001

Summon of Mother Nature

‘’Prez Wang. Chairman wants to see you and Director Wang this afternoon.’’  That's what Junkai get after he just came back from a long meeting with a customer. He felt like slamming his face in the desk. What this old man wants from him again..... This is what he thought. He waves it off to his secretary, Qian Xi.  ‘’What time is it that he wanted both of us there?’’  Junkai asked, as he continued to read the reports sent to his table for his signatures. Junkai look at all those unsorted documents and file in devasted. Maybe he should just hired a damn assistant. 

 

‘’Qian, shouldn't you arrange these files before sending them in to me....? These are out of control.‘’   Qianxi pushes another right into his face.  ‘’I have as much as work as you Mr.Prez. these are for laters topic. Old man wanna discuss with you two brothers.’’  As much as Junkai want to sighed, he knew that it is true that Qianxi’s hand aren't idle. Their working place required a lot of typing and errands to do. Junkai alone has 3 more secretary outside his office. 4 wasn't enough he supposed.  ‘’In another 20 minutes,  he would like to see you both in the chairman's office. 

 

‘’I got it. You can go out now. By the way, get someone to make me coffee.’’  Junkai dismissed Qianxi. Qianxi just grinned it off with a dimpled smile. ‘’Alright!’’  He shut the door, then opening them again after a few second.  ‘’I remembered something. I saw a new worker today. Just your type. And,.... your coffee. Should I sent Nana to get you some?’’  Qianxi poked his head in and whispered. Something aren't meant to be heard by other people. 

 

They are best buddies since university. It's not a secret in the company that they are close. Qianxi is the only one that is not afraid of Junkai in the company. Other than his dad himself and his brother. 

 

Junkai threw a pen at him. ‘’Get out s. I rather boil my coffee myself than u sending her.’’  He grimaced at last time when Nana brought a tray of coffee in his office. The lady is out of control. Normally people would just put the coffee and go off. But she attempted to fed him the coffee. In the end, making Mr.President to get angry and splash the coffee on the floor. People don't go well with stress. That’s why they should never get in the way of busy peoples. ‘’In which department?’’  

 

‘’The little worker?’’

 

‘’You don't ask the obvious.’’

 

‘’Research and Development.’’ 

 

‘’I guess I will make a trip to see ‘my type’ as you said then.’’  Its not a secret that Qianxi knew Junkai is not interested in female. But he doesn't seems to have interested in any males too. He is just an aual. And what he mean by seeing new people was to get the numbers of his secretary up. Or another assistant. Besides, it is better to get a male one than a female. At least, male won't get their knickers tie up in a knotted when they see him. He is still not used to people throwing themselves at his way although that happened a lots of time. With or without his knowing. 

 

_________________________________________________


Junkai knocked before going into the grand and luxurious office. His brother and father are already inside.  ‘’Good Afternoon, old man.’’  He greeted his father and give a nod of acknowledgment to his brother, Kaili. ‘’Hey son.’’ The old chairman grinned happily.  ‘’Come on here, take a seat.’’  Junkai moved to the long sofa opposite to his brother. ‘’Cut it short, dad. I’m busy.’’ 

 

The old man take a sip of his tea. ‘’It wont be long. I accepted a new project. And I want you both to work together for it.’’ 

 

‘’What do you want again?’’
‘’What is your purpose this time.’’ 

 

Both brother said at the same time. The chairman shrugged. ‘’Work together?’’ 


‘’This new project is with Song’s Enterprise. Chairman Song wants to work with our company to build a brand new city. And the government had already approved this project. Our job is to find a new piece of land to work this out. This is a very expensive project...... That’s I want you both to work for this. It is our company’s future. Our future. And for our country. Economics is the thing for businessmen.’’ 

 

Junkai smirked. ‘’When do they wanted the land to be discovered?’’  

 

‘’In 3 days.’’ 

 

‘’I don't think this project is a good idea.’’  Kaili suddenly started. Junkai raised his brow. ‘’Honestly, our country have enough cities. Why bother to build more? Economy can be increased in many other ways. Building another city will just make our country to be gone faster. Imagine the pollution that will happen in our coast. And the land that we will be cutting down.’’ 

 

Their father just shake his head. ‘’This is reality, son.’’  If he compared, Junkai and Kaili. He knew Junkai would be a better one to take over his business. Kaili and Junkai both had intelligence. But Junkai, he has the heart of steel. Heart of a leader. Kaili is too soft. 

 

___________________________________________________


Junkai and Kaili looks really alike. Almost like doppelganger. But they are not twins. Kaili is a year older than Junkai. Sometimes its really hard to make a difference between both of them when they both pulls a straight face. Kaili is usually the cheerful one. So, the one that is always smiling is him. Junkai can be seen as the one that is face paralysed. If Kaili is Sunny Prince Charming, Junkai will be the Cold-hearted Prince Charming. They are different people with the same face. As for why Junkai is the president although he is the younger one, it is also because of his personality. 

 

Both Kaili and Junkai is smart and fast. They both knew what is right or wrong. But Junkai is more mean and ruthless. He likes to do things that brings him with the most benefit. Money. While Kaili is the kinder one, he thinks about other. The bigger picture. To Junkai, business is all about himself. So, when they compete in projects, Junkai would always brings the most for the company. Kaili is just a little bit behind him in terms of each project’s earns. But in comparison, the project that gets under Kaili's hand will always be the one that everyone be satisfied and happy to work about. 

 

Their relationship are not bad. It is just that they aren't close as before anymore. In the company, they might be competitors. But under the picture, they are still brothers. 

 

After the talk in the Chairman’s office, Junkai and Kaili together went to the RnD department. Since they are going to find a new piece of land, the job falls on the Research Team of their company. This department is under Kaili. He is the leader here. The one that leads the team to produce new and more things for the company. Before this, team is under him and Junkai. Now that Junkai got promoted, Kaili is the only boss here. Junkai runs the upper level. 

 

All the staffs went quite as both of their boss walked into the room. Junkai without looking at others walked into the conference room. Kaili went up to his secretary. ‘’Gather everyone. We have an upcoming big project.’’  He is still reluctant about the project. But he got no choice but to do it. It involves politics, government and another big enterprise. He cant afford to offend any party that is involved. Never did they knew that they will offended the most important one...... 

 

In the conference room,.....

 

‘’Today’s gathering involved a very big project, I hope everyone makes their very best to make things work out. And stay 120 percent of your focus.’’  Junkai started. Everyone was afraid of his during his days here. Since all he will do is just pull a black face and he is also as ruthless as hell. When he said that, all the staff of course will be stay more alert. It must be a very important one as they thought. 

 

‘’Our company has just accepted a new project with the Song’s and this involves the government. This will be a tough one. We will have to open up a new land to build a brand new city. This main point is here. This new city wouldn't just be about building a couple of skyscrapers or a few blocks of houses. It is a city. The research team. The main thing I wanted all you to do is find a new piece of land. Any land that is empty in out country.’’ 

 

‘’But, sir. The only land that will be empty is the forest. I understand that forest in China is still in a wide range. But city is not going to be small. Plus, the forest is the living places for a lot of animals. The new city might be harassed by the wildlife if its too near to the remaining forest.’’ – a worker

 

‘’That's is your job. That’s the point we having a research team. Your job is find that place with the  minimum disastrous event and possible things that might happen. What's the point of me hiring you if you can't do that.’’ – Junkai 

 

‘’Y..yes’’ 

 

‘’Good then.’’

 

The meeting continued for another 1 hour before meeting its end. No one realised that one of the underlings gripping his pants so tightly that his knuckles turned white. And a pair of beautiful eyes shooting laser at Wang Jun Kai.