Friendship's Like a See Saw

The Club Hub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a short run through the town, the winged trio finally made it to the school grounds.

    

Chaewon’s jaw dropped.

 

The school had a massive garden and front lawn, where students were getting up left and right to run to morning meeting.  She couldn’t blame them for lingering on the green for so long, the grass looked like it was soft as fleece.

The school, unlike her old one, was extremely modern, in contrast to the sculpture garden in front of it.  

The sheek, white, grey, and black exterior with a series of balconies, metal beams, and glass rooms peeking out from the abstract shape base was absolutely beautiful.  It looked almost like an asteroid in space: uneven but unique in the way it presents itself. Chaewon couldn’t take her eyes off of it….

“Wow, does everything make you go still like that?  Like an opossum?” Chaewon snapped out her trance to feel a Jiwoo chin perching on her shoulder.  Hm.  Good question.  Honestly, after this day has been going, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was turning into one of those statues.

“Leave her alone, Jiwoo.  If the girl wants to be a rock, let her be a rock.”  Sooyoung winked at Chaewon as Jiwoo then proceeded to smush her face on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“PARK CHAEWON!!!! CHA CHA!!!!”

Well, I know that voice from anywhere.  Chaewon eyes locked onto a viciously waving figure by the school doors, whose perfect proportions (as proclaimed by the subject) and long, characterized hair could only be matched to one person.

Chaewon took a deep breath as her eyes narrowed, making Sooyoung and Jiwoo creep back in fear.  

“Go Yujin.  I don’t need to yell in order for you to understand me, so I shall ask this: Do you want to die?  Why did you leave me? If not for these two people beside me I would’ve been lost… On my first day… As a transfer.  You have five seconds to apologize. One… Two-”

“I’M SORRY I’M SO SORRY PLEASE DON’T HURT ME I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE THIS SCARY-”

“-She’s not talking about you, get up.” Sooyoung tugged at the arm of a trembling Jiwoo, who was kneeling on the ground, at the brink of crying.

Chaewon tried to keep a straight face in order to strike fear into the heart of Yujin, who was sprinting over on her way to beg for her life, but she had to giggle at the scene she was hearing.  The couple behind her took her threat very seriously but with different reactions, resulting in Sooyoung hiding her face with her hand as she tried to lift up a wailing Jiwoo, who had now thrown her hands up, rubbing them together in a desperate attempt for forgiveness she didn’t even need.

Unfortunately, her giggling lasted too long to scare the person she was actually trying to scare.

“Eyyy, I knew my little pal wouldn’t be mad.”  Yujin, panting from the sprint, threw her arm around Chaewon. “Geez man, don’t do that silent threat thing if you didn’t mean it, you know how seriously I take those.”

Chaewon glared at her out of breath friend.  She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter