"I love you..."

Your Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chenle......" Renjun didn't know what to say. He started to cry. "Am I hallucinating?!" Chenle shook his head. He couldn't believe it himself. "Chenle I love you too. I love you so much." Chenle couldn't stop smiling. He wiped Renjuns tears away and kissed his cheek. 

". . ." Chenle tried saying something. But there was nothing to be heard. He tried it again, and again, but no sounds came out of his mouth. Renjun saw Chenle was about to have a breakdown due to his frustration. 

"Chenle, it's alright. You don't have to say anything. I am happy just being with you." He wrapped his arms around Chenle and kissed his head softly. "Give your voice time." Chenle started to cry.  

Renjun wanted to help him so badly. But he didn't know how. 

Chenle felt lots of kisses on his face, but his vision was blurry because of his tears. But he was starting to feel happier once he realised that Renjun said that he loves him as well just a few minutes ago. 

He laid his hands on Renjuns cheeks and moved closer to his face. So close that their noses touched. Renjun took it as a signal and pecked his lips. Chenle was a little surprised, but he liked it none the less. Renjun wrapped his arms around Chenles waist and pulled him closer so that they were hugging. 

"Your voice not working doesn't change my feelings towards you. Never forget that Chenle." Chenle almost started crying when he heard that but smiled. He nodded laid his head on Renjuns shoulder and gave his neck a little kiss. The older giggled. "That tickles..." he laid his hand on the younger boys head and played a little with the fluffy hair. "You're the sweetest~ and the prettiest~ and most kindhearted boy I've ever met. And I'm glad you love me." 

Chenle raised his head and looked at Renjuns eyes and smiled. He closed his eyes and softly pressed his head against Renjuns forehead. He laid his hand on the back of Renjuns head and then kissed him softly. Tears started rolling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter