"Your hands are so beautiful~"

Your Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It made Renjun very happy to see Chenle smile all the time. Something about Chenles smile felt magical to Renjun. Everything about Chenle seemed a bit magical. The boy was so soft and pure, caring and smiled a lot, and the gives out positivity. At least thats what Renjun felt. Everytime they were together it felt like Chenle made everything so special and positive. Chenle was still holding his wrist but after a while, he started holding his hand. Their fingers softly interwined with each other. 

Chenle was blushing, he looked at Renjun, who was smiling at him and then back on the ground smiling himself. He felt something in his stomach. Something that felt really nice, it felt like something was flying around in his stomach. Bats? No, something softer.  Dragons? They're not soft. Butterflies? Exactly. He thought to himself. Renjuns hand feels so soft, soft like a plant, like a flower. Are his lips al--- What am I thinking again?! 

Renjun saw the irritated look on Chenles face. "Chenle~" the butterflies in Chenles stomach were flying around like crazy. He says my name so beautifully, so soft. "Is everything alright?" Chenle started smiling again and looked and Renjun with his bright smile. Renjun started feeling butterflies in his stomach aswell. Everything felt like the dream he had last night. 

But soon they reached the school. Chenle looked at Renjun. Their eyes locked for a second, Chenle looked at their hands. "You can let go." Chenle did so. They soon entered the school. 

"Must be annoying to be friends with a mute kid." 
"They won't be friends for longer then three days." 

"Look! It's the dumb kids!" 
"Shut up before I punch you!" 
"You wouldn't be able to punch a fly Dong Sicheng!" 
The boy who appeared to be Sicheng grabbed the other one by his collar and pulled him very close. "Leave them alone! Do you hear me?" 
"I-I can hear you.....Sicheng." 
"Good." 

They walked to their classroom which was almost empty, the only one already there was the teacher. 

They sat down and packed out their books. Soon one student after another walked in. "Good morning class. I'm your new history teacher Mrs. Jo. Please open your textbooks at page 5."  

Mrs. Jo is a tall, elegantly dressed lady. Her hair is light brown and so are her eyes. What an interesting combination. But she's not nearly as beautiful as Renjun. Chenle thought to himself. WHAT THE HELL THOUGHTS?! WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM IN THAT WAY??! 

"Chenle!" Chenle got ripped out of his thoughts by Renjuns beautiful voice. "Don't get too lost in your thoughts, okay?" Chenle just nodded. Renjun smiled softly. 

The whole day was super boring and they couldn't wait to go home. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter