"Look!"

Your Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now Chenle and Renjun were staring at each other again. Chenle started smiling. Renjun couldn't believe how cute Chenles smile was. How everything about this boy was so cute. Renjun smiled at Chenle and then poked Chenles cheek. "So soft~" Renjun said and Chenle started blushing. 

Chenle shook his head and then softly started caressing Renjuns cheeks. Renjun was blushing and Chenle just smiled. "What do you like so much about my cheeks?" Chenle took his hands away and looked at Renjun with an apologetic look. Renjun took his hands and placed them back on his cheeks. "Don't worry." Renjun smiled cutely at him. "Is it because my skin is soft?" Renjun asked and Chenle nodded embarrassed. He pulled Renjun closer to him, until their noses where almost touching. But he got scared, so he let go of Renjuns cheeks again.

It hit Renjun. He should be home before his parents are. "What time is it?" Renjun asked, slightly panicked. Chenle grabbed his phone and showed it to Renjun. "Chenle, I'm sorry but I have to go, or my parents will be mad." Renjun explained and Chenle just nodded. They both stood up and went downstairs. Chenle hugged Renjun before he could leave. 

"I'll pick you up at seven, Chenle." Renjun said with a soft voice. Chenle nodded and slowly let go of Renjun. Chenle opened the door for him and then waved him goodbye. Renjun smiled and also waved him. Chenle saw how Renjun started running and he couldn't help but to laugh a little.

Chenle got back to his room and took Renjuns wet shirt and hung it up so it could dry. He couldn't stop thinking about how friendly and cute Renjun is. Chenle was glad that they met each other. Even if they just got to know each other today. He is very different from Sangmin. She is loud, selfish, if she could, she would take Chenle and cut him off from the rest of the world just to have him for herself.

Chenle starts thinking about the art project. What would he like to draw? What does he consider beautiful? 

Renjun!

Chenle felt himself blush. 

He felt a bit overwhelmed. He knew that he couldn't ask Renjun. It would be too embarrassing. What if Renjun got a wrong idea. 

The more Chenle thought about it the more obvious it became to him that it was a bad idea. 

Think Chenle, think Chenle. What else is beautiful?  He thought about a lot of things. He always loved nature. Especially flowers.  I could draw Renjun with a flower. No. Chenle. Stop. Thinking. About. Renjun.  He told himself. He couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter