all the documents in his working bag. Their company is different from others. Only Sunday need to wear formal clothes, other working days, they could wear anything they wanted as long as it doesn't upset the protocol. Well, except the high rank worker. They needs to wear suit and tie. 


The door of Kaili’s office was opened suddenly,  appears the man. A same handsome face like Junkai. Now, Wang Yuan really thinks that they looks alike. Kaili went to Wang Yuan side and hand him a file. ‘’Bring this too. We are going to meet Song's people at there.’’ 


Wang Yuan nodded, stuffing the file along. ‘’Anything else?’’  

‘’Nothing. Just be prepared later. Lets go to have lunch first.’’  Kaili had an odd expression on. Either worry or depress. ‘’Ok....’’  Wang Yuan put his bag aside and follow him to the elevator. Kaili can uses the president and chairman’s personal elevator as he had the seniority to do so. And Wang Yuan just had to no choice but to follow him. 


When the elevator door struck  open,  Junkai and Qianxi is in it. They are too going to the company’s canteen. ‘’Ge.’’  Junkai called, as a sign acknowledging Kaili. Qianxi just nod at Kaili. ‘’Mr.Wang’’  Qianxi and Junkai is leaning on the wall of the elevator when they saw them. After that, Junkai went to stand in front of Qianxi. Like how other bosses do. 


‘’Xiao Kai, Assistant Yi.’’ Kaili called out. 


‘’President Wang, Mr.Yi.’’  Wang Yuan called. He stares at Junkai for a bit before walking into the elevator and stand next to Qianxi. Kaili is in front of him. It was an awkward silence until they reaches the canteen floor. High ranked canteen for the higher worker. Wang Yuan is not suppose to be here.


When they reaches, the four of them stepped out. Wang Yuan silently went to Kaili’s side and tug on his sleeve light. ‘’Kaili. I am going downstairs to normal worker canteen. I’ll look for you later.’’  Kaili is his boss technically. Not Junkai as he isn't working under him. After looking at all formal clothing worker, Wang Yuan felt a bit weird to stay here any longer. 


When Wang Yuan is about to turn away, Kaili tug on his arm. ‘’You feel uncomfortable here?’’  Kaili asked. Wang Yuan stares at him and felt that if he said yes, Kaili is going to eat at normal canteen with him. He forced a gentle smile and said no. ‘’My canteen is downstairs, not here. If I eat here, other worker will not feel good. And I’m still an intern. Its really not a good choice.’’ 


‘’Just eat here.’’ Before Kaili could say anything, Junkai opened his mouth. When president said something, it's obvious that worker need to obey. Who doesn't obey their boss... And he was staring at Wang Yuan’s hand which is still being hold in Kaili’s hand. 
 

‘’That right. Just eat here. They will know we are going for gathering.’’ Qianxi said. 

‘’Let’s go.’’  Kaili give him a small pull and walk towards the table. 


They went to order the food and took their own tray to the seat. Qianxi and Wang Yuan sat next to each other. The Wang’s brother got no choice but to sit together. Junkai is opposites of Wang Yuan. Wang Yuan stuff a piece meat in his mouth, savouring the nice taste of it. ‘’The food here is nicer than down there.’’ 


‘’Eat more now then.’’ Qianxi replied. Then, they ate the food in silent. But Wang Yuan will sometimes put the food that he don't want into Qianxi’s plate. They are used to it. Qianxi is not a food picker compare to Wang Yuan, so he almost eat everything that is given to him. Wang Yuan's eyeball turn onto the small cup of pudding on Qianxi’s tray. That heated gaze like its going to burn up the pudding, Qianxi obviously notice it. He is not a big fan to sugary food. Cause as Qianxi's word ‘it kills his muscle’.  


 He pick the small cup up and put it in front of the boy. Wang Yuan smile sweetly at him and eat it up. The Wang's brother stares at the practised action like they always treat each other so intimately. When  they are eating, Wang Yuan kept staring at Junkai's cup. A cup of plain water. But there is no changes to it. 


Junkai almost roll his eyes. He put his glass in front of Wang Yuan. ‘’So, you are thirsty now?’’  

 

‘’No... not really....’’ I was waiting for it to move into your body. ‘’I wouldn't dare to covet President Wang’s drink.......’’ 

 

‘’Oh...really?’’ Junkai said, but Wang Yuan feel it in his tone that he is ridiculing him. Since he even dare to kick him already, a cup of water doesn't mean too much. 

 


Before going, they met in the carpark. At first , they are going by two car. But since one car is more convenient they plan to use Junkai’s car. A 7 seated car. Qianxi is driving. Wang Yuan is on the passenger seat. And the bosses are at the back. 


The drive is no longer than 30 minutes. When they gotten there, the Song is thhere already. Chairman Song and his grandson, the current president of the company. The architect of Wang's is also there. To check the stability for building. 


Wang Yuan let out a sighed when he got out of the car. If he did not do anything on this meeting, his child will definitely be harm. He stares at the green piece of land. He could feel energy surging from them to the atmosphere. And a few sign of wild animals living a few miles away from them. Now, he remembered his mission. Punish them who is doing wrong. 


So, who is he going to kill today? 

Junkai.....?

But is willing to let Junkai die one more time?


They watch as their boss went forward and gave Old Chairman Song a handshake. He don't know why, but Wang Yuan feel that Chairman Song is a bit familiar. Wang Yuan passed all the documents to Kaili and went to the other side. Kaili,  Junkai and Qianxi will be having the meeting together. As its confidential, Wang Yuan could not and not suppose to be in the same room. 


He took another closer steps to the green land. Observing the underground structure and land surface. He could see why picked this land, it was flat and a huge platform. Big as well. Not much work to do to stabilize the ground before starting the project. But Wang Yuan still could sense that there is a big pond deeper into the forest. A pond where all the animal use as there food source. This part of the forest are guard by a the white tiger. A celestial beast. He was grow under Wang Yuan's care before sending it to here. They used to call him White13.


Wang Yuan groaned as he think of a thousand ways to stop this. A voice from their side push him from his thought. He could see Junkai, Qianxi, Kaili, President Song and the professional architects walking in his way. 


‘’Please sent 3 person with me into the forest. I will show you the place that we are going to use in building.’’  The architect said, immediately choosing Wang Yuan and President Song who did not wear tight clothes. President Song is wearing a simple and not so tight denim. So, in between Qianxi, Junkai and Kaili. Junkai went with them.